FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > Blackpool connections

Blackpool connections

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Coming soon Blackpool connections opening.looking forwards to friends visiting the brand new club its very classy.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes davey. the club is looking very classy. lots of hard work by all. finally we are there at last. can not wait for the opening night good times a head.

cant wait getting exciting now

No shouting today

"Coming soon Blackpool connections opening.looking forwards to friends visiting the brand new club its very classy. "

Thanks for typing normally, makes the post sound more positive.

Well keep loosing me thread

By *orny saraWoman  over a year ago

Bolton

Yeah about time we will be there. Looking to meet back up with our friends and meet new ones as well

I can not wait to run the t.girl days every wensdays and fridays look like its going to be busy with all the messages ive been getting

"I can not wait to run the t.girl days every wensdays and fridays look like its going to be busy with all the messages ive been getting "

Can anyone attend the Tgirl events?

No woman can come to the tgurls days just like no man on all girls days can anyone come to the bi night yes if there ok with bi people

"No woman can come to the tgurls days just like no man on all girls days can anyone come to the bi night yes if there ok with bi people "

That's a shame, I'm a huge Tgirl admirer, but understand that it's Tgirls only.

Bi night would be good, love bi men.

Bi night is for everyone that's ok with bi people and it's not a night just for bi men it's a mixed night t girls bi men women take a look at the club it's looking great it's looking better than any other in Blackpool

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Bi night is for everyone that's ok with bi people and it's not a night just for bi men it's a mixed night t girls bi men women take a look at the club it's looking great it's looking better than any other in Blackpool "

Just been having a convo with a TGirl. I just want to advise people properly when I'm pointing the Tgirls in your direction..is the TGirl event going to be open to Male admirers? I know you said no females, so I assume no couples either, but what about guys? Is it purely just TGirls or are the guys allowed? I don't want to send people up to you and they get turned away Ta chuck xx

Yes the T Girl events - Wednesday /Friday 11 to 7 & Thursday evening gay & bi T Girls welcome, so yes guy's are allowed in - not couples.

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Yes the T Girl events - Wednesday /Friday 11 to 7 & Thursday evening gay & bi T Girls welcome, so yes guy's are allowed in - not couples. "

Fab Thanks for clarifying! I will let our girls know of the new events open to them xxx

thanks townhouse I need all the help I can get and you have one of the best clubs its great to know your going to be looking out for my club it would be so nice if there was more people like you its going to be t girls and admirers two days a week Wednesday and Friday 11am till 7pm just £10 Thursdays is bi night so its mixed every one that's ok with bi people is welcome just £10 connections is going to be a club that's not going to break the bank to come to

we at connectionslococlub want to know if people think it would be good to have a milf Tuesday day time and a ladies day as I want to do events like they do at the best club in the north west townhouse but I will never put anything on the same day as there doing it but I think townhouse is the number one club in the north west and I want to make connectionslococlub number two in the north west and with peoples help I know I can do it

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Oh stop!! No don't.....hahahahaha

If you are going to do a daytime event, I would steer away from Monday and Tuesday as there already 3 events on these days in the region and just look at when the other events are happening and place yours in between. The 3rd week of the month only has one similar daytime event at the moment? People also get pissy when you use similar names to other clubs, so MILF Tuesday probably wouldn't be received very well? I've already had lots of pissed off comments from MILF Monday regulars. So make it original, place it away from other events and make it fantastic!

As someone who enjoys a swingers club myself, it is felt by me that people like me, especially single males, are seen as the ‘cash cow’. Connections aims are, that everyone is an equal and therefore is not going to penalize single guys for their status with large membership fees on a Friday and Saturday couples are £25 to get in and so are single guys single girls £10

Come to MILF Tuesday which is daytime It's just £10 entry You can attend loads of other events at connections without breaking the bank. Some night time events are bi any thing goes at £10 couples £10 guys single girls £5 greedy girls nights single girls free guys £10 couples £10

"Oh stop!! No don't.....hahahahaha

If you are going to do a daytime event, I would steer away from Monday and Tuesday as there already 3 events on these days in the region and just look at when the other events are happening and place yours in between. The 3rd week of the month only has one similar daytime event at the moment? People also get pissy when you use similar names to other clubs, so MILF Tuesday probably wouldn't be received very well? I've already had lots of pissed off comments from MILF Monday regulars. So make it original, place it away from other events and make it fantastic! "

+1

If you are going to do a daytime event, I would steer away from Monday and Tuesday as there already 3 events on these days in the region and just look at when the other events are happening and place yours in between. The 3rd week of the month only has one similar daytime event at the moment? People also get pissy when you use similar names to other clubs, so MILF Tuesday probably wouldn't be received very well? I've already had lots of pissed off comments from MILF Monday regulars. So make it original, place it away from other events and make it fantastic! "

Some fantastic advice from the lovely Townhouse Twosome. They certainly seem to have the right idea about having a successful, well run club.

I applaud you for not going down the 'single men are cash cows route'. That can be great for a club, and the scene in general, but what are your plans for avoiding a total cockfest and attracting respectful single males, in the right quantity to make it an appealing club for couples and single fems?

Well I had a club before for over 3 year's had it not been for the council doing everything to make me stop opening after midnight that place would still be open they like others thought I would just go away and not get a another place well I got myself a night club over a year ago got a few very good friends to do all the work on the place if you look at the website you can see it's now a club that looks like no other and I think I no what I'm doing so it won't be full of single guy's but I know one thing the guy's will not be paying £50 to get in and £60 membership fees as I don't take the piss out of them

By *allyandJonCouple  over a year ago

manchester

The new club looks fantastic well done to everyone involved we loved the old place, will be going sometime in the future, looks like it really has been done to a high standard.

If single people are onlying £10 each to get in, why charge a couple £25? Surely couples will just register as singles and save themselves a fiver? X

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Agreed with this but seems MILF Tuesday is planned anyway looking at other posts....

Good luck Connections but think you'd have been better choosing another day and event name in truth.

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

The greedy girls nights are single ladies free, single men £10 and couples £10. You may as well say women free and men £10 as there is no price difference whether you are in a couple of not.

Sally

By *parkle7Woman  over a year ago

Please say your going to have party nights again with the cooliest DJ and their karaoke machine!!!!

I feel an 80s theme.......

"Well I had a club before for over 3 year's had it not been for the council doing everything to make me stop opening after midnight that place would still be open they like others thought I would just go away and not get a another place well I got myself a night club over a year ago got a few very good friends to do all the work on the place if you look at the website you can see it's now a club that looks like no other and I think I no what I'm doing so it won't be full of single guy's but I know one thing the guy's will not be paying £50 to get in and £60 membership fees as I don't take the piss out of them "

Yes I went to the old Connections once. That is why I have asked the genuine question. Can't really see the answer to my question in the response tho.

Friday & Saturday nights - it's £10 for single women £25 for single guys & £25 for couples - same as it was in the old club, hope that clarifies it

patience - regarding being over run with single males, numbers will be limited also we have a strict policy and this is why we are a members only club, anybody found to be not respectful to fellow members will have their membership revoked, please read the club rules

By *edheadsruleCouple  over a year ago

lancashire

"Please say your going to have party nights again with the cooliest DJ and their karaoke machine!!!!

I feel an 80s theme....... "

You better be there on the 27th lady, cos we are back

By *parkle7Woman  over a year ago

"Please say your going to have party nights again with the cooliest DJ and their karaoke machine!!!!

I feel an 80s theme.......

You better be there on the 27th lady, cos we are back "

Oooooh gonna try now........

By *atie ShayTV/TS  over a year ago

@@

"No woman can come to the tgurls days just like no man on all girls days can anyone come to the bi night yes if there ok with bi people

That's a shame, I'm a huge Tgirl admirer, but understand that it's Tgirls only.

Bi night would be good, love bi men."

I agree, shame

I'd love to meet you Rosie! Xx

By *atie ShayTV/TS  over a year ago

@@

"I can not wait to run the t.girl days every wensdays and fridays look like its going to be busy with all the messages ive been getting "

I can't wait to join you! Xx

I think you have been mistaken it is Samantha that is running the Tgirl days on a wednesday and Friday at the new connextions loco

Michelle

Samantha T partys was always a blast myself and a female greedy girl Sue went in the old club and wants to experience the new T days...

By *hat ever I wantWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"No woman can come to the tgurls days just like no man on all girls days can anyone come to the bi night yes if there ok with bi people "

I attended your previous club on Tgirl days and was made extremely welcome, several times over. It's a shame women are unable to attend, I would have liked to have cum and shown my appreciation

yes the old club was mixed in the day time so women come in the club but it put more t girls off coming to the club as a lot of the bi guys was not interested in the t girls for sex so lots of t girls stopped coming yet when it was t girls and guys only there was up to 90 people in the place bi night will be mixed and Sundays will be anything goes 2pm till midnight

I would love to come to the grand opening on bank hol Friday but never been to a club before. Was wondering if anyone would be interested in meeting for drink then heading together?

lancashire

If its ok with you chris and shereen and dave I will start another thread for tbe big party bank holiday saturday?

By *hocolate999Couple  over a year ago

St Helens

Hi,

is there going to be a bi all day event where bi couples, bi fem and bi men can mix etc?

names going down soon on here for connections opening party night there's over 70 people already coming and there's still 3 weeks to go yet

By *ayde BlanchardTV/TS  over a year ago

lancashire

"yes the old club was mixed in the day time so women come in the club but it put more t girls off coming to the club as a lot of the bi guys was not interested in the t girls for sex so lots of t girls stopped coming yet when it was t girls and guys only there was up to 90 people in the place bi night will be mixed and Sundays will be anything goes 2pm till midnight "

Dont see why thats a problem was prob more like crossdressers those that turn up as a bloke.

By *obbie BelleTV/TS  over a year ago

Preston, Lancaster, Blackpool

I'm going to put in my fivepennyworth.

I think Wednesday is a huge mistake.

Sauna Sauna & The Gatehouse both run successful T Girl Days. Same day and nearer to Manchester.

Secondly not all T Girls are gay.

The barring of females in my opinion is also a mistake.

I wish you well, but why make it harder for yourselves?

Just to clarify will membership be required for the Socials?

Dee x

lancashire

Erm you been sauna recently? Gone down hill badly

By *ew slutty cdTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow

Would love to try this club but very afraid wint fit in if dint look as convincing as all the girls I see posting here x

lancashire

"Would love to try this club but very afraid wint fit in if dint look as convincing as all the girls I see posting here x"

Don't ever think that your fine I look out for my own.

By *urness raver69Man  over a year ago

Barrow

We went diwnn last sat got our membership and wow its a fantasic place wel be diwn fir the uodning weekend what a great club its going to be

By *urness raver69Man  over a year ago

Barrow

Put our names down d and s for the opening nite and weekend please cant wait

By *RandMRS BCouple  over a year ago

lancashire

Can you put us on the list for Saturday opening night. Thanks G+B xx

By *hocolate999Couple  over a year ago

St Helens

Hi,

just checked out the clubs opening times and who can attend....for a club that welcomes bi people, there is no day at all that welcomes bi couples? or am i missing something?

we go to Chameleons in darlaston for the Monday bi day, very well attended and we just think you may be missing a trick?

We would love this club to flourish, but will still go to darlaston as at the min, bi couples are not catered for so for?

well thanks for your fivepennysworth I know not all t girls are gay I think everyone will know that but there is lots of t girls that's in to t girls and guys as you know my old club had a t girl day every Friday and 90 to 100 people come then I did what you are saying and it was mixed and lots of the t girls stopped coming as the guys ended up with the women in the club so in the new club I'm going to be the same as sauna sauna no women not mixed Wednesdays and Fridays 11am till 7pm £10 to get in and Wednesday night 8pm till midnight mixed bi night at £10 and any t girl that as been in the day time can get in for £5 as you know Blackpool is a very busy place with lots of places to go to and I think connections will be one of them

lancashire

Personally I think thats a mistake as seen sauna decline over the last 9 months. What we ended up with was a situation where we were all painted the same. Some of my closest friends are women and couples. Not all of us live in closets and arrive as a bloke.

CONNECTIONS IS TRYING TO ACCOMMODATE EVERY ONE ITS LEARNED OVER THE YEARS WHAT WORKED AND WHAT FAILED AT THE OLD CLUB.CLUB WANTS TO CATER FOR EVERY ONES SEXUALITY AND TRY AND PLEASE ALL STRAIGHT BI TRANSGENDER GAY MALE OR FEMALE. PLEASE KEEP COMMENTS COMING THEY ALL HELP WOULD LOVE TO BE AS FAB AS TOWNHOUSE THEY ARE THE BENCH MARK.ME PERSONALLY IM SOCIAL I LOVE THE MIXED DAYS MET SOME FAB PEOPLE OVER THE YEARS HOPE TO MEET PLENTY MORE.LOOK AT WEBSITE FOR DETAILS ON EVENTS THAT MIGHT CATER FOR YOU .BLOCK CAPITALS AGAIN SORRY GENUINE MISTAKE X

personally as a businesses man I made a big mistake in the old club t girls and bi guys 90 to 100 coming in then no t girls in the day time just mixed what a decline to go form 90 to 100 to just 10 man and women in the club in the day time so I'm very sorry its a businesses any t girls that want to come to a mixed night there's a bi night at my club there's a mixed Sunday 2pm till midnight but the t girls and bi guys days are staying at my club Monday day time may be a all women days Tuesday day time may be couples and guys days is it that its going on in other clubs I'm not to do it in Blackpool I don't think so

By *obbie BelleTV/TS  over a year ago

Preston, Lancaster, Blackpool

Well looks like a Sunday for me then.

I'd go when all genders are welcome.

lancashire

"I'd go when all genders are welcome. "

Me to count me out until then.

All genders are welcome, just on different days - check the website for details

lancashire

Appreciated just not all of us are bothered by couples and women. Question is a tv/ts with a grc is classed legally as female so we're excluded on trans days. Brilliant masterful honestly

The club caters for every sexuality at different times, some people with different sexualities don't mix. It's up to individuals to make their own choice. Check the website for proof of ID for membership.

Well me personally will be looking forward to Sundays .Clubs moving closer now and cant wait till its all finished for me fab friends to enjoy .X

By *YTHON9995Man  over a year ago

BLACKPOOL

"Appreciated just not all of us are bothered by couples and women. Question is a tv/ts with a grc is classed legally as female so we're excluded on trans days. Brilliant masterful honestly "

lancashire

"Appreciated just not all of us are bothered by couples and women. Question is a tv/ts with a grc is classed legally as female so we're excluded on trans days. Brilliant masterful honestly "

Google it!

lancashire

I will make it easy for you being born in Alberta that's Canada. Since 2014 have been able to change or gender with a letter from or gp and consent from or parents and birth cert now shows female. In the uk if you live female for 2 years you can apply for what in the uk is known as a Gender Recognition Certificate e.g what ashley has. In short we are both legally female. Understand now? So excluding women and couples you have also excluded us!

BLACKPOOL

[Removed by poster at 06/05/17 18:40:39]

BLACKPOOL

I appreciate what you are saying, but you are able to attend the club on tv/ts days and mixed days which includes couples and single female. Best of both worlds.

ORGY ROOM NEARLY FINISHED ,CLUBS GETTING THERE.HAPPY FRIDAY

lancashire

"I appreciate what you are saying, but you are able to attend the club on tv/ts days and mixed days which includes couples and single female. Best of both worlds. "

That's not the point exclusion for anyone is just wrong. Someone's gender and there sexuality are completly different things. I know they conceal this information in books!

"We went diwnn last sat got our membership and wow its a fantasic place wel be diwn fir the uodning weekend what a great club its going to be"
VIP heyhaha lucky you!!

Another weekend spent doing hard work to get club ready and its not far off now .pictures on the website dont do the club justice.Next few weeks final finishing touches and then the big clean up.

[Removed by poster at 07/05/17 23:05:28]

By *hickone48 and christinaMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

Yes that would be great

BLACKPOOL

What would be great?

By *coobysMan  over a year ago

north west lancs

[Removed by poster at 08/05/17 18:22:33]

BLACKPOOL

I'm looking forward to the reviews in clubs after the pre view night...should be a wowser.

looking forward to you coming back to the new club _coobys your the type of single guy thats a bonus to any swinging club.

Don't get me started!!! seems people want to create a stir, pointing and waggin fingers over here ... Making slurrs in here. .

meanwhile back at the club .up stairs very nearly completed just T.girl an ladies changing room to complete should be done this weekend.down stairs serving hatch to be completed with shelving for admin equipment. cctv installed fire and alarm systems done.nearly ready for the big clean up X.

BLACKPOOL

Well done Dave, get it back on track.

Well the thread is about the club and its progress not doing ye dirty washing in public .thats another thread on here ha ha X

onwards and upwards....

PHOTIES COMMING SOON ON PROFILE BUT THERES PLENTY ON THE WEBSITE

BLACKPOOL

I'll take some pics for you dave....full colour too.....lol

YOUR A GOOD MAN MR PYTHON .JUST SEEN THE LIST IS OPEN NOW WITH [D AND S] IN THE FORUMS UNDER CONNECTIONS .OOO ITS STARTED HA HA X

BLACKPOOL

Yes dave. No turning back now. But a fantastic job done by all....

By *u4rFunMan  over a year ago

wigan

Looking forward to visiting , but late june/ july the earliest due to work and family commitments.

hope to see you then

If anyone wants to go on the list for the grand opening and social introduction events its not on this thread.Its under connections on the forums started by club hosts D an S .

"If anyone wants to go on the list for the grand opening and social introduction events its not on this thread.Its under connections on the forums started by club hosts D an S . "

Less than ten days to go

More finishing touches getting done at connections ,clubs looking classy ...

BLACKPOOL

7 days to go and counting for preview socials.

IM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO A BEER AT CLUB WITH ME FRIENDS .NOT LONG TO GO NOW X

BLACKPOOL

New pics of ORGY ROOM and T GIRL ROOM added to website.

Leeds

"New pics of ORGY ROOM and T GIRL ROOM added to website."

What is the name of the website please?

Sally

Leeds

When I Google Blackpool Connections I can only find the old club which closed down.

Sally

"When I Google Blackpool Connections I can only find the old club which closed down.

Sally "

Go to club reviews on Fab and search for the club on there. There will be a link you can click on to get to the new website xx

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

If I understand the website correctly then we wouldn't be allowed in.

"Utility bill as proof of residency" would rule us out.

We are not UK residents but occasionally visit Blackpool.

Pity really as we visited the old club once and would have liked to try the new one on our next visit.

lancashire

"If I understand the website correctly then we wouldn't be allowed in.

Pity really as we visited the old club once and would have liked to try the new one on our next visit."

Im uk resident and do everything online, so no bills, dont drive and dont have a passport and know im not the only person like that, hoping they take my address on a bank statement or im fooked lol x

Getting exsited now for the grand opening the club looks very classy wow

lancashire

"Getting exsited now for the grand opening the club looks very classy wow "

I cannot wait

And you going to do the best disco in town

you can still visit club i think but you will still need some I.D passport driving licence.you can be signed in by a club member.hope to see you at new club .

UPDATED LIST

COUPLES

Paul & Flore

Pixey & bDixey

Steve & Sue +2

Mick & Sue

Mrs & MrsB

Redheadsrule

Swinghere-swingthere

Carl & Sue

Togethermess

Gary & Margeret

Ant&reg

Cjfuncouple

Greekgodessforyou

Hotwife & hubby

SINGLE WOMEN

Hornysara

Sinerella + friends

Jane

What ever I want

Lisaldere

Sexy sue

Chelsea

Irish delight

SINGLE MEN

Python

Davey +1

doobry

Adman

Daveyboy2000

Tommy48

Sexyeyex23

Ynot69

Daren +2

Bob the builder

Gixermanph

Jungleman

Agent genson

Scoobs

Veryniceguy

gary

T.GIRLS

Samantha555

Steph +2

Michelle

Naughtysammy200

Amanda

francis

WE ALSO HAVE PEEPS COMING THAT DON'T WANT THEIR NAMES ON HERE

LIST BUILDING QUICKLY FOR CONNECTIONS, PLEASE TRY NOT TO FORGET YOUR I.D IF YOU WISH TO BECOME A MEMBER.

By *airymagicWoman  over a year ago

goblin city

Please can someone pm me details I can't find a website and am a club virgin xxx

BLACKPOOL

Wish I could,but out of your age range and blocked.

lancashire

"If I understand the website correctly then we wouldn't be allowed in.

Pity really as we visited the old club once and would have liked to try the new one on our next visit.

Im uk resident and do everything online, so no bills, dont drive and dont have a passport and know im not the only person like that, hoping they take my address on a bank statement or im fooked lol x"

Should be fine as a bank statement is a proof a driving licence does not prove address is identity only and can prove date of birth if you read the middle digits of your driver number backwards' council tax bill or any utility should do. I work for a major uk bank and can open accounts with 3 utility bills. Really one prof should be enough as anymore could be used for identity fraud have seen it happen.

lancashire

"Please can someone pm me details I can't find a website and am a club virgin xxx"
i will pm you x

CLEANING PARTY ON THE GO AT CONNECTIONS,THAT BOB THE BUILDER IS A MESSY PERSON .

Will a driving license do or do we need a utilities bill as well??

By *u4rFunMan  over a year ago

wigan

All have a great time , sorry can't make visiting the place till the back end of June /July due to work x Please send me PM on your thoughts of the club please . Once again all enjoy you dirty Fab horny lot x

Yes we need a photo ID and utility bill as well as proof as residency

A few peaple have joined us to night for the social and got there memberships roll on tomorrow and then next sat for the grand opening

Well well well the boss let me in Finaly lol Sexy Shereen . Thanks Dave2..oh and the scouse he's boss

The other boss.....

Sound club......

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Yes we need a photo ID and utility bill as well as proof as residency "

So international visitors are not welcome then.

Yes, you are welcome. Your passport can be used for I.D. Fuel bills or bank statements, can be your proof of residency.

By *aughty Wigan CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Wigan

The ID and membership requirements mean we won't be able come new club, but really hope its a massive success for you, especially after all the hard work you have all put in xxx

lancashire

"The ID and membership requirements mean we won't be able come new club, but really hope its a massive success for you, especially after all the hard work you have all put in xxx"

That is a huge shame x

By *aughty Wigan CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Wigan

"The ID and membership requirements mean we won't be able come new club, but really hope its a massive success for you, especially after all the hard work you have all put in xxx

That is a huge shame x"

gutted

Massive shame ...

THATS A SHAME YOU WILL BE MISSED, SORRY CLUBS NOT FOR YOU AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT X

"THATS A SHAME YOU WILL BE MISSED, SORRY CLUBS NOT FOR YOU AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT X "
how about a poll card?

"THATS A SHAME YOU WILL BE MISSED, SORRY CLUBS NOT FOR YOU AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT X how about a poll card?"
what about if you dont travel abroad and do not drive so don't have the evidence you wish to see.what are the alternative piece of ID...

lancashire

Unused ration book from 1944? How about just set up check points like the Nazi's did and have everyone carry papers on them. It's a swingers club for gods sake. Got more regulations than the FSA.

"Unused ration book from 1944? How about just set up check points like the Nazi's did and have everyone carry papers on them. It's a swingers club for gods sake. Got more regulations than the FSA. "

You need to go to a lot more swingers clubs and have less time at home as connectionslococlub don't want anymore I'd then over club's in the UK

thank you to everyone who came to connections these past two weekends .your comments have made me an the rest of the staff very proud.THANK YOU.

» Add a new message to this topic