FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > Mardi Gras - BIG PARTY NIGHT @ Townhouse Sat 24th Feb

Mardi Gras - BIG PARTY NIGHT @ Townhouse Sat 24th Feb

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ownhouseTwosome OP   Couple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Saturday 24th Feb is our BIG MARDI GRAS MASQUERADE PARTY! If last year is anything to go by, we highly recommend that you arrive before 10.30pm to guarantee entry!!

This is our 4th year of running Mardi Gras and it’s always a MASSIVE hit, so don’t miss it!

So what’s this Mardi Gras party all about?

February in New Orleans means MARDI GRAS!! A festival of colour, fun, flirty frolicks and the adult undertone of Bourbon Street. Townhouse will be celebrating Mardi Gras in our own ‘special’ way and we invite you to join us!

The club will be decorated in the traditional Green, Purple and Gold carnival colours, heady music will be playing, our DJ will be pumping the sounds from our lounge for those who fancy a dance, delicious food, such as pulled pork will be laid out for you to indulge and traditional garlands and beads will be provided for you to enjoy. Our Catacomb lounge will also be open for those who want to chill out.

In Bourbon street, women ‘flash’ for beads and favours; they boast a neck full of beads, advertising their promiscuity! Fancy the challenge of who can collect the most beads? There will be drinks in it! lol

Why not dress for the occasion in carnival colours and clothes, but if you don’t fancy going to those extremes, then wear a mask for ultimate mystery and seduction!

Overnight stays are fully booked already I'm afraid, but as many of you already know, we have a Premier Inn 3 mins away in a taxi in Birkenhead and a Travelodge in Bromborough which is around 5- 6 mins in a taxi

See you there! xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Saturday 24th Feb is our BIG MARDI GRAS MASQUERADE PARTY! If last year is anything to go by, we highly recommend that you arrive before 10.30pm to guarantee entry!!

This is our 4th year of running Mardi Gras and it’s always a MASSIVE hit, so don’t miss it!

February in New Orleans means MARDI GRAS!! A festival of colour, fun, flirty frolicks and the adult undertone of Bourbon Street. Townhouse will be celebrating Mardi Gras in our own ‘special’ way and we invite you to join us!

The club will be decorated in the traditional Green, Purple and Gold carnival colours, heady music will be playing, our DJ will be pumping the sounds from our lounge for those who fancy a dance, delicious food, such as pulled pork will be laid out for you to indulge and traditional garlands and beads will be provided for you to enjoy. Our Catacomb lounge will also be open for those who want to chill out.

In Bourbon street, women ‘flash’ for beads and favours; they boast a neck full of beads, advertising their promiscuity! Fancy the challenge of who can collect the most beads? There will be drinks in it! lol

Why not dress for the occasion in carnival colours and clothes, but if you don’t fancy going to those extremes, then wear a mask for ultimate mystery and seduction!

Overnight stays are fully booked already I'm afraid, but as many of you already know, we have a Premier Inn 3 mins away in a taxi in Birkenhead and a Travelodge in Bromborough which is around 5- 6 mins in a taxi

See you there! xxx"

This is always a great night and as Vic has said it's well worth getting there before 10.30pm to make sure that you can get in!

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Saturday 24th Feb is our BIG MARDI GRAS MASQUERADE PARTY! If last year is anything to go by, we highly recommend that you arrive before 10.30pm to guarantee entry!!

See you there! xxx

This is always a great night and as Vic has said it's well worth getting there before 10.30pm to make sure that you can get in! "

I seem to remember a queue out the door last year and looking at the CCTV camera...there was a sea of masks and boobage looking back at me! hahaha

See you there! xxx

This is always a great night and as Vic has said it's well worth getting there before 10.30pm to make sure that you can get in!

I seem to remember a queue out the door last year and looking at the CCTV camera...there was a sea of masks and boobage looking back at me! hahaha "

What dreadful sights you have to put up with. I really don't know how you manage to put up with it

Birkenhead/Liverpool

See you there! xxx

I seem to remember a queue out the door last year and looking at the CCTV camera...there was a sea of masks and boobage looking back at me! hahaha

What dreadful sights you have to put up with. I really don't know how you manage to put up with it "

I knowwwww....it's a shit job, but someone has to do it!

Love townhouse mardi gras parties. Count us in.x

By *R and BlondieCouple  over a year ago

Bebington, wirral

Wouldn't want to miss this one, always a fab night with lots of sexy people

Hmm what can I find to work on the bar found a cool place that makes show girl outfits haha x

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Love townhouse mardi gras parties. Count us in.x"

Consider yourself counted! lol x

By *icklesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

Love this party and I'm not working yay xx

By *ornymike_2017Man  over a year ago

Tranmere

Can you pop me down for it please. I feel a bead challenge coming on

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Can you pop me down for it please. I feel a bead challenge coming on "

hahaha...is that the gauntlet thrown down? x

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"Can you pop me down for it please. I feel a bead challenge coming on "

Does this mean you’ll be flashing your boobs?!?!

Tranmere

"Can you pop me down for it please. I feel a bead challenge coming on

Does this mean you’ll be flashing your boobs?!?! "

You’d beat me in that contest lol

Birkenhead/Liverpool

You’d beat me in that contest lol"

Willy flashing then??? hahahaha I'll be sure to set some beads aside especially for myself and Morticia lol

Wirral

Willy flashing then??? hahahaha I'll be sure to set some beads aside especially for myself and Morticia lol "

Double beads if you do a ‘helicopter’

Tranmere

Willy flashing then??? hahahaha I'll be sure to set some beads aside especially for myself and Morticia lol

Double beads if you do a ‘helicopter’ "

Let’s hope it’s warm lol lol

By *R and BlondieCouple  over a year ago

Bebington, wirral

Any excuse to get my tits out

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Double beads if you do a ‘helicopter’ "

I have visions now of guys propellering around the club for beads OMFG

Wirral

I have visions now of guys propellering around the club for beads OMFG "

I’m going to have to pop out & get a bagful of beads to hand out now!!

Tranmere

I’m going to have to pop out & get a bagful of beads to hand out now!! "

You’ll only need a couple of handfuls for mine. Game of hoopla anyone ?

By *iancoBlueCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Can we be added to the list please x

"Can we be added to the list please x"

No need to go on the list lovelys, just arrive before 10 as it's going to be a busy one

By *iancoBlueCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Thanks x

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Just 3 single guy places left folks! X

Birkenhead/Liverpool

I've been asked about overnights for this party via PM. Overnights have been fully booked for some time now I'm afraid but the local Premier Inn and Travelodge have got rooms as I've checked xx

By *lueStarSkyWoman  over a year ago

Narnia

I'm on the fun side of the bar for this and I can't wait!!

"I'm on the fun side of the bar for this and I can't wait!! "

North Wales

"I'm on the fun side of the bar for this and I can't wait!! "

So are we lol xx

Wirral

Looking forward to this!!

Birkenhead/Liverpool

I keep getting asked for a guestlist for this party, but as with most of our Saturdays, we don't run a guestlist as we don't have to watch ratios. It's main party night though and always busy, so you are advised to arrive before 10.30pm to guarantee your entry xx

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Who wants to grab the last single guy spot? PM meeeee

xx

Now this sounds like an amazing night I’m just going to have to try a Saturday night here soon . Just gutted I’m working on this night maybe next time

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Now this sounds like an amazing night I’m just going to have to try a Saturday night here soon . Just gutted I’m working on this night maybe next time "

Boooooo!!! All the guy places are gone to be honest but it would be great to see you on a Saturday xx

Cant wait for Saturday

North Wales

"Cant wait for Saturday "

Neither can we xx

Birkenhead/Liverpool

All single male places have been taken. If you would like to go on the reserve list, please let me know xx

Please could you add

mickeyrom cpl

Xx

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Please could you add

mickeyrom cpl

Xx"

Yeh sure, I've been chatting to them xx

By *lassycoupleNWCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

You’ll only need a couple of handfuls for mine. Game of hoopla anyone ?"

Helicopter see you Saturday mike

Birkenhead/Liverpool

You’ll only need a couple of handfuls for mine. Game of hoopla anyone ?

Helicopter see you Saturday mike "

Mike, the pressure is on!!!!!

By *unFilthyFuckersCouple  over a year ago

Timperley

Can you please add Scarlett and I to the Mardi Gras party list xx

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Can you please add Scarlett and I to the Mardi Gras party list xx"

Hey!

It's not a guestlist guys, just come along before 10.30pm. That's why there aren't many people on this thread, they are not adding to any kind of list.

See you there! xxx

Birkenhead/Liverpool

One of our guys has cancelled!!! Anyone want it?

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"One of our guys has cancelled!!! Anyone want it?"

Just putting this out there again as the guy I thought I had to take the place, turns out to be ......... fill in the blank! hahaha

Tranmere

"One of our guys has cancelled!!! Anyone want it?

Just putting this out there again as the guy I thought I had to take the place, turns out to be ......... fill in the blank! hahaha "

Have you got your beads ready ?

North Wales

See everyone later xx

By *mc911Couple  over a year ago

manchester

I think we’re coming tonight! See you all later

Birkenhead/Liverpool

See you all soon!!! Club is decorated, beads are ready and the gin bar is stocked lol

Just need all you sexy people now to bring our club to life!

Xxx

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Thanks to every one of you who joined us for Mardi Gras! What an epic night!! I was stunned by the amount of people who travelled far and wide just to party with us! Thank you to the guys who propellered through reception just to get a set of beads off me! lol

If you missed last night or just can't get enough of Townhouse, then we have some great Saturdays coming up!

3rd March - 50 Shades of Wahay Swinging/BDSM party night.

10th March - Our BIG Birthday with a Bang party night

17th March - Paddy's Night with a live Irish band

See you all very soon!

xxxx

By *cduck and Blue eyesCouple  over a year ago

nr chester

Just dropping in to say a huge Thankyou as always to all you bloody hardworking sexy feckers, twas an amazing night, we laughed and danced and fecked till the wee small hours, club looked amazing, everyone looked sexy as feck, and the atmosphere was bloody fabulous, I can’t think who was the first to win some beads though Mrs blue eyes

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Just dropping in to say a huge Thankyou as always to all you bloody hardworking sexy feckers, twas an amazing night, we laughed and danced and fecked till the wee small hours, club looked amazing, everyone looked sexy as feck, and the atmosphere was bloody fabulous, I can’t think who was the first to win some beads though Mrs blue eyes "

Yes you were indeed the first to flash for beads, followed closely by big Al for swinging his huge cock through reception!! He's such a shy guy

» Add a new message to this topic