FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > Wonderland Grand Valentines ball.

Wonderland Grand Valentines ball.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

WONDERLAND Early Bird Tickets available till the 23rd Jan.

Please message me for the details.

Its the party everybody is talking about and the one you Don't want to miss.

WONDERLAND SATED PLEASURE.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

*****The Team from Wonderland *****

have organized our second elite event

FRIDAY 19th FEB to MONDAY 23rd of FEB.

THE RED QUEEN'S GRAND VALENTINES BALL.

We want to bring together all our amazing friends again for a bespoke outrageous weekend away with the Wonderland Crew.. We have created a Naughty Home from Home and a party you should not miss!

This is a four day weekend away in a beautiful secluded Mansion House,You can choose how many days and nights you spend with us its all inclusive.

Just Follow-the-White Rabbit.co.uk

We would love it if you could come and join us for a magical and curious weekend away.

Please message me for more details.

Wonderland Sated Pleasure.

Alive x

By *..sexylady...Couple  over a year ago

leeds & sheffield

Good afternoon all and welcome to the wilderness off wonderland I'd just like to say hello as I'm the mad hatter off wonderland and I'm looking forward to having mushrooms for breakfast dinner tea and well supper I'm thinking a bit more exciting as only at wonderland do u get mushrooms in ya party bags.

By *akey2somCouple  over a year ago

wakefield

We absolutely loved the last event and all the mushrooms, already down for this event and can't wait. See you all soon guys, we will bring the mushrooms! M&M xxx

leeds & sheffield

"We absolutely loved the last event and all the mushrooms, already down for this event and can't wait. See you all soon guys, we will bring the mushrooms! M&M xxx"

And them awesome crisps also as they were mmmmmmmm.

Alice can I wear a ball gown as I'm sure I can mad hatter it up as the more colours worn will still surely make me the mad hatter.

By *ollow the White RabbitCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

Did somebody mention MUSHROOMS what about my birthday Cake???? - MUSHROOMS are now banned in Wonderland any one bringing any will be Punished - by order of the Red Queen xx

Newcastle

Its also a very special birthday for me as I am 174 and 2/5th's - Thats what the White rabbit told me anyway so i must be.... I need 174 and 2/5th candles for my cake.....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Did somebody mention MUSHROOMS what about my birthday Cake???? - MUSHROOMS are now banned in Wonderland any one bringing any will be Punished - by order of the Red Queen xx"

Threatening punishment is not the way to discourage more mushrooms

We can't wait x

By *otForSoftiesWoman  over a year ago

The North / Party Hard Everywhere

"Did somebody mention MUSHROOMS what about my birthday Cake???? - MUSHROOMS are now banned in Wonderland any one bringing any will be Punished - by order of the Red Queen xx"

More mushrooms then!! Any excuse to help punish naughty people! X

leeds & sheffield

But what will we eat??????????? can't just eat b'day cake or should I say "wax" as that many candles on a cupcake will melt extremely quick UN less u having a BIG cake I hope White Rabbit had thought about the "SIZE" as last time the cake had to be cut with a CHAINSAW there was that much icing on it.

leeds & sheffield

I've had a good think and as we in COUNTRYDURHAM I'll fid a pizza shop or MacDonald close as I can't live without MUSHROOMS please @ RED QUEEN MAY I HAVE THEM AS THERE WILL BE VEGETARIAN PEEPS THERE AND DIABETES ALSO SO THEY NEED VARIOUS OTHER FOODS X

I will smuggle the mushrooms in just for you Hatter Schshhe Don,t tell the red queen or i may be banned from the ball!

And i wont be able to wear my most outrageous outfits Alice x

leeds & sheffield

"I will smuggle the mushrooms in just for you Hatter Schshhe Don,t tell the red queen or i may be banned from the ball!

"

Ssssdhhhh "TOP SECRET" SSSSSHHHHH

Thank u Alice I'll not tell a sole it's top secret may have to bring your camping stove so I can have them for breakfast and spare pan so the red queens rabbit doesn't smell them otherwise we all not be allowed to the ball xxx

The mad hatter loves candle wax cake's x

This is a warning to all you youngsters out there... LSD... This is what long term abuse leads to

Newcastle

White Rabbit is now worried that if I find contraband - MUSHROOMS I will take it out on him as i have instructed him to sniff out any MUSHROOMS and report them to me.......

The White Rabbit has been warned if he does not fulfil his task of security against MUSHROOMS he will be severely PUNISHED!!!!!!!

Newcastle

White Rabbit has just informed me that he is going to strip search everyone on arrival to make sure they are not concealing MUSHROOMS on their person... He will also hold a MUSHROOM amnesty for anyone who wishes to hand over MUSHROOMS peacefully.....

leeds & sheffield

But

PLEASE RED QUEEN

I love my mushrooms on toast with phili while the rest off you are eating full English breakfast.

Guess I'll have carrot cake and vodka jelly instead as I'll be happy with that also x

Guests please help me get my cooked mushrooms in butter back for breakfast as I so need them for a variety off vitamin and minerals.

"I will smuggle the mushrooms in just for you Hatter Schshhe Don,t tell the red queen or i may be banned from the ball!

"

Shame we can't come along..and Hubby is the best smuggler in business A mushroom challenge is just the perfect kick for him... But summer time is near yesss Naughty xxxx

Smugglers suggestions ..Mushroom cake!Tuck some in your bra!

Inside your shoe!Under your hatters hat.

We need to have a secret rendezvouz point by the jacuzzi.

I have heard The white Rabbit is making a mushroom detector and we are all being stripped searched on entry...that's entry to the building!

Alice

leeds & sheffield

Who's got a camper van or caravan as they can store the mushrooms and cook them also HELP PEEPS CAMPER VAN needed for wonderland x

Newcastle

I have enrolled White Rabbit on an intensive course to train him to sniff out MUSHROOMS -

I have made White Rabbit aware there is a potential covert operation in regards to smuggling MUSHROOMS. He will be rewarded for any MUSHROOMS recovered. His training will commence today at 28 hundred hours and last 30 seconds which is an awful long time....

The RED QUEEN!!!!

leeds & sheffield

What about fried onion buns then with tomato sauce will have to cope with no mushrooms as I don't want to miss the ball xxx

leeds & sheffield

Well as the early bird price closure is coming to an end I guess the spaces r even more limited now as its not long and as the RED QUEEN has not reply to my fried onion sandwiches I guess she is busy making the last min plans and sorting the draws off tricks out x

ALICE HAVE U FIBISHED MAKING ALL MY OUTFITS AS I WANT TO BE A PRINCESS FOR THE BALL X

Newcastle

White Rabbit here....

I am bound and gagged and been tortured by the Red Queen who is really angry that I did not pay attention on the MUSHROOM detection course...

She says she need to practice her spanking and my bottoms already sore....

Please Help...

p.s When I say MUSHROOMS I mean the ones you buy in the shops nothing illegal or anything like that just ordinary MUSHROOMS - I don't know why she has her knickers in a twist... Oops did I say that here she comes now I must dash..

HELP!!!!!! - WHITE RABBIT!!!

leeds & sheffield

Oh white rabbit if I bring some pillows will pad your bum so I can sit down and enjoy my t party x

By *hampagnepussytqCouple  over a year ago

Bromley

Quick question... Is this a BDSM event?

leeds & sheffield

"Quick question... Is this a BDSM event?"

Good evening

No it's not Just bdsm it's a mixture off fetish kinky swinging with 6 peeps who all bring different things to the wonderland and its a party home from home for a weekend with different activities and its all about making friends and memories.

Think the website is in the club review's and that explains more.

Wonderland stated pleasure is Alice.

Follow the white rabbit is the white rabbit and the red queen.

Sugarmuffin is the white queen.

Mental jazz is the Cheshire cat.

And then there me who is the mad hatter xxx

Feel free to ask more ? X

Newcastle

To answer the question is this a BDSM event.

As Mad Hatter says there is a mixture of all backgrounds at Wonderland so there is an element of swinging, domination, fetish, kinky and just damn good fun. Its a safe environment where couples and singles can meet, play and explore.

There are a number of people who have an interest in BDSM from the novice to the experienced to the professional and myself and a number of others run workshops talks and demonstrations using a variety of different techniques. There is never any pressure to be involved in anything that is not your thing but we are open to questions and we are all very down to earth and very friendly.

For those that are interested in the swinging everyone there is from a swinging background so there is always plenty of fun going on..

I am always happy to answer questions but the whole idea is that everyone has a good weekend in a very safe environment..

The Red Queen and White Rabbit xx

leeds & sheffield

I'd say wonderland is mixing pleasure and indecency together and making memories x

By *B1000Couple  over a year ago

North Lakes and Manchester

Ok, hoping we can make it & if we do we have a van with a safe where we are happy to guard the mushrooms, for a small fee and a little light spanking for Mrs MB

Looking good so excited x

Ahh spanking arrange for mushroom smugglers,welcome to the team ..i like you all ready Alice xx

Newcastle

I will instruct the White Rabbit to widen the settings on the MUSHROOM detector - We have had a few teething problems with it his weekend,.. But getting there or at least that what White Rabbit hopes...

Newcastle

Very limited spaces left at Wonderland only space for a few more Couples now so please do book and pay to secure your place as we can not hold places due to high demand....

leeds & sheffield

I've got a plan and its "'"""" TOP SECRET"""'" don't tell the *****RED QUEEN OR THE WHITE RABBIT AS HE WILL BE MADE INTO STEW AND THATS WORSE THEN MUSHROOMS CAKES******

Sssssshhhhhhh now u all have to PROMISE no telling or she will be off with your heads also.

PROMISE ME THE SECRET BE KEPT QUITE THIS IS A BIG MUST.

[Removed by poster at 26/01/16 21:23:33]

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

I can't wait! I'm very well prepared for the strip search for mushrooms. You won't find them. But if you do find them I'll be ready for a spanking too

"Ahh spanking arrange for mushroom smugglers,welcome to the team ..i like you all ready Alice xx"

Excellent there are plenty hideyholes in the van and as a thank you for the invite I will give you a key for the Mushroom safe, to be guarded closely from the white rabbit, I am also happy to waive any fee in return for a little punishment for Mrs MB who I'm expecting will not be on her best behaviour

leeds & sheffield

I've still got no promises for my secret

"I've still got no promises for my secret "

Well our lips are sealed, please share the secret, we will tell nobody and shall not be tempted by cakes or mushrooms, no honestly!

By *jxxxxCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

I promise to do whatever I'm told....

See you all on the other side very soon xxxx

leeds & sheffield

Only few promises oooohhhhh was looking for at least 20 is there no others coming to help keep my secret x

"Only few promises oooohhhhh was looking for at least 20 is there no others coming to help keep my secret x"

I'll always keep your secrets princess

Newcastle

Ok Mad Hatter come one what is your Secret you know I hate to be kept waiting...... Secrets are also banned in Wonderland especially yours as they are always Naughty!

Newcastle

"I promise to do whatever I'm told....

See you all on the other side very soon xxxx"

Good you are all mine to play with then!! xx

leeds & sheffield

Well did u know that in my kitchen at home I've got a blender and the ingredients in my curry or soup or chilli will have to be blended as then no evidence will there xxx MISCHIEF xxx

"Well did u know that in my kitchen at home I've got a blender and the ingredients in my curry or soup or chilli will have to be blended as then no evidence will there xxx MISCHIEF xxx"

I have no idea what she means. I don't hide evidence. I have a blender too but I'm not in cahoots. Im innocent Miss. Honest

Newcastle

Houston we may have a problem...

I can see I am going to have to train White Rabbit to sniff out MUSHROOMS where ever they are hidden and also to check all pre made blended concoctions for MUSHROOMS. I will get Alice to help me make sure he is suitably trained next weekend.....

Newcastle

"Well did u know that in my kitchen at home I've got a blender and the ingredients in my curry or soup or chilli will have to be blended as then no evidence will there xxx MISCHIEF xxx

I have no idea what she means. I don't hide evidence. I have a blender too but I'm not in cahoots. Im innocent Miss. Honest

"

Its ok she is there Mad Hatter and never makes sense.... Innocent surely not I don't believe it for a minute xx

leeds & sheffield

"Well did u know that in my kitchen at home I've got a blender and the ingredients in my curry or soup or chilli will have to be blended as then no evidence will there xxx MISCHIEF xxx

I have no idea what she means. I don't hide evidence. I have a blender too but I'm not in

cahoots. Im innocent Miss. Honest

I love been the mad hatter and a princess it's so so exciting xxx

Its ok she is there Mad Hatter and never makes sense.... Innocent surely not I don't believe it for a minute xx "

Newcastle

White Rabbit here

I have just spent the whole day getting my NVQ level 3 in Mushroom detection, I have been learning where people can smuggle and conceal them around their body as well as different technique in how to find them, from strip searching to torture they will be found.

Rubber gloves and castration rings at the ready.

**Please read the instruction fully before proceeding to use**

I got my certificate to say I'm qualified (even if it was a photocopied)

Rabbit Security at the ready

leeds & sheffield

"White Rabbit here

I have just spent the whole day getting my NVQ level 3 in Mushroom detection, I have been learning where people can smuggle and conceal them around their body as well as different technique in how to find them, from strip searching to torture they will be found.

Rubber gloves and castration rings at the ready.

**Please read the instruction fully before proceeding to use**

I got my certificate to say I'm qualified (even if it was a photocopied)

Rabbit Security at the ready

"

White rabbit I so miss your banter and cant wait to see you again.

BRING ON WONDERLAND NOT MANY SLEEPS XXX

Newcastle

Thats why I love my Rabbit every lady should have one xx he will protect Wonderland from the dreaded MUSHROOMS and keep me happy xx

Well done Rabbit you may be spared from the Rabbit Stew.....

Did i miss something ? I have been pre occupied with the caterpillar Absalom..He told me a few strange things about mushroom detection and detention ..White Rabbit Report to Alice immediately for Covert Ninja mushroom training .

If finding good times is your wish

And poetry your favorite dish,

Then visit us. The soup is on!

It’s piping hot and never gone.

And with so much to see and do,

This place is hopping! Rabbit stew

Has got to be our specialty

Because we move so rapidly.

If psychedelic is your thing,

Try special mushroom with a zing!

There’s spicy enchilada too

If Latin passion flows through you.

To learn the ropes, just ask around.

Quick! Like a bunny, leave the ground.

Hop to it! Ready, set, now GO.

Remember turtles and caterpillars are too slow .

Alice

Wonderland is nearly fully booked out 8 couples places left.

Guest list is HOT HOT HOT Gorgeous party people.

WONDERLAND GRAND VALENTINES BALL

_akey2some

sandb15

_ecretlyasoftie

cjxxx

naughtybutnice

strawberry330367

lozntaz

mrandmresnaughtybutnice

cremdelafem

ladylushly

chmpagnepussytq

xxashxx

walkinginshadows

dee-licious

indecency

_b1000

featherandboa

submissivesexylady

sated pleasure

mental jazz

sugarmuffin

_ollow the white rabbit

Party is on people the fun bus is about to leave once again.

We really can't wait it's going to be great fun meeting all of you just organising costumes now

We have a special treat for the best costume designers..I must sort mine this week and a head dress for my sugermuffin that,s if she behaves and stops being a diva!!

Alicexx

Newcastle

"We have a special treat for the best costume designers..I must sort mine this week and a head dress for my sugermuffin that,s if she behaves and stops being a diva!!

Alicexx

"

If she does not start behaving herself she is going over my knee... Her special room is well underway and plans are been made I hope she will be pleased...

leeds & sheffield

"We have a special treat for the best costume designers..I must sort mine this week and a head dress for my sugermuffin that,s if she behaves and stops being a diva!!

Alicexx

If she does not start behaving herself she is going over my knee... Her special room is well underway and plans are been made I hope she will be pleased..."

She needs some training to stop having diva do's but she will have to have intense training as she been a diva for a very long time.

Newcastle

I think we may get Rabbit Security to confine her to barracks, If she carries on being a diva then she may be put in solitary confinement on bread and water.

Rabbit Leader

wakefield

Being in this wonderful alternative looking glass, you do discover those scrumptious fetishes and go on a journey of fascination and mesmerism's...You discover your likes and dislikes, your sensual pleasures and peculiars in a safe environment with wonderful friends...Just place your fears to one side, for one moment and taste your desires...

Leeds

"Being in this wonderful alternative looking glass, you do discover those scrumptious fetishes and go on a journey of fascination and mesmerism's...You discover your likes and dislikes, your sensual pleasures and peculiars in a safe environment with wonderful friends...Just place your fears to one side, for one moment and taste your desires..."

failing all that.....just sit on the cake!!

Cant wait till Summer party...

My outfit is planned

Looking good it's going to be amazing

Newcastle

"Being in this wonderful alternative looking glass, you do discover those scrumptious fetishes and go on a journey of fascination and mesmerism's...You discover your likes and dislikes, your sensual pleasures and peculiars in a safe environment with wonderful friends...Just place your fears to one side, for one moment and taste your desires...

failing all that.....just sit on the cake!!"

Nooooo Not my cake!!!!!

wakefield

"Being in this wonderful alternative looking glass, you do discover those scrumptious fetishes and go on a journey of fascination and mesmerism's...You discover your likes and dislikes, your sensual pleasures and peculiars in a safe environment with wonderful friends...Just place your fears to one side, for one moment and taste your desires...

failing all that.....just sit on the cake!!"

Leeds

Can I just clarify that it was in fact Mr Cj that made that promise earlier in the thread... I don't know what I can promise yet, I'll give it some thought.

Mrs Cjxxxx

wakefield

failing all that.....just sit on the cake!!

Nooooo Not my cake!!!!! "

We will bring a cake again Red Queen, Carrot Cake or Red Velvet Cake?????????

Newcastle

Red Velvet cake although the Rabbit will say Carrot Cake... xx

Leeds

"Can I just clarify that it was in fact Mr Cj that made that promise earlier in the thread... I don't know what I can promise yet, I'll give it some thought.

Mrs Cjxxxx"

oh dear mrs CJ, not promising to do as your told to the red queen. Good luck, but you're on your own....

"We will bring a cake again Red Queen, Carrot Cake or Red Velvet Cake?????????"

There's only one cake to bring - MUSHROOM cake!! Oh I'm so looking forward to a spanking!

Guest list so far :

_akey2some

sandb15

_ecretlyasoftie

cjxxx

naughtybutnice

strawberry330367

lozntaz

mrandmresnaughtybutnice

cremdelafem

ladylushly

chmpagnepussytq

xxashxx

walkinginshadows

dee-licious

indecency

_b1000

featherandboa

Kanandoo

_igoodnight

submissivesexylady

sated pleasure

mental jazz

sugarmuffin

_ollow the white rabbit

Wonderland is nearly full to the brim with beautiful party people ..only 4 more couples places left Alice xx

Leeds

....time for a bit of 'sofa-perving'!

"....time for a bit of 'sofa-perving'!"

Perv ya back

wakefield

Can't wait, don't look like their is mushroom for more people!

My job is done hit the target figure ..two more couples places left before we close down the guest list and concentrate on the debauchery to follow.

I have a feeling its going to be an amazing and fantastic weekend full of fun and naughtyness,just the way we like it .

Wonderland our Naughty Home From Home is ready i hope you are ..its time to parteeeeyyy

We're looking forward to it

So the Red Queen is looking forward to her birthday party please remember that she is 174 and 2 fifths which is a very special age. The White Queen keeps telling the Red Queen it is her birthday but I don't believe her because White Rabbit is the master ceremonies and he says it is the Red Queens birthday surely he can not have it wrong!!!

It has been a difficult week with the looming threat of the Mushroom smugglers working in conjunction with the Bunny Squat Squad - Rabbit security has been working very hard to keep the threat under control and capture them but we feel there may be plain clothes Mushroom Smugglers infiltrating the party so I guess anything could happen..... One thing for sure its going to be fun!!!!

Red Queen .

Leeds

"....time for a bit of 'sofa-perving'!

Perv ya back "

perved you first

Few more additions .Guest list is HOT HOT HOT Gorgeous party people.

_akey2some

sandb15

_ecretlyasoftie

cjxxx

naughtybutnice

strawberry330367

lozntaz

mrandmresnaughtybutnice

cremdelafem

ladylushly

chmpagnepussytq

xxashxx

walkinginshadows

dee-licious

indecency

_b1000

featherandboa

Markjenna

TrentandTrudy

submissivesexylady

sated pleasure

mental jazz

sugarmuffin

_ollow the white rabbit

Party is on people the fun bus is about to leave once again

_akey2some

sandb15

_ecretlyasoftie

cjxxx

naughtybutnice

strawberry330367

lozntaz

mrandmresnaughtybutnice

cremdelafem

ladylushly

chmpagnepussytq

xxashxx

walkinginshadows

dee-licious

indecency

_b1000

featherandboa

kanandoo

cuteandkinky

Markjenna

TrentandTrudy

_igoodnight

_agerdiva

submissivesexylady

sated pleasure

mental jazz

sugarmuffin

_ollow the white rabbit

Wonderland Guest list is now closed we are full to capacity just a big thank you to everybody that is joining us for the Grand Valentines Ball and all the well wishes and enquiries for future events .

THIS IS WHERE THE FUN AND THE MADNESS BEGINS !

We cant wait to meet you all on the 19th

Alice xxx

By *xashlyxxMan  over a year ago

manchester

Still figuring out my costume

Any ideas!!!!

We're looking forward to this.... Should be lots of fun

Leeds

The guest list is complete....15 more sleeps....

By *trawberry666Couple  over a year ago

york

"

Any ideas!!!!"

I'm seriously confused, but think we have sorted ours....maybe..??

Leeds

Confused now. ...wait till you see how everyone interprets the brief!!

"

Any ideas!!!!"

Depends what you've been allocated! I've got mine sorted

We're looking forward to meeting lots of new people, and seeing friends too .. xx

See you all on the 19th mmwwaahhahaha

By *ENTAL_JAZZMan  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Really looking forward to welcoming all the wonderland newbies and meeting the regulars ...if anyone has any queries or questions just post it on this thread and we'll get back to you ...keep smiling sexy people !! Xx

Jazz (aka Cheshire Cat)

Final piece of my outfit arrived today! So excited!

leeds & sheffield

The RED QUEEN has informed me that if your not a filthy dirty pervert and you can't prove this on entry then am afraid entry will be pulled and you will be placed in the shed as we don't want to mix vanilla in with dirty filthy perverts as its not fair on them they need to party somewhere so that's why wonderland is the place for these people as its crazy and wild and completely utter filthy.

Make sure final preparation are made to ensure your entry is allowed x

york

"Confused now. ...wait till you see how everyone interprets the brief!!"

I just have no idea on how to 'interpret' it, we have either hot it right or totally wrong lol

"Confused now. ...wait till you see how everyone interprets the brief!!

I just have no idea on how to 'interpret' it, we have either hot it right or totally wrong lol "

Whatever you do just add mushrooms and you'll be fine

Newcastle

Just a reminder that the best outfit will receive 2 free tickets to the next Wonderland party. Steampunk, fantasy, fetish, gothic, burlesque, lost vagueness let your imagination run wild....

Any questions do feel free to ask it's going to be a great party x

Leeds

"Confused now. ...wait till you see how everyone interprets the brief!!

I just have no idea on how to 'interpret' it, we have either hot it right or totally wrong lol

Whatever you do just add mushrooms and you'll be fine

"

not a rule i will be teaching my child!!

Newcastle

COSTUMES

Alice has sent out all the cards to base your costumes around if you ahem not received it please contact Wonderland Sated Pleasure for it

The costumes will be judged on the Saturday evening - remember no steel wear for the Ladies or Gents - Steampunk it up....

Any questions please ask

x

york

"COSTUMES

Alice has sent out all the cards to base your costumes around if you ahem not received it please contact Wonderland Sated Pleasure for it

The costumes will be judged on the Saturday evening - remember no steel wear for the Ladies or Gents - Steampunk it up....

Any questions please ask

x"

I dont even know what 'steel wear' is lol

Newcastle

Street wear - sorry I was doing 3 things at once!! xx

I quite fancy a bit of Steel wear !Alice has a suit of armor !!

"Street wear - sorry I was doing 3 things at once!! xx"

Doing 3 things at once ...that sounds naughty

By *igoodnightCouple  over a year ago

Darlington

Let's hope the men make a big effort not just the lady's i know my man is

york

"Street wear - sorry I was doing 3 things at once!! xx"

lol, I did look up fetish steel wear on google

Newcastle

Please do be aware that Wonderland is now sold out and there are no tickets left sorry to everyone who still wants to come but we simply are full to the brim of naughty people and can not take any more now sorry

The Summer ball plans are well underway and is to be held in a massive venue so there will be plenty of room for lots more of you naughty lot... Date to be confirmed by the end of this month with full Summer tour to follow...

_akey2some

sandb15

_ecretlyasoftie

cjxxx

naughtybutnice

strawberry330367

lozntaz

mrandmresnaughtybutnice

cremdelafem

ladylushly

chmpagnepussytq

xxashxx

walkinginshadows

dee-licious

indecency

_b1000

featherandboa

kanandoo

cuteandkinky

Markjenna

TrentandTrudy

_igoodnight

_agerdiva

wetandwax

fabqueen

lick-u-2-cum

submissivesexylady

sated pleasure

mental jazz

sugarmuffin

_ollow the white rabbit

Wonderland is full to the brim .

We are looking forward to meeting all of you and having the most fabulous and curious weekend

See you soon Alice xx

"Please do be aware that Wonderland is now sold out and there are no tickets left sorry to everyone who still wants to come but we simply are full to the brim of naughty people and can not take any more now sorry

The Summer ball plans are well underway and is to be held in a massive venue so there will be plenty of room for lots more of you naughty lot... Date to be confirmed by the end of this month with full Summer tour to follow...

"

tapping finger nails, as cant wait... and has ordered 3 outfits uppps Relaxed wont be happy when he sees his statement

Leeds

"Let's hope the men make a big effort not just the lady's i know my man is "

Us men know better than to anger the red queen!

Newcastle

"Let's hope the men make a big effort not just the lady's i know my man is

Us men know better than to anger the red queen!"

So well trained thats what I like......Any excuse to put you over my knee and give you a good spanking xxx

Leeds

"Let's hope the men make a big effort not just the lady's i know my man is

Us men know better than to anger the red queen!

So well trained thats what I like......Any excuse to put you over my knee and give you a good spanking xxx"

Fully aware of the consequences Red Queen. My ebay account has been on overdrive and filters turned off!!

My outfits sorted and I have 2 willing volunteers to help me into it, Mr MB

"My outfits sorted and I have 2 willing volunteers to help me into it, Mr MB "

Im sure there'll be plenty of willing volunteers to help you out of it too. Can I apply?

"My outfits sorted and I have 2 willing volunteers to help me into it, Mr MB

Im sure there'll be plenty of willing volunteers to help you out of it too. Can I apply? "

Applications accepted from all but must be careful as you never know where I may hide the mushrooms

Newcastle

May I remind you that MUSHROOMS are banned at Wonderland we had a hell of a week last week with the Bunny Squat Suad who were smuggling MUSHROOMS across the UK towards Wonderland. We did recover the 6 remaining hard core MUSHROOMS from Dereck the Dodgy Dealer when he struck a deal with Alice to hand them over... Rabbit Security and Mission Control are on top of the situation now and the Bunny Squat Squad have gone quiet.....

Leeds

....for now

Mushroom? Wot mushrooms?!

By *alkinshadowsMan  over a year ago

Sandbach

I will be dressing as a mushroom incognito , but dressed as an orange ...

Mission control over and out

Newcastle

Any one dressed as an Orange will be assumed to be a Mushroom and punished accordingly

That includes satsumas!!

Alice is busy this week with the prep for Wonderland usual host stuff.Here is my to do list.

Make a Mushroom?orange scanner!

Plastic knifes and forks so people dont hurt each other!

A headdress for the white Queen .

A mad Hatters Costume.

Rabbit security passes .

Rabbit security bomber jackets high vis vest's and spitting goggles...walkie talkies!

Eat me cakes.

Drink me potions.

Shopping list for Tle Dumb and Tle Dee.

Litter tray for the Cheshire Cat.

Paddling pool for the Flamingoes.

Straw bales (white Queens bedding)

Its all go!!

Newcastle

Bribe box for the White Rabbit and Misdion Control

White Rabbit security question card

Banned substances (mushroom) pictures

Dereck the Dodgy Dealer outfit

Roger the Randy Rambler outfit

Pete the Pervert outfit

Tea Party Trays

Spitting Goggles -essential PPE

Vacuum and Mopfor the White Queen

My Birthday Cake

Busy week xx

wakefield

D*unken Gummy Bears are now soaking! Looking forward to our 2nd Wonderland party! See some of you tonight! xxx

Newcastle

To all Wonderlanders...

We are just running though our packing and kit to bring with us at weekend.

There is plenty bedding and towels and we will be bringing extra also but can only carry so much in our cars.

Please do feel free to bring your own bedding, blankets, sleeping bags etc and towels if you would like to be guaranteed your own...

Any questions please ask - looking forward to a very naughty weekend next week..

xx

Bromley

Any suggestions for what to wear Friday night? Looking for inspiration...

wakefield

At the last party, the Friday was casual and sexy as most people were arriving all night. Hope this helps?

xx

"Any suggestions for what to wear Friday night? Looking for inspiration..."

Just a smile should be sufficient attire

By *agerdivaWoman  over a year ago

Not far from Newcastle

This will be my 1st Wonderland....majorly excited but also nervous as hell.....haha....any tips greatly appreciated xx

"This will be my 1st Wonderland....majorly excited but also nervous as hell.....haha....any tips greatly appreciated xx"

Hide your mushrooms well

Not far from Newcastle

"This will be my 1st Wonderland....majorly excited but also nervous as hell.....haha....any tips greatly appreciated xx

Hide your mushrooms well "

Hehe....am working on that one

Newcastle

White Rabbit and Mission Control will be on Mushroom Security over the weekend and have gone to great measures to ensure Wonderland remains Mushroom free.. Rabbit Security can not be bribed in any way and will be checking all luggage for MUSHROOMS!!!\

You will see at Wonderland the great effort we have all gone to to ensure we do not suffer an invasion of MUSHROOMS there is a detailed security brief that will take place on Friday evening.

I have a sneaky suspicion we are going to have one hell of a party....

Really can't wait for this weekend it's going to be amazing the final part of my (Loz) costume arrived today and get the rest on Thursday night so excited it's going to be epic

Wonderlanders ..

The Wonderland Bat Phone will be on from 4.30 pm Friday just in case you need us or you are lost ..

Number : 07548106475..

Just a reminder to bring an air bed,duvet.and pillows for the big sleep over..and don,t forget a contribution to the table nibbles and cakes we love but NO MUSHROOMS !!!

See you all very soon Alice xxx

Bromley

"Any suggestions for what to wear Friday night? Looking for inspiration...

Just a smile should be sufficient attire "

Might be a smile and a hard on if I let him wear what he feels comfortable in! His birthday suit!

"Any suggestions for what to wear Friday night? Looking for inspiration...

Just a smile should be sufficient attire

Might be a smile and a hard on if I let him wear what he feels comfortable in! His birthday suit!"

Well I hope he's going to be in doors, the thought of being outdoor naked in this weather is enough to wilt my mushrooms

Newcastle

Rabbit Security will be in operation on Friday evening on entry to the Wonderland Event.

Please make sure you pack your luggage carefully. (No Mushrooms)

Everyone will be expected to walk through the Worlds First Mushroom Scanner.

Security Questionnaire to be completed on entry.

We take security very seriously at Wonderland. Please don't have nightmares (there's all next week after the event for that)

Rabbit Security over and out.

PS: Please remember there is no need for garden tools at this event.

Dear rabbit security would you please allocate a bedroom and bathroom aerosol free?

By *igoodnightCouple  over a year ago

Darlington

Just been to nice n naughty on scotswood rd they have a kinky alice display in the window ,how ironic ,no sign of mushrooms tho .

Outfit made & all accessories arrived.... Fully recovered from minor illness & ready to party sooo excited X

Leeds

T minus 2 sleeps and counting....

Looking forward to seeing all our amazing friends and to making a few new ones too. See you soon Wonderlanders xx

wakefield

"T minus 2 sleeps and counting....

Looking forward to seeing all our amazing friends and to making a few new ones too. See you soon Wonderlanders xx"

See you Friday!!!!

Dirty Dorothy & Hairy Legs

xxxxx

Its Wonderland countdown folks.We do hope your ready to meet the crazy crew because we cant wait to meet you !!

So how many people are heading over tomorrow night?

We will be so was just curious as to who we will see

Also having a complete nightmare deciding what to wear tomorrow night and through the day on Saturday any suggestions? (It's Loz)

Newcastle

Tomorrow night the tam will be dressed but there is no pressure for anyone else to dress just relaxed

On Saturday daytime before the tea party I just wear my tiger onesie and oink crocs!!!

x

Hi ...everybody listed on the guest list in this thread will be attending.

Its casual tomorrow evening guys so we can get you settled in ...come as you like.Sat again casual morning then smart for the tea party and your costumes for the main party ...hope that helps Alice x

Not far from Newcastle

OMG...who's there tomorrow night? I will need de stressing....got to detour to Cheshire in morning....grrr (damn family) ...then last minute stuff @ metro centre then home then wonderland!! I will have my potions with me...any tips for food muchly appreciated...I may be banned from.the ball at this rate hmmm someone somewhere is testing my patience lol

ITS HERE!!!

See you later you sexy crazy filthy perverts X

Bromley

We will pop in tonight..not sure about staying over..depends on the sleeping arrangements!

Preview to Kinky Wonderland:This evening,s Demonstration in Corsetting.

Want to bring excitement to your partner with BDSM (bondage and discipline; sadomasochism; dominance and submission) but don’t know where to start? Our introduction to kinky wonderland would be a good place for you to begin!

We will be drilling about the most important aspect of BDSM, which is Safety. Learn about S,S,C, ( Safe, Sane and Consensual), and how to practice it. Safety is always a priority!

Mistress Alice.

Falling through the rabbit hole was the best of her mistakes.

She learned from the white rabbit who’s always late, late, late.

He taught her to be quick like a bunny when sucking out that honey.

Spending time with the Mad Hatter to find out what drove him mad.

Turns out the tricks of other chicks is what drove that Hatter Mad.

Teasing the March Hair with her new kinky flair she finds he likes his girls are ones that never play fair !

As for the Cheshire Cat, well he is always so much fun.

Because as it turns out he likes to eat you and run.

From the Queen of Hearts she learns the most delicate of the carnal arts.

She learns to be the Mistress of the castle, to have no master but many slaves.

She learned the art of Domination and Submission, and left with a new mission.

Yes, Alice’s trip through Wonderland has taught her many things.

Wonderland is where Alice learned all these kinky naughty things.

See you all Tonight Alice xx

Newcastle

On a lighter note

Rabbit Security & Mission Control

Are tooled up and ready for action tonight, everyone knows the rules don't try to break or bend them as we will reap down with great vengeance on rule breakers.

Security check in opens at 8pm

Closes 11pm

Allow 5 minutes before check in closes

Have all your documentation ready on arrival

Rabbit Security over & out

Do we need to bring rope or bdsm toys?

"Do we need to bring rope or bdsm toys? "

Hope so, we've got a bag full

"Do we need to bring rope or bdsm toys? "

I have spare rope you can practice with

Is it wrong to be packing soooo much stuff just for two night? Lol

Looking forward to meeting you all later

Don't worry our car is packed full!!!

On our way and boa is dressed in mushroom coloured trousers!!!!

wakefield

Back home now after a fantastic weekend with great company. So many lovely people and everyone put the effort into some amazing costumes. Looking so much for the next one. If you saw us this weekend please drop us a message and say hi! Maria & Mark

xxx

What an amazing weekend we had so much fun and was great to meet you all feel free to drop us a message and see you all next time

Loz and David

Finally got home - long drive but worth it!! Thanks for a great time everyone, see you at the next one

By *ENTAL_JAZZMan  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

It was brilliant weekend and thanks to everyone for making it a huge success ...!!!

You may or may not know that Wonderland has a listing under the Club Reviews (so good it's the top one!). Please take some time to write a review remember there are some newbies out there who want to come but are not sure what the whole concept is.

Keep Smiling!! Xx Jazz AKA Cheshire Cat

Newcastle

To all the amazingly, crazy, and totally bizarre party people thank you for the weekend. It truly was a fabulous weekend thank you to everyone who came and made it what it was.... The costumes blew me away I cannot say how amazing everyone looked, thank you all for making such an effort. Seeing you all together partying was a real moment for all the team.

Amazing in every way you guys are the reason we do this and will keep putting on the parties. Please do post reviews under the club reviews so anyone who is unsure can have a look as we totally different in every way...

We will be setting up Wonderland Whatsap in the next week for everyone who has been, or is booked to come to Wonderland. If you want to join the Wonderland virtual party on Whatsap - The Cheshire Cat - AKA Mental Jazz is our Social Marketing Coordinator so please do mail him to join.

Again thank you for making the weekend so worthwhile and we will have our next venue confirmed within the next few weeks so will be able to confirm the Date for Alice's Garden Party.

Don't forget in between now and then we will be at Torture Garden on June and on our Summer Tour keep an eye on the website for details....

See you all down the next Rabbit Hole, but don't be late.....

The Queen of Hearts and The White Rabbit xx

Doing veris but they'll come from my BDSM profile, keep this one soft

» Add a new message to this topic