FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > Potential new event at Xtasia

Potential new event at Xtasia

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all you lovely people on fab. Thank you for taking time out to read this post. I'm sure a lot of you enjoyed Xtasia over the weekend it sure looked busy. So anyway to my point. I have been asked by Paul if I would like to put a night together. So my idea is......... A speed dating night. But with a twist. A speed dating night searching for a fuck buddy. I see a lot of people on fab with status saying "sick of time wasters, looking for a fuck buddy" (that's not knocking fab by the way) so my plan is vague at moment just trying to get bit of feedback from people, but the idea would to have half the attendant sitting down taking scores of the couples or singletons who enter there table. Marks would be out of ten. After the first round the two sets of people would swap over and roles reversed .The event is aimed singletons male or female and coupes whether it's a guy looking for a women buddy or even another couple looking for another couple.Potentially people could have 10 meets in 20 minutes alot quicker than shifting through hundred of messages. We could introduce games etc into it and of course rooms to play will be open along with the bar area. I appreciate all feedback negative and positive. Either leave a post or more than happy to reply to personal messages. The planned date would be end of this month and no membership required just entrance fee which is yet to be confirmed Many thanks all X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

Interesting idea. I would attend as long as its NOt on a Friday evening (fed up of wasting my hold).

Brilliant just need few more now yes could get interesting if something different I suppose. ill keep you updated. It won't be a Friday poss looking at a Monday night x

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Not my cup of tea but I really hope this is a success for you...

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Yep, this sort of thing has been done before and it works well! Go for it! xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi all you lovely people on fab. Thank you for taking time out to read this post. I'm sure a lot of you enjoyed Xtasia over the weekend it sure looked busy. So anyway to my point. I have been asked by Paul if I would like to put a night together. So my idea is......... A speed dating night. But with a twist. A speed dating night searching for a fuck buddy. I see a lot of people on fab with status saying "sick of time wasters, looking for a fuck buddy" (that's not knocking fab by the way) so my plan is vague at moment just trying to get bit of feedback from people, but the idea would to have half the attendant sitting down taking scores of the couples or singletons who enter there table. Marks would be out of ten. After the first round the two sets of people would swap over and roles reversed .The event is aimed singletons male or female and coupes whether it's a guy looking for a women buddy or even another couple looking for another couple.Potentially people could have 10 meets in 20 minutes alot quicker than shifting through hundred of messages. We could introduce games etc into it and of course rooms to play will be open along with the bar area. I appreciate all feedback negative and positive. Either leave a post or more than happy to reply to personal messages. The planned date would be end of this month and no membership required just entrance fee which is yet to be confirmed Many thanks all X "

Interesting idea but unfortunately I don't think it's gonna work.

"Hi all you lovely people on fab. Thank you for taking time out to read this post. I'm sure a lot of you enjoyed Xtasia over the weekend it sure looked busy. So anyway to my point. I have been asked by Paul if I would like to put a night together. So my idea is......... A speed dating night. But with a twist. A speed dating night searching for a fuck buddy. I see a lot of people on fab with status saying "sick of time wasters, looking for a fuck buddy" (that's not knocking fab by the way) so my plan is vague at moment just trying to get bit of feedback from people, but the idea would to have half the attendant sitting down taking scores of the couples or singletons who enter there table. Marks would be out of ten. After the first round the two sets of people would swap over and roles reversed .The event is aimed singletons male or female and coupes whether it's a guy looking for a women buddy or even another couple looking for another couple.Potentially people could have 10 meets in 20 minutes alot quicker than shifting through hundred of messages. We could introduce games etc into it and of course rooms to play will be open along with the bar area. I appreciate all feedback negative and positive. Either leave a post or more than happy to reply to personal messages. The planned date would be end of this month and no membership required just entrance fee which is yet to be confirmed Many thanks all X

Interesting idea but unfortunately I don't think it's gonna work. "

But still ,you can count on me lol

By *ouldntfindgoodusernameWoman  over a year ago

Walsall

I like the idea. Im all in favour of it! It seperates the wheat from the chaff and it saves all the timewasting that i constantly get (soul destroying) im having no luck whatsoever in getting a fb, so this could be a good start.

Just a few pointers tho-

1)i reckon, for it to be a hit, you would need to hold it on a wkend

2)get some tasty young guys, the girls will flock! Once the women come, the other guys will follow!

3)publicise well for maximum effect, and if needs be offer incentives and freebies so that uptake it better.

Those are just my thoughts, but i reckon it could be a hit, with the plus side of having alot more fun

[Removed by poster at 03/05/16 20:07:36]

"I like the idea. Im all in favour of it! It seperates the wheat from the chaff and it saves all the timewasting that i constantly get (soul destroying) im having no luck whatsoever in getting a fb, so this could be a good start.

Just a few pointers tho-

2)get some tasty young guys, the girls will flock! Once the women come, the other guys will follow!

3)publicise well for maximum effect, and if needs be offer incentives and freebies so that uptake it better.

Those are just my thoughts, but i reckon it could be a hit, with the plus side of having alot more fun "

I hope we don't find ourselves to the same table lol

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"I like the idea. Im all in favour of it! It seperates the wheat from the chaff and it saves all the timewasting that i constantly get (soul destroying) im having no luck whatsoever in getting a fb, so this could be a good start.

Just a few pointers tho-

Those are just my thoughts, but i reckon it could be a hit, with the plus side of having alot more fun "

Stop being so picky then Mrs

Just a few pointers tho-

thanks ria yes agree with all feedback. Freebies could include a pass for a night at Xtasia for hottest couple or something. Weekend could be tricky unless a Sunday. Thanks for comments. All other negative feedback please give reason why it won't work don't just be negative. Thanks

Yeah ,sorry for being negative!it's just my opinion as I've seen who's coming to _tasia almost every time and they just love the way which it is already. I do encourage everyone, members and who's not a member of _tasia who's looking for a fb to join us at this event if it's gonna be approved! Best club ever! Thanks to the staff ,Paul and flirt and all the people's who's coming there and they make _tasia so special! Xxx

Ok then

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

Throwing in a few comments to keep discussion going.

Suggest you plan for a night in June now to give you more time to arrange.

Happy to do this starting at 9pm on a Weds or Thursday evening in Flirts

Our new Guest Membership should be used for anyone not already a member of Xtasia. Its Free, but does ensure we know who's in the building.

Happy to come up with some prizes, example most rated guy of the evening, free memberships upgrade to full swingers entry. Most rated female, free entry to club, same with couples. Any singles really clicking with each other, happy to discuss a couple sign up!

I think we should come with an idea to bring some new members to make some publicity or to send a message alert to everyone who are in a search for partners and fb what do you think of that?

There you have it people from the owners themselfs. Has the making to be a great night with loads of bonus thrown in there too.

I like the idea, sure it would be a good thing for flirts or the club on the right night

I think it is a great idea and a nice change. I'm all for trying something new. Only then will you know if it is good or not

Brilliant thank you. We are looking at a night in June now. Anymore..... Got a few very attractive ladies and men interested, just need few more

Great idea!

Can I count you in too. I will be contacting Xtasia weekend to make a firm date with them

By *heBlackZorroMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

i think its a good idea. treat it as a bit of fun with the chance to meet some sexy women for sexy fun. Win win.

"Can I count you in too. I will be contacting Xtasia weekend to make a firm date with them "

Okay!

Yes zorro it's all win win. It will be alot of fun, meeting everyone will have there own time together so you meet everyone in the place then who knows.....

By *asonJ86Man  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Great idea! Count me in

By *orgeouslyyoursWoman  over a year ago

essex just looking around

Could upset a few fragile egos!!!

Personally think would be a giggle.. anything to mix the lifestyle up a bit

A swing type single pagent lol

I'll kerp an eye out so we can come mud again x

This sounds ace, looking forward to hearing more about it

Thanks for support. Look forward to inviting you two beautiful ladies x

New forum thread is up get your names down

This is a great idea!!!!

Get ya name down if fancy it D

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/events/503913

Where have all you peeps gone....? Get on the new thread.

» Add a new message to this topic