FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > VA Birthday Weekend *5 years* 26/27th February.

VA Birthday Weekend *5 years* 26/27th February.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Vanilla Alternative OP   Couple (FF)  over a year ago

Tempsford

Happy to announce that The Vanilla Alternative will be celebrating its 5th birthday on the weekend of the 26/27th February. It would be fantastic if everyone came to help the celebrations go with a bang.

We've come a long way in the last 5 years bringing you a classy, stylish swingers venue with some great events that have just grown with all of our members support. So Thankyou.

We have lots more changes coming throughout 2016 so fasten your seat belts you are really going to be impressed.

We will be dancing to the tunes of our resident d.j and getting down and dirty in the playrooms. Come and join in the fun, the atmosphere will be great and also the people.

Couples only area , huge hot tub, social lounge , onsite hotel and chef cooking to order. Open and private play areas,snug and social lounge adjacent to a full stocked licensed bar.

Thankyou for your support over the last year. It will be great to celebrate with you all.

Happy Birthday to us!

Doors open 8pm - 2.30am.

Single guys -Friday only , please contact us direct at the club to book your place.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oolandsexyCouple  over a year ago

kings lynn

"Happy to announce that The Vanilla Alternative will be celebrating its 5th birthday on the weekend of the 26/27th February. It would be fantastic if everyone came to help the celebrations go with a bang.

We've come a long way in the last 5 years bringing you a classy, stylish swingers venue with some great events that have just grown with all of our members support. So Thankyou.

We have lots more changes coming throughout 2016 so fasten your seat belts you are really going to be impressed.

We will be dancing to the tunes of our resident d.j and getting down and dirty in the playrooms. Come and join in the fun, the atmosphere will be great and also the people.

Couples only area , huge hot tub, social lounge , onsite hotel and chef cooking to order. Open and private play areas,snug and social lounge adjacent to a full stocked licensed bar.

Thankyou for your support over the last year. It will be great to celebrate with you all.

Happy Birthday to us!

Doors open 8pm - 2.30am.

Single guys -Friday only , please contact us direct at the club to book your place."

Tempsford

So shall we be seeing you guys? Which night are you coming?

kings lynn

"So shall we be seeing you guys? Which night are you coming? "

Well were normally a Saturday couple but always happy to be elusive lol and unpredictable lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Happy to announce that The Vanilla Alternative will be celebrating its 5th birthday on the weekend of the 26/27th February. It would be fantastic if everyone came to help the celebrations go with a bang.

Happy Birthday to us!

Doors open 8pm - 2.30am.

Single guys -Friday only , please contact us direct at the club to book your place."

Looks like an event not to miss

By *picyminxWoman  over a year ago

Huntingdon

I will be there . He he he

Tempsford

Check out and join in with the posts about the birthday/ anniversary weekend in the swinging club discussion forum. Lots of fun, friendly people attending. See you all soon.

"Check out and join in with the posts about the birthday/ anniversary weekend in the swinging club discussion forum. Lots of fun, friendly people attending. See you all soon."

Soon be here party party !

Huntingdon

"Check out and join in with the posts about the birthday/ anniversary weekend in the swinging club discussion forum. Lots of fun, friendly people attending. See you all soon.

Soon be here party party ! "

"Check out and join in with the posts about the birthday/ anniversary weekend in the swinging club discussion forum. Lots of fun, friendly people attending. See you all soon.

Soon be here party party !

"

Tempsford

Not long to go now. Its looking good for the weekend. See you all soon x

kings lynn

"Not long to go now. Its looking good for the weekend. See you all soon x"

Should be fun ......last years was mmmmm memorable

Happy Birthday to us!

Doors open 8pm - 2.30am.

Soo looking forward to this!

Tempsford

Happy Birthday to us!

Doors open 8pm - 2.30am.

Single guys -Friday only , please contact us direct at the club to book your place.

Soo looking forward to this! "

Should be another great birthday

By *attyBWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Gutted I can't make this weekend.....have an amazing time guys ????????

kings lynn

"Gutted I can't make this weekend.....have an amazing time guys ????????"

Oh no! So who will be the desert platter?

Milton Keynes

"Gutted I can't make this weekend.....have an amazing time guys!!

Oh no! So who will be the desert platter? "

Im sure someone more tastier than me can fill in for me on this occassion....I suggest Jules

Im sure someone more tastier than me can fill in for me on this occassion....I suggest Jules "

hmm jules? whos gonna tell her lol

By *oodlandCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

We will be there on Saturday. So looking forward to our 2nd visit. Am sure it will be just as fab as our first visit a couple of weeks ago. Xx

By *havenbabe01Couple  over a year ago

bedfordshire

looking forward to another fun filled fab weekend at the VA

say hi if you see me

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

Wow, so many people are saying they are joining the celebrations on Friday or Saturday to show their support and thanks to Jules and Scott (VA's owners) for 5 years of dedication to providing this adult playground we all love.

At VA's we know how to party and I'm looking forward to meeting up with lots of the wonderful people who feel the same way I do.

Wish we had of known sooner, woulda tried to book a room as that's a god send. As it takes ages to drive to you

By *oodlandCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

"Wish we had of known sooner, woulda tried to book a room as that's a god send. As it takes ages to drive to you"

Premier Inn (Wyboston) have rooms available.

Huntingdon

Im sure someone more tastier than me can fill in for me on this occassion....I suggest Jules "

Haha. I tried that suggestion a little while ago. I wont day what she said

Looking forward to seeing everyone

By *ewantfun14Couple  over a year ago

Norfolk

Im sure someone more tastier than me can fill in for me on this occassion....I suggest Jules

Looking forward to seeing everyone "

Did hear Scott was up for doing this for his birthday in 2 weeks time

Milton Keynes

Did hear Scott was up for doing this for his birthday in 2 weeks time "

Scott could have a practice run!

Tempsford

Its looking very good for both nights. Alternative hotels for everyone as onsite hotel is fully booked both nights.

Did hear Scott was up for doing this for his birthday in 2 weeks time

Scott could have a practice run!"

Think the word run was right for Scott can't see him offering lol

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

It's The Vanilla Alternative's 5th anniversary today and the first party tonight. Looking forward to meeting up with so many of the wonderful people intending to visit.

Huntingdon

Looking forward to seeing everyone later

kings lynn

"Looking forward to seeing everyone later "

Hmm now did you mean later fri night or later tonight lol see you then

» Add a new message to this topic