Hi Eveyone

QUEST EVENT CHANGES!!!

Well you've all been asking for these changes so here they are

From next weekend Saturday 20th August 2016

Every Saturday Night will be Couples & Single Females Only Party Night

Also

We will be open every Sunday night starting Sunday 21st August 2016

from 7.00pm till midnight Sunday Fun - Couples & Singles

We look forward to seeing you all there!!

Jo, Dave & The Quest Team xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asteregg01Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Well thats me fucked then....and not in a good way!!!

I cant get down to the club on a friday night, so go on a saturday on the weeks that its a mixed night.

Not every couple wants to play with other couples.

I'll have to find another club to visit at the weekends now, and i'm sure a fair few others will be of the same mind

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Well you've all been asking for these changes so here they are"

I think you must have misheard it. What we've all been asking for is air conditioning everywhere in the club.

We are very upset with this decision. And saying that all have been asking for it is very cynical. It is a business decision and not a very good one.

As a single lady that's my saturday nights gone west. Have attended a few of the couples only nights which have been enjoyable but not every couple wants single ladies nor does every couple want other couples thus its been great having the choice of the other saturday nights with single males attending. Guess its Saturdays nights in from now on

By *oDaveQuestSwing OP   Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

Hi All

So sorry this change has caused you issues, this was not our intention. We have been asked by loads of couples for this change.

However, I'm sure we can re look at this and find a solution

Please leave it with us for the next few day's and we'll see how many people post that are for or against the change and we will go with what the majority wants.

Thank you for your posts and bring it to our attention

Kindest regards

Jo & Dave (Quest) xxx

I honestly think that it would be best leaving it as it was until now. This way everyone was catered for. However if you really think you must make some changes may I suggest two alternative solutions:

- 1st and 3rd Saturday couples only, 2nd and 4th Friday couples only

or

all 4 Saturdays couples only but singles guys on any of the couples or single womens guest list can also enter

We would much prefer Sat nights to be mixed but I know some couples would prefer couples only just as some couples would prefer mixed so every first and third Sat and every second and fourth Friday couples only, might be a solution. That way we all get a chance at a Sat night xxx

By *rc83Man  over a year ago

warrington

My question is would you as a club be willing to refund those members who have joined and become members of your club a partial refund due to that they can no longer attend on the night they would like to.

I was looking to attend your club in the future On a Saturday night but I guess that is now out of the question.

Though from what I have seen on a couple of posts so far you have only listened to a few of your "valued" members as a lot seem to want it to stay as a mixed night.

Leeds

"My question is would you as a club be willing to refund those members who have joined and become members of your club a partial refund due to that they can no longer attend on the night they would like to.

I was looking to attend your club in the future On a Saturday night but I guess that is now out of the question.

Though from what I have seen on a couple of posts so far you have only listened to a few of your "valued" members as a lot seem to want it to stay as a mixed night.

"

from what i understand a single male was sold membership this saturday night and was never told that saturdays were to be couples only from now on.

Are you telling me the club hadnt made that decision on saturday night?

And if they hadnt, who did they speak to on saturday that made them decide?

Certainly not me or my partner, and we were there, or anyone we spoke to.

I think this was a hastily rushed through change, and no thought was given to how it would affect the rest of the members.

As a single female who regularly attends most Saturdays with another single female we are gutted about the "no single men".... Infact we used to sometimes avoid the " couples" because we just didn't enjoy it, why can't you leave it like before then everyone's happy.

It's easy.... just have 1 Saturday of the month couples and single women only and then the next Saturday couples and singles and just keep that pattern ..... simplest....it's not rocket surgery

By *akariye1Man  over a year ago

camden london nw

Where is this club and can I attend on Friday ? As I never been to Leeds and it's my first time coming three ?

By *tuYorksMan  over a year ago

Barnsley

First things first, one thing that Jo & Dave cannot be accused of is cynicism. As a single male who has attended numerous clubs over the years & who has attended Quest through thick & thin (one winter evening when there was only me & a bloke close to death in), I can assure you that their integrity is beyond reproach.

That out of the way, this is the age old swinger club conundrum isn't it?

Do you listen to the whinging couple who sit at the bar & never play or is it the herds of single morons who spoil the party.

The truth is probably somewhere between the two.

Personally I thought the two on, two off compromise was a good solution.

Leeds

If you check the other thread in swinging club discussion, you 'll see that that Dave and Jo have reverted back to how it was, 1st and 3rd saturdays couples only, the rest mixed.

By *oDaveQuestSwing OP   Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

[Removed by poster at 24/08/16 19:00:29]

» Add a new message to this topic