FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > SWINGFIELDS 2016 (2)

SWINGFIELDS 2016 (2)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *enuinetallstu OP   Man  over a year ago

nr beauly

With hundreds already booked we are on track to smash last years record yet again . SF 2016 is going to raise the bar further. More themed areas , already more clubs getting aboard and some new surprises as well as the return of some swingfields favourites ! Accomodation options are launched (earlier than last year) , the committee have now begun planning so we deliver another amazing weekend . So come and join us for a weekend of fun and friendships that last year after year , whatever your level of experience this is THE event not to miss. (June 30th - july 3rd)

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can't wait to meet you all. I belive alot of people who go to townhouse go to this event.

We'll be at townhouse on the 12th of feb so hopefully we can get to meet up with some of you there and you never know maybe a little convoy down south at the end of June.

It would be nice to camp with people we already know.

[Removed by poster at 08/01/16 12:56:26]

"we can't wait for Swingfields 2016 - we're taking our caravan along.

we booked our tickets a month or so ago now yaaaay!! does anyone know if we need to book an extra ticket for taking our caravan? we've got the weekend ticket xx"

"Can't wait to meet you all. I belive alot of people who go to townhouse go to this event.

We'll be at townhouse on the 12th of feb so hopefully we can get to meet up with some of you there and you never know maybe a little convoy down south at the end of June.

It would be nice to camp with people we already know.

"

There were quite a few of us there from Townhouse last year and even more are booked in for this year

By *ushandkittyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"we can't wait for Swingfields 2016 - we're taking our caravan along.

we booked our tickets a month or so ago now yaaaay!! does anyone know if we need to book an extra ticket for taking our caravan? we've got the weekend ticket xx"

No, no extra charge for a caravan

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Can't wait!

Is there a fet tent again this year?

nr beauly

"Can't wait!

Is there a fet tent again this year?"

oh yes !! bigger and better, and more stuff to play on this year x

nr beauly

ROADTRIP - LATEST news - We are over the moon to announce that on 26th March we hit the TOWNHOUSE club, taking the Swingfields team on the road to a stunning club !! For ticket information message townhouse on here, they will be posting up full details for tickets. Last year we sold out this roadtrip event so get your names on the list, we will have lots of surprises on the night and the charity raffle will include festival tickets. Couples, ladies and select quality guys welcome so if you have yet to visit this simply stunning club this is THE chance to party with the SF16 crew !!!!

"ROADTRIP - LATEST news - We are over the moon to announce that on 26th March we hit the TOWNHOUSE club, taking the Swingfields team on the road to a stunning club !! For ticket information message townhouse on here, they will be posting up full details for tickets. Last year we sold out this roadtrip event so get your names on the list, we will have lots of surprises on the night and the charity raffle will include festival tickets. Couples, ladies and select quality guys welcome so if you have yet to visit this simply stunning club this is THE chance to party with the SF16 crew !!!! "

Last years Swingfields road trip to Townhouse was a brilliant night so really looking forward to this years already

Leicestershire

"Can't wait!

Is there a fet tent again this year?

oh yes !! bigger and better, and more stuff to play on this year x"

Awesome

By *inky karen 2Woman  over a year ago

East sussex

"ROADTRIP - LATEST news - We are over the moon to announce that on 26th March we hit the TOWNHOUSE club, taking the Swingfields team on the road to a stunning club !! For ticket information message townhouse on here, they will be posting up full details for tickets. Last year we sold out this roadtrip event so get your names on the list, we will have lots of surprises on the night and the charity raffle will include festival tickets. Couples, ladies and select quality guys welcome so if you have yet to visit this simply stunning club this is THE chance to party with the SF16 crew !!!! "

I'm running out of weekends

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Ticket booked I can't wait my first one

Can you let us know when the roadtrip meets are happening....we have not been to swingfields before and a little nervous not knowing anyone else going xxx

Cant wait for Swingfields this year. Keeps getting better and better every year !!

nr beauly

"Can you let us know when the roadtrip meets are happening....we have not been to swingfields before and a little nervous not knowing anyone else going xxx "

Then roadtrip events are a perfect chance to meet others who are going x the events planned so far are to TOWNHOUSE on march 26th and then XTASIA 0n april 29th AND 30th

By *ovely CummingsWoman  over a year ago

Peaky Nipples

Dammit, already have plans that weekend in March...any more Townhouse Swingfields take overs planned?

Absolutely love this club and would love to get to one

nr beauly

"Dammit, already have plans that weekend in March...any more Townhouse Swingfields take overs planned?

Absolutely love this club and would love to get to one "

Thats the only one planned at the moment xxx

Thanks for letting us know xxxx MR is working that weekend....vety hit and miss for us with his work xxxx

By *ovely_and_HimselfCouple  over a year ago

North of Derby

"Dammit, already have plans that weekend in March...any more Townhouse Swingfields take overs planned?

Absolutely love this club and would love to get to one

Thats the only one planned at the moment xxx"

Right, might have to look at doing some wizardry and see if we can do it

By *orseman 1959Man  over a year ago

worthing

been to all the swingfields so far but that was with my ex , all have been great, may look at coming this year on my own

By *oki_angel10Couple  over a year ago

Chertsey

We are booked and can't wait!

We had lots of fun last year.... Hope for lots of fun in the sun!!

nr beauly

"We are booked and can't wait!

We had lots of fun last year.... Hope for lots of fun in the sun!! "

We have ordered some sun (subject to availability !) and lots more stuff planned for guests WHATEVER the weather

just booked my tickets

what will be the differences from last year?

"just booked my tickets

what will be the differences from last year?"

yay! x

nr beauly

"just booked my tickets

More playzones, better location, some new entertainment, new food vendors, aurora bar , new lighting , and lots more that will all be revealed when you arrive xxx

"just booked my tickets

I'm going

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

We have ordered some sun (subject to availability !) and lots more stuff planned for guests WHATEVER the weather "

Don't forget the heaters!

"just booked my tickets

It evolves year on year that's what makes it so fantastic

nr beauly

We have ordered some sun (subject to availability !) and lots more stuff planned for guests WHATEVER the weather

Don't forget the heaters!"

Lol top of our list

Don't forget the heaters!

Lol top of our list "

Let's hope it's so hot we don't need them !!

By *uzzybeWoman  over a year ago

Darlington

Looking forward to seeing you all at swingfields and at the townhouse. Super excited

Am so looking forward to coming. Meeting lots of new people and feeling the vibe!

I'll be the one with globands on each limb so my friends don't lose me as have a tendency to talk to much lol

"Am so looking forward to coming. Meeting lots of new people and feeling the vibe!

I'll be the one with globands on each limb so my friends don't lose me as have a tendency to talk to much lol "

perhaps I should invest in globands too... haha I talk alot too xx

By *pellbindersCouple  over a year ago

Wiltshire

We went to the first one but didn't make the last two. It was Glastonbury last year for us, but looking forward to Swingfields this year.

Don't forget to check out the festival music both bands and djs at soundcloud.com/Swingfields I have made one of my mixes downloadable so you can keep it.

Ade.

"Don't forget to check out the festival music both bands and djs at soundcloud.com/Swingfields I have made one of my mixes downloadable so you can keep it.

Ade. "

Been listening to the dj mix all week. We were having a dance off in the kitchen on Saturday night

Need some more mixes uploading

"Don't forget to check out the festival music both bands and djs at soundcloud.com/Swingfields I have made one of my mixes downloadable so you can keep it.

Ade.

Been listening to the dj mix all week. We were having a dance off in the kitchen on Saturday night

Need some more mixes uploading "

One of the other djs Dave jay is doing one and I will do another at the weekend also we will keep adding new ones in the run up to the festival !

I have added two new festival warm up mixes today

and will add one a month in the run up to the big weekend feel free to down load them and keep

Ade

"I have added two new festival warm up mixes today

and will add one a month in the run up to the big weekend feel free to down load them and keep

Ade"

Cheers. Kitchen dance off round 2 Saturday night.

A's gonna win again!!! B dances like a washing machine with a brick in it

East sussex

Ade

A's gonna win again!!! B dances like a washing machine with a brick in it "

I want to see B's moves

Ade

A's gonna win again!!! B dances like a washing machine with a brick in it

I want to see B's moves "

Ooohhhh it's slick lol, I must pre warn you, he won best 'dad dancer' at a haven park in 2009.

nr beauly

Loads of new sponsors coming aboard to offer guests special offers, details being sent soon, don't miss out on the stunning events planned at Xtasia and Townhouse, and book hotels NOW whist nice n cheap !!!

Whhooooppppp

Just booked our 2 person glancing tent ....ekkkk soooo excited already

"Just booked our 2 person glancing tent ....ekkkk soooo excited already "

Glamping ...even ...bloody predictive text

I booked a single mens ticket and was woindering if I could upgrade to a 2 person bell tent?

nr beauly

"I booked a single mens ticket and was woindering if I could upgrade to a 2 person bell tent?"

You can book a bell tent anyway ? Do you mean upgrade to a couples ticket ?

By *234ormoreCouple  over a year ago

Yeovil

Nobody has put anything on here for such a long time so I thought I would just so it bumps the best festival ever up to the top. We have been to all 3 of the Swingfields and are going to sf16 too xx

"Nobody has put anything on here for such a long time so I thought I would just so it bumps the best festival ever up to the top. We have been to all 3 of the Swingfields and are going to sf16 too xx "
We look forward to seeing you again x

By *orgeouslyyoursWoman  over a year ago

essex just looking around

Managed to get organised this year and glamping it up with the sexy touchmenot..

Other cougars to follow) xxx

any excuse to buy a pair of hunters i think)x

" Managed to get organised this year and glamping it up with the sexy touchmenot..

any excuse to buy a pair of hunters i think)x"

Who needs an excuse are you wearing just the Hunters ???

Just a quickie..

Have you thought about the football that will be on?? Granted England will be out but N.Ireland and Wales will still be in, which will interest quite a few of us...

Maybe put a little tent up for the football, keep us men happy while the wives' are getting shagged back in the tents!

Just a thought x

"Just a quickie..

Have you thought about the football that will be on?? Granted England will be out but N.Ireland and Wales will still be in, which will interest quite a few of us...

Maybe put a little tent up for the football, keep us men happy while the wives' are getting shagged back in the tents!

Just a thought x"

We think you need to make friends with someone in a posh camper van Also there are a couple of pubs within a short distance that maybe showing the footy x

By *hybloke67Man  over a year ago

ROMFORD

" Managed to get organised this year and glamping it up with the sexy touchmenot..

any excuse to buy a pair of hunters i think)x"

Good to see that you are going this year. Don't forget to bring the shots with you.

By *ovely CummingsWoman  over a year ago

Peaky Nipples

"Just a quickie..

Just a thought x We think you need to make friends with someone in a posh camper van Also there are a couple of pubs within a short distance that maybe showing the footy x"

An area showing g the footie would spoil it for a lot of us I think

The whole point of SF is the relaxed, non vanilla feel and being away from 'normalty'

"Just a quickie..

Just a thought x We think you need to make friends with someone in a posh camper van Also there are a couple of pubs within a short distance that maybe showing the footy x

The whole point of SF is the relaxed, non vanilla feel and being away from 'normalty'

"

Oh dear, missing a trick there.. Will you take care of the wife then if I have to sly off for a few hours lol

By *hybloke67Man  over a year ago

ROMFORD

"Just a quickie..

Just a thought x We think you need to make friends with someone in a posh camper van Also there are a couple of pubs within a short distance that maybe showing the footy x

Oh dear, missing a trick there.. Will you take care of the wife then if I have to sly off for a few hours lol "

I don't mind volunteering for doing that for you Harry.

Good to see that you are going this year. Don't forget to bring the shots with you. "

Shots my middle name lol xx

And OMG a tent to watch football whatever next will people.suggest lol x

any excuse to buy a pair of hunters i think)x Who needs an excuse are you wearing just the Hunters ??? "

Hell yea

And if it's a bit drafty I'll be wearing a matching thong

Good to see that you are going this year. Don't forget to bring the shots with you.

"

It's important, only comes round once every 4 years, and that's if we're lucky to get there! Lol.. H x

Gloucester

Tbf we didn't get very many requests for the football at sf 2014, we'll the one request I do remember getting was from a German fem who wanted to watch it lol, unfortunately my phone was dead or she could of watched it on there lol.

"Tbf we didn't get very many requests for the football at sf 2014, we'll the one request I do remember getting was from a German fem who wanted to watch it lol, unfortunately my phone was dead or she could of watched it on there lol."

I think Harry is just going to have to slip off to watch this.. I'm sure I will find plenty to keep me occupied Hehehe April x

Gloucester

"Tbf we didn't get very many requests for the football at sf 2014, we'll the one request I do remember getting was from a German fem who wanted to watch it lol, unfortunately my phone was dead or she could of watched it on there lol.

I think Harry is just going to have to slip off to watch this.. I'm sure I will find plenty to keep me occupied Hehehe April x "

I'm sure we can keep you occupied for a couple of hours lol

Just bought a full weekend ticket for ourselves. looking forward to it

It's important, only comes round once every 4 years, and that's if we're lucky to get there! Lol.. H x

"

Haha once every 4 years ... like a good shag off here Harry . Lol

. I'm going to suggest a tent for certified porn stars n tantric masters then lol x

Or have we more chance of getting bingo lol x

nr beauly

"Just bought a full weekend ticket for ourselves. looking forward to it "

We look forward to welcoming you xx

This may sound ridiculous but having looked all over the swingfields site it doesn't actually say where it is held making it very difficult to work out how or if we can get to it. A search through google says it is in the Forest of Dean and Kent and Gloucester which leaves us very confused, Is this a deliberate move to keep the event discreet or lack of beta testing on the site. Can anyone tell us the location?

"This may sound ridiculous but having looked all over the swingfields site it doesn't actually say where it is held making it very difficult to work out how or if we can get to it. A search through google says it is in the Forest of Dean and Kent and Gloucester which leaves us very confused, Is this a deliberate move to keep the event discreet or lack of beta testing on the site. Can anyone tell us the location? "

On the site it tells you that the exact location will not be given out until 48hrsbefore the event. The same as every other year to help stop random people turning up

"This may sound ridiculous but having looked all over the swingfields site it doesn't actually say where it is held making it very difficult to work out how or if we can get to it. A search through google says it is in the Forest of Dean and Kent and Gloucester which leaves us very confused, Is this a deliberate move to keep the event discreet or lack of beta testing on the site. Can anyone tell us the location? "

Sorry, this is an exact quote from the website

'All ticket holders will be notified of the venue address and sent directions via email the day before the event to ensure the event is not ruined by uninvited visitors.'

Hi , the location is emailed to ticket holders only a couple of days before the event. I can divulge that the festival will again be in the South West this year

East sussex

Dreamt last night I had missed Swingfields was literally in floods of tears

By *iss kitty glosWoman  over a year ago

gloucester

"Dreamt last night I had missed Swingfields was literally in floods of tears "

Knobber lol !!!!

Two new DJ mixes on the Swingfields soundcloud page one by myself djadewilcox and one by our latest booking djdavidjay both are downloadable for free hope you enjoy

Soundcloud.com/Swingfields

"Two new DJ mixes on the Swingfields soundcloud page one by myself djadewilcox and one by our latest booking djdavidjay both are downloadable for free hope you enjoy

Soundcloud.com/Swingfields "

Cheers Ade , absolutely bangin' xx

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

Tickets booked this morning!

"Tickets booked this morning! "
Fabulous, see you there x

"This may sound ridiculous but having looked all over the swingfields site it doesn't actually say where it is held making it very difficult to work out how or if we can get to it. A search through google says it is in the Forest of Dean and Kent and Gloucester which leaves us very confused, Is this a deliberate move to keep the event discreet or lack of beta testing on the site. Can anyone tell us the location? Hi , the location is emailed to ticket holders only a couple of days before the event. I can divulge that the festival will again be in the South West this year "

Yay!! Not far for us to travel then

Xx

Chams or Socials

"Tickets booked this morning! Fabulous, see you there x"

Townhouse is a club we've not been to. So the SF 16 roadshow might be the reason we need to drive over to the Wirral

"Tickets booked this morning! Fabulous, see you there x

"

Woo hoo

"Townhouse is a club we've not been to. So the SF 16 roadshow might be the reason we need to drive over to the Wirral "

It's a club that's well worth the trip

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

"Tickets booked this morning! Fabulous, see you there x

"

Nice

You sure will we can't wait

Booked a bell tent

Are the bell tents all together or in different places?

nr beauly

"Booked a bell tent

Are the bell tents all together or in different places?"

Generally we try and put them together but site plan yet to be finalised xx

Can't wait until Saturday 30th April when Swingfields Xtasia and DPraved all come together for one huge night this is one not to miss.

"Can't wait until Saturday 30th April when Swingfields Xtasia and DPraved all come together for one huge night this is one not to miss. "
This is going to be an amazing night

By *heHoneymonstersCouple  over a year ago

cambridge

We will be there again this year, looking forward to making even more sexy friends and really jumping in with 4 feet

We're going along with some friends we're in a caravan but think our friends are having a bell tent... or maybe bringing their own, will they be able to pitch near us xx

nr beauly

"We're going along with some friends we're in a caravan but think our friends are having a bell tent... or maybe bringing their own, will they be able to pitch near us xx"

Only if you arrive together xx

By *he Milf ClubCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

"With hundreds already booked we are on track to smash last years record yet again . SF 2016 is going to raise the bar further. More themed areas , already more clubs getting aboard and some new surprises as well as the return of some swingfields favourites ! Accomodation options are launched (earlier than last year) , the committee have now begun planning so we deliver another amazing weekend . So come and join us for a weekend of fun and friendships that last year after year , whatever your level of experience this is THE event not to miss. (June 30th - july 3rd)"

Amazing

"With hundreds already booked we are on track to smash last years record yet again . SF 2016 is going to raise the bar further. More themed areas , already more clubs getting aboard and some new surprises as well as the return of some swingfields favourites ! Accomodation options are launched (earlier than last year) , the committee have now begun planning so we deliver another amazing weekend . So come and join us for a weekend of fun and friendships that last year after year , whatever your level of experience this is THE event not to miss. (June 30th - july 3rd)

Amazing "

Lots of amazing events festival coming up!

By *ife2shortCouple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

We have also posted on this theme a few weeks ago and you guys said you would consider it. We will be in a caravan and meeting up with other friends with caravans but we are from Gloucestershire and our friends from four corners of the country. We really believe there is some mileage in working out a site plan to accommodate those who want to stay together. We would be more than willing to help at the planning stage as we k now you have so many things to do but really do believe this would enhance the experience for a lot of people whereby this will be one of those opportunities to spend quality time together for peeps that dont meet up that often. Is is possible to look into this concept further as it would really enhance the experience for us and others on here?

nr beauly

"We have also posted on this theme a few weeks ago and you guys said you would consider it. We will be in a caravan and meeting up with other friends with caravans but we are from Gloucestershire and our friends from four corners of the country. We really believe there is some mileage in working out a site plan to accommodate those who want to stay together. We would be more than willing to help at the planning stage as we k now you have so many things to do but really do believe this would enhance the experience for a lot of people whereby this will be one of those opportunities to spend quality time together for peeps that dont meet up that often. Is is possible to look into this concept further as it would really enhance the experience for us and others on here?"

We have tried to figure it as an option but it simply wont work , the only way of doing it is to arrange to meet close to venue then arrive together , this year we will suggest some "meeting places" close on route xx

"We have also posted on this theme a few weeks ago and you guys said you would consider it. We will be in a caravan and meeting up with other friends with caravans but we are from Gloucestershire and our friends from four corners of the country. We really believe there is some mileage in working out a site plan to accommodate those who want to stay together. We would be more than willing to help at the planning stage as we k now you have so many things to do but really do believe this would enhance the experience for a lot of people whereby this will be one of those opportunities to spend quality time together for peeps that dont meet up that often. Is is possible to look into this concept further as it would really enhance the experience for us and others on here?"

Would not this idea make the festival really cliquey especially for first time attendees and those who go alone ?

I don't care where I sleep to be honest

nr beauly

"We have also posted on this theme a few weeks ago and you guys said you would consider it. We will be in a caravan and meeting up with other friends with caravans but we are from Gloucestershire and our friends from four corners of the country. We really believe there is some mileage in working out a site plan to accommodate those who want to stay together. We would be more than willing to help at the planning stage as we k now you have so many things to do but really do believe this would enhance the experience for a lot of people whereby this will be one of those opportunities to spend quality time together for peeps that dont meet up that often. Is is possible to look into this concept further as it would really enhance the experience for us and others on here?

Would not this idea make the festival really cliquey especially for first time attendees and those who go alone ? "

That was one of the issues x

By *234ormoreCouple  over a year ago

Yeovil

I agree it would make it even more clique and also the people meeting and camping together would stay with their friends partying after the entertainment till 5 o clock in the morning disturbing people around them

By *goodtimealwaysCouple  over a year ago

coventry

"I agree it would make it even more clique and also the people meeting and camping together would stay with their friends partying after the entertainment till 5 o clock in the morning disturbing people around them "

So your saying that everyone should go to sleep after the entertainment finishes at 12 ? Really ??

"We have also posted on this theme a few weeks ago and you guys said you would consider it. We will be in a caravan and meeting up with other friends with caravans but we are from Gloucestershire and our friends from four corners of the country. We really believe there is some mileage in working out a site plan to accommodate those who want to stay together. We would be more than willing to help at the planning stage as we k now you have so many things to do but really do believe this would enhance the experience for a lot of people whereby this will be one of those opportunities to spend quality time together for peeps that dont meet up that often. Is is possible to look into this concept further as it would really enhance the experience for us and others on here?

Would not this idea make the festival really cliquey especially for first time attendees and those who go alone ? "

That was my thought. The best bit of last year was getting to know the guys in the tents near me

By *imeonSimonCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Sounds epic fun, going to have a good look at the web site

By *lirtxtasiaCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

We can't wait to party the weekend away with you all.

"We can't wait to party the weekend away with you all. "

Can you keep up ??

[Removed by poster at 11/02/16 15:33:38]

we can't wait loved it last year. xx

"we can't wait loved it last year. xx "

Us too !!

By *ife2shortCouple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

It was only a suggestion. And it is a mixed bag...two couples are unsure about coming as they aren't completely sold on the idea but are prepared to rent campervans- they will be newbies- and the other couple are people that we met as SF15 and havent seen all year as they are up north and we are down south but we remain in touch.

Sorry for making a suggestion, I'll leave it to the everyone else on the forum- please forgive me- I'll get back in my box

"It was only a suggestion. And it is a mixed bag...two couples are unsure about coming as they aren't completely sold on the idea but are prepared to rent campervans- they will be newbies- and the other couple are people that we met as SF15 and havent seen all year as they are up north and we are down south but we remain in touch.

Sorry for making a suggestion, I'll leave it to the everyone else on the forum- please forgive me- I'll get back in my box"

nr beauly

"It was only a suggestion. And it is a mixed bag...two couples are unsure about coming as they aren't completely sold on the idea but are prepared to rent campervans- they will be newbies- and the other couple are people that we met as SF15 and havent seen all year as they are up north and we are down south but we remain in touch.

Sorry for making a suggestion, I'll leave it to the everyone else on the forum- please forgive me- I'll get back in my box"

Hey guys we welcome suggestions xxx as we said, liase and meet up before arrival ? X

Lots of interest in the road show with DPraved @ XTasia !!

By *lint_ezraMan  over a year ago

worcester

As were on the suggestion of suggestions......

This year Can we see

A few hours of more R and B

Earlier on in the night!

A nice break from dance music!

And I would love to see a 'ladies choice' sort of theme! Where ladies pick a partner to dance with!

Form a que,

Pick a man =

A innocent dance

A spark of chemistry or maybe more!

I'd be happy to organise this if organisers are keen!

"As were on the suggestion of suggestions......

This year Can we see

Earlier on in the night!

And I would love to see a 'ladies choice' sort of theme! Where ladies pick a partner to dance with!

Form a que,

Pick a man =

A innocent dance

"

We may take you up on that Clint ! What music would you put on for 'ladies choice' ?? xx

nr beauly

"Lots of interest in the road show with DPraved @ XTasia !!"
we are getting loads of messages, going to be an epic night of true hedonistic dance music, play and friendship

"As were on the suggestion of suggestions......

This year Can we see

Earlier on in the night!

Form a que,

Pick a man =

A innocent dance

"

We may take you up on that Clint ! What music would you put on for 'ladies choice' ?? xx

By *hosen twoCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Can we put our names down please xxx

"Can we put our names down please xxx"

You have to book tickets for Swingfields there is no guest list have a look at their site

"Can we put our names down please xxx"
Hi , have a look on the website for all info

We are going to swingfields. Should be a good weekend. Feel free to message us if you would like to get to know us before and then meet up there x

"Lots of interest in the road show with DPraved @ XTasia !! we are getting loads of messages, going to be an epic night of true hedonistic dance music, play and friendship"

This is going to an awesome weekend we're all looking forward to... see you there guys

xx

"We are going to swingfields. Should be a good weekend. Feel free to message us if you would like to get to know us before and then meet up there x"
We look forward to meeting you

By *lirtxtasiaCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

"We are going to swingfields. Should be a good weekend. Feel free to message us if you would like to get to know us before and then meet up there x We look forward to meeting you "

Got our names down for the swingfields roadshow at townhouse on the 26th of march

Looking forward to meeting up with some of you before the big event

nr beauly

"Got our names down for the swingfields roadshow at townhouse on the 26th of march

Looking forward to meeting up with some of you before the big event "

The roadshow events are filling up fast , going to be some epic evenings !!! Xxx

Plz can you put us down on the list for the townhouse on the 26th of March

"Plz can you put us down on the list for the townhouse on the 26th of March "
Hi , we are not running a list on this thread but Townhouse will be putting a thread up for the event so you can add yourself on that xx

Thanks for that guys

We will also be starting a list for the Xtasia roadshow strieght after our event this Saturday

cambridge

We fancy popping in to one of the roadshows this year as didn't get the chance last year, just wondering we live near Cambridge does anyone know which is closert townhouse or Xtasia please

"We fancy popping in to one of the roadshows this year as didn't get the chance last year, just wondering we live near Cambridge does anyone know which is closert townhouse or Xtasia please

"

Xtasia is closer

cambridge

[Removed by poster at 16/02/16 16:52:19]

cambridge

Thanks xx

nr beauly

"We fancy popping in to one of the roadshows this year as didn't get the chance last year, just wondering we live near Cambridge does anyone know which is closert townhouse or Xtasia please

"

We will also be doing a roadshow event at Radletts

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

As Fab will only allow each club to list 2 events a week (!) we have been unable to list the Swingfields event yet on the 26th March; our more imminent events have had to go up first. I will be listing the Swingfields event soon though, so keep an eye on the forums.

xxx

nr beauly

"As Fab will only allow each club to list 2 events a week (!) we have been unable to list the Swingfields event yet on the 26th March; our more imminent events have had to go up first. I will be listing the Swingfields event soon though, so keep an eye on the forums.

xxx"

As soon as its up then get ur names down folks as this will be rammed , last year was mad busy and this year we have a few more things planned .....

Leicestershire

Are there any road trip pre-event meets in May? We'd like to do one closer to the main event and find some people to add to our little party group...

nr beauly

"Are there any road trip pre-event meets in May? We'd like to do one closer to the main event and find some people to add to our little party group... "

Nope will have sold out by then lol

By *lint_ezraMan  over a year ago

worcester

This year Can we see

Earlier on in the night

Reply:

We may take you up on that Clint ! What music would you put on for 'ladies choice' ??

All sorts of slow wind music!

Might put a little list up this afternoon!

Is there anything else you can reveal in regards to entertainment at the moment?

"Are there any road trip pre-event meets in May? We'd like to do one closer to the main event and find some people to add to our little party group...

Nope will have sold out by then lol"

The roadshow stops at Xtasia on the 29th of April and is not far from Leicester, not in May but the closest in distance and date to it...

xx

"

This year Can we see

Earlier on in the night

Reply:

We may take you up on that Clint ! What music would you put on for 'ladies choice' ??

All sorts of slow wind music!

Might put a little list up this afternoon!

Is there anything else you can reveal in regards to entertainment at the moment?

"

NO

By *ougarsandcubsWoman  over a year ago

Medway

We will also be doing a roadshow event at Radletts "

DO you have a date for Radlett s. . Think that'll be nearest to me xx

By *iss_SeductiveWoman  over a year ago

gillingham

I need to pull my finger out abd book a ticket. im a first timer but have friends going.

nr beauly

"I need to pull my finger out abd book a ticket. im a first timer but have friends going."

Do it xxx

Chams or Socials

"I need to pull my finger out abd book a ticket. im a first timer but have friends going.

Do it xxx"

We'll be 1st timers too!!! We're so excited but hardly know anyone else who's going - but don't care!!

nr beauly

"I need to pull my finger out abd book a ticket. im a first timer but have friends going.

Do it xxx

We'll be 1st timers too!!! We're so excited but hardly know anyone else who's going - but don't care!! "

We have welcome meetings each evening so great chance to mingle

Do it xxx

We'll be 1st timers too!!! We're so excited but hardly know anyone else who's going - but don't care!! "

You'll soon get to know lots of people. Everyone was really friendly last year, some of them were even silly enough to talk to me

By *irty filthy milfWoman  over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

"As Fab will only allow each club to list 2 events a week (!) we have been unable to list the Swingfields event yet on the 26th March; our more imminent events have had to go up first. I will be listing the Swingfields event soon though, so keep an eye on the forums.

xxx"

Please can you put me and _not69 on the guest list for this one?xx

nr beauly

xxx

Please can you put me and _not69 on the guest list for this one?xx"

For the "roadtrip" ?

somewhere only i know!

xxx

For the "roadtrip" ?"

For the night at TH 26th March

nr beauly

xxx

For the "roadtrip" ?

For the night at TH 26th March"

There will be a thread put up this week as we cant post it as its a townhouse event xxx

somewhere only i know!

xxx

For the "roadtrip" ?

For the night at TH 26th March

There will be a thread put up this week as we cant post it as its a townhouse event xxx"

I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for it just don't want to miss out xx

Chams or Socials

Do it xxx

We'll be 1st timers too!!! We're so excited but hardly know anyone else who's going - but don't care!!

You'll soon get to know lots of people. Everyone was really friendly last year, some of them were even silly enough to talk to me "

Well hopefully we'll meet you at Xtasia in April!!

Do it xxx

You'll soon get to know lots of people. Everyone was really friendly last year, some of them were even silly enough to talk to me

Well hopefully we'll meet you at Xtasia in April!! "

Oh I'm sure you'll see me there on the Friday night

By *iss_SeductiveWoman  over a year ago

gillingham

Ticket booked. I have 3 good friends going and know a few others too.

Sounds to good to miss count us in guy's Lisa & darran x

By *ollow the White RabbitCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

We will be there with our crazy friends it should be a very naughty weekend - looking forward to the madness...

By *akey2somCouple  over a year ago

wakefield

Yey great news xxxx

Newcastle

We will have to come up with some wild adventures and dress up in our Wonderland outfits - so looking forward to been able to let my hair down for once xx

By *LACK10INCHMan  over a year ago

Bedfont, Feltham

Is it too early to get excited about Swingfields2016 yet (Or do I have to wait a few more weeks?). Plus I got my Motorhone sorted today for Swingfields (Boomshakalaka).

BRING ON THE JELLY!

I've already told PeachPerfect I'll be kicking (that's KICKING) her arse at jelly wrestling this year

Chams or Socials

"I've already told PeachPerfect I'll be kicking (that's KICKING) her arse at jelly wrestling this year "

Jelly wrestling????? I'm imagining a paddling pool filled with jelly......

"I've already told PeachPerfect I'll be kicking (that's KICKING) her arse at jelly wrestling this year

Jelly wrestling????? I'm imagining a paddling pool filled with jelly......"

It is quite a big paddling pool and it was fun last year

Plans sounding great, all booked and excited xxxxx

"I've already told PeachPerfect I'll be kicking (that's KICKING) her arse at jelly wrestling this year

It is quite a big paddling pool and it was fun last year "

NAKED jelly wrestling

It is quite a big paddling pool and it was fun last year

NAKED jelly wrestling "

Oh yeah, I forgot the NAKED part

nr beauly

Wow , nearly the BEST month for ticket sales o far and massively UP on 2015 !! The management team are in full swing with ideas and plans for yet another wild, fun, amazing weekend, watch this space !!!!

Newcastle

Maria.... Naked Jelly wrestling we are there!!! maybe bring some custard to throw in for fun! x

nr beauly

"Maria.... Naked Jelly wrestling we are there!!! maybe bring some custard to throw in for fun! x"

nooooo get your own pool for that lol, dont you mess up our lovely jelly pool !!! we buy out the entire stock of blue gooo

By *LACK10INCHMan  over a year ago

Bedfont, Feltham

"Maria.... Naked Jelly wrestling we are there!!! maybe bring some custard to throw in for fun! x

nooooo get your own pool for that lol, dont you mess up our lovely jelly pool !!! we buy out the entire stock of blue gooo "

Here here. Besides Im no good in custard!

Newcastle

"Maria.... Naked Jelly wrestling we are there!!! maybe bring some custard to throw in for fun! x

nooooo get your own pool for that lol, dont you mess up our lovely jelly pool !!! we buy out the entire stock of blue gooo "

So can we fill a paddling pool up with custard and cake then?? Maria we are there bring it on!

By *akey2somCouple  over a year ago

wakefield

nooooo get your own pool for that lol, dont you mess up our lovely jelly pool !!! we buy out the entire stock of blue gooo

So can we fill a paddling pool up with custard and cake then?? Maria we are there bring it on!"

I'm allergic to jelly it send me batshit crazy so I'll stick with the custard and cake pool so I can smear and smudge with any peeps who love the cake sensation.. Cake rodeo.. Yee ha!!! MMM!!! Splosh!!!

Here here. Besides Im no good in custard!"

I hear you like to add your own lol xx

Newcastle

Here here. Besides Im no good in custard! I hear you like to add your own lol xx"

Only if we are allowed to!!! xx - our tent will be the one with the custard pool outside currently stocking up on ambrosia x

Newcastle

White Rabbit is going to bring Sponge, Sherry, Cream, Hundreds & Thousands so we can make Trifle

how do we book for swing fest and how much is it

"how do we book for swing fest and how much is it "
look on the Swingfields website