FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > MILF MONDAY @ Townhouse - Monday 10th September “The Macmillan one”. 10:30am - 3:30pm

MILF MONDAY @ Townhouse - Monday 10th September “The Macmillan one”. 10:30am - 3:30pm

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orticia OP   Woman  over a year ago

Wirral

For September, we have decided to make Milf Monday a day to share the love a little further than usual!! As well as the usual filth & fuckery, we are taking the opportunity to do a bit for charity ... so welcome to MILF’S MACMILLAN MONDAY MAYHEM FUNDRAISER!!!

The Macmillan Cancer Appeal coffee morning is held in late September, but you know we like to be a bit different here at Townhouse ... so for everyone who turns up wearing green (the official colour of Macmillan) we will donate a fixed fee.

In keeping with the idea of the coffee morning, we are also looking for people to bring in cakes ... either baked or bought is perfect - they will then be on offer for a donation to the charity box and hopefully we can raise a little bit of money for a cause that I’m sure we have all been affected by at some point in our lives ... while indulging in cake, cookies, cock & whatever else springs to mind!!

Please can you let Vicky or I know if you plan on bringing any goodies with you (I’m quite fond of chocolate brownies BTW ...!)

If you'd like to attend then please comment below in this forum and we'll be sure to add you on to our guest list. Please be aware that this event is GUEST LIST ONLY!

The entry fee for Milf’s Macmillan Monday Mayhem is £10 for the gents, but you lovely ladies will get free entry!

Feel free to post in the thread, make some friends and get yourselves all excited before the party starts!!

Look forward to seeing you all on the 10th!!

Morticia

xxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

‘The Small Print’

The club can be found at 9 Union St, Birkenhead, CH42 3TL.

This is a daytime event for ladies and couples who want to meet single guys. Some of our girls are greedy too, so we aim for a 3:1 ratio of guys to girls at their request.

Doors open at 10:30 and closing time is 15:30. Last entry is 1pm

We cap numbers at 100 to make it pleasant and comfortable for our guests, therefore this is a strict GUESTLIST ONLY party. Please only place your name on the list if you can definitely make it as places are in demand; we have a 3 strike rule for people who continuously waste places.

We also ask that you stick to a ‘smart/casual’ dress code - no hoodies, sportswear or trainers

NON MEMBERS/NEWBIES - You are MORE than welcome at the club and I'll be happy to give you a tour of the place and answer any questions you may have on the day.

You will just need to bring some photo ID with you AND something with your address on. NO ID = NO ENTRY! Townhouse members, just bring along your membership card.

You will need a £10 deposit for your locker key/bar tab which is offset against your bar bill. Townhouse has a very cheap licensed bar to keep you refreshed throughout the day, so please leave your own drinks at home. Towels are available or you can bring your own.

PLEASE DO NOT PARK in Bookers car park or the car parks of other local businesses. Parking enforcements are operating in the area so please be aware of this. There is plenty of on-street parking in and around Union Street. Please be considerate to local residents (no obstructing driveways etc). Thank you.

For further information and to see photos of the club then please check out

https://m.fabswingers.com/clubs/52

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

Wirral

Also, how is it September already?! xx

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Could you please add Michael H who has been before and visiting from Australia!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Me me me.. Already got my room booked

Wirral

"Could you please add Michael H who has been before and visiting from Australia!"

Ooh, an Aussie!!

Done!!

Wirral

"Me me me.. Already got my room booked "

Good stuff - see you there!!

Wirral

Also adding Big Chezz

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Could you add me and my partner in crime ..... Soapmactavish please ????

Wirral

"Could you add me and my partner in crime ..... Soapmactavish please ???? "

Done!!

Could add my name please .. thanks xx

By *lack santaMan  over a year ago

north west

Can I cum?

Flintshire

Thanks Hun xxxx

By *igChezzMan  over a year ago

BIRKENHEAD

Thanks for adding me sweet .. looking forward to having my cake and eating it mmmmm

By *like2camMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

Hi Morticia ,

Can I be added hopefully work will not get in the way this time .

By *hingy2Woman  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Hi sexies

Can I be added to the list with my plus 1 - canebutable

He's not a member and hasn't been to Townhouse before

Many thanks

Thingy xxx

By *ewelsssWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

can you add shrops and I as a maybe please Morticia ( depending on hubbys chemo x) thank you x

By *ohnzmzMan  over a year ago

Sale

Hi Morticia

Please add me to the list?

Best wishes

John (_ohnzmz)

By *ucky78Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

Me please xxx

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"Could add my name please .. thanks xx"

Well if Ms.Desire is attending then its time we had that girls road trip.....!

Can I come too please?

"Could add my name please .. thanks xx

Can I come too please? "

Whoop whoop

Just need Ms Cougar to jump on an the girls are back in town !!

I’m up for this girly road trip. Please add me to the guest list x

"I’m up for this girly road trip. Please add me to the guest list x"

An we are off ...

By *R and BlondieCouple  over a year ago

Bebington, wirral

"For September, we have decided to make Milf Monday a day to share the love a little further than usual!! As well as the usual filth & fuckery, we are taking the opportunity to do a bit for charity ... so welcome to MILF’S MACMILLAN MONDAY MAYHEM FUNDRAISER!!!

The Macmillan Cancer Appeal coffee morning is held in late September, but you know we like to be a bit different here at Townhouse ... so for everyone who turns up wearing green (the official colour of Macmillan) we will donate a fixed fee.

In keeping with the idea of the coffee morning, we are also looking for people to bring in cakes ... either baked or bought is perfect - they will then be on offer for a donation to the charity box and hopefully we can raise a little bit of money for a cause that I’m sure we have all been affected by at some point in our lives ... while indulging in cake, cookies, cock & whatever else springs to mind!!

Please can you let Vicky or I know if you plan on bringing any goodies with you (I’m quite fond of chocolate brownies BTW ...!)

If you'd like to attend then please comment below in this forum and we'll be sure to add you on to our guest list. Please be aware that this event is GUEST LIST ONLY!

The entry fee for Milf’s Macmillan Monday Mayhem is £10 for the gents, but you lovely ladies will get free entry!

Feel free to post in the thread, make some friends and get yourselves all excited before the party starts!!

Morticia

xxx

‘The Small Print’

This is a daytime event for ladies and couples who want to meet single guys. Some of our girls are greedy too, so we aim for a 3:1 ratio of guys to girls at their request.

We cap numbers at 100 to make it pleasant and comfortable for our guests, therefore this is a strict GUESTLIST ONLY party. Please only place your name on the list if you can definitely make it as places are in demand; we have a 3 strike rule for people who continuously waste places.

We also ask that you stick to a ‘smart/casual’ dress code - no hoodies, sportswear or trainers

NON MEMBERS/NEWBIES - You are MORE than welcome at the club and I'll be happy to give you a tour of the place and answer any questions you may have on the day.

You will just need to bring some photo ID with you AND something with your address on. NO ID = NO ENTRY! Townhouse members, just bring along your membership card.

You will need a £10 deposit for your locker key/bar tab which is offset against your bar bill. Townhouse has a very cheap licensed bar to keep you refreshed throughout the day, so please leave your own drinks at home. Towels are available or you can bring your own.

PLEASE DO NOT PARK in Bookers car park or the car parks of other local businesses. Parking enforcements are operating in the area so please be aware of this. There is plenty of on-street parking in and around Union Street. Please be considerate to local residents (no obstructing driveways etc). Thank you.

https://m.fabswingers.com/clubs/52"

Unfortunately, I won’t be there in person but can make you some chocolate brownies...ask Vic what they’re like

I will see you sexy lot there, giving myself the day off for this one

Wirral

"Could add my name please .. thanks xx"

Done!! See you there

Wirral

"Can I cum? "

Of course!!

Wirral

"Hi Morticia ,

Can I be added hopefully work will not get in the way this time ."

Added!! See you there!

Wirral

"Me please xxx "

You were already on my list

Wirral

"Hi sexies

Many thanks

Thingy xxx"

See you both there

Wirral

"can you add shrops and I as a maybe please Morticia ( depending on hubbys chemo x) thank you x"

Will do lovely! x

Wirral

Can I come too please? "

Absolutely! It will be lovely to meet you!

Wirral

"I’m up for this girly road trip. Please add me to the guest list x"

Added!! See you there!

Filthy Fuckeryville

Can I come too please?

Absolutely! It will be lovely to meet you! "

And you xx xx

Filthy Fuckeryville

"I’m up for this girly road trip. Please add me to the guest list x

An we are off ... "

Yay! Three muskateers

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"For September, we have decided to make Milf Monday a day to share the love a little further than usual!! As well as the usual filth & fuckery, we are taking the opportunity to do a bit for charity ... so welcome to MILF’S MACMILLAN MONDAY MAYHEM FUNDRAISER!!!

Morticia

xxx

‘The Small Print’

https://m.fabswingers.com/clubs/52

Unfortunately, I won’t be there in person but can make you some chocolate brownies...ask Vic what they’re like "

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we be added please. Very much enjoyed the last one. Xx

By *earded GentlemanMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

Room for one more ?

Definitely the 10th and not the first Monday of the month?

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Could you please add James B

Thank you xx

By *artinlycraMan  over a year ago

southport

hi everyone can Martin ...a regular attendee be on the list Morticia....now i have a question ive a younger mate who would luve to experience our club...can a total newby attend

cheers n thanks

Martin.xx

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Could you please add Lecky Dave am

Thank youuuu x

Hi, could you add me to the list , did a newbies night a while back and was recommended too try this .

Could I be added please

Could I be added please. I'll definitely put a bit of green on as Macmillan helped me a lot whilst I had cancer.

By *zzy69Woman  over a year ago

The Lake District

Count me in please.

Hopefully will get chance to bake

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Adding swingking69 x

By *ornymike_2017Man  over a year ago

Tranmere

Great cause !!!! Can you pop me down please. Rug rats back in school by then yay

By *onathan14Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

Please add Mr and hopefully I'll get there xx j

Hi, could I be added to the list please?

Hi. Really enjoyed it last month. Can we be added again please? May have to duck out due to work commitments, but will know by next weds, and will confirm if we can’t.

Hoping we can though! Looking forward to seeing you all again!

Wirral

Sorry guys - had one or two technical glitches with internet connection over the weekend, but all sorted now (touch wood!)

All of the above are added xx

Wirral

Adding SwingKing69 (sm)

Wirral

Adding BigG38 (sm)

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Could you please add Lee F who has been before? Ta xx

By *ertonianMan  over a year ago

Mitcham

add me please

By *lderguy4uMan  over a year ago

wirral

Can you add me please Morticia xx

Hi folks, please could you add the rockchic and can I also ask you to add nickcheshire1963 as my plus one as we are now playing as a couple. Thank you xxxxxx

By *udgirlgonebadWoman  over a year ago

worsley

Hiya peeps....

Could you add myself + johnfromnwuk to list please xxxx

Wirral

"Could you please add Lee F who has been before? Ta xx"

Done x

Wirral

"add me please"

Of course!! See you there!

Wirral

"Can you add me please Morticia xx"

Certainly will!! See you on the 10th!

Wirral

"Hi folks, please could you add the rockchic and can I also ask you to add nickcheshire1963 as my plus one as we are now playing as a couple. Thank you xxxxxx"

Of course - I’ll remind Jim to get the guttering out x

Wirral

"Hiya peeps....

Could you add myself + johnfromnwuk to list please xxxx"

Consider it done, lovely lady!! x

By *hingy2Woman  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Hi sexies

Many thanks

Thingy xxx

See you both there "

By *ucky78Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

Only me...... can I request the dark room please we haven’t had it for a while @ a Milf Monday Xx

Wirral

"Only me...... can I request the dark room please we haven’t had it for a while @ a Milf Monday Xx"

Ooh - interesting!! I’ll speak to Vicky & let you know!!

By *wosome 777Couple  over a year ago

dublin

Hi can you add me please. Mrs is away so I'll come alone.. thanks.

By *wosome 777Couple  over a year ago

dublin

Hi could you add me please ( male only)..

Wirral

"Hi can you add me please. Mrs is away so I'll come alone.. thanks."

Certainly will!! See you there!!

Wirral

Adding the very sexy Dorian No 2 (sm)

"Only me...... can I request the dark room please we haven’t had it for a while @ a Milf Monday Xx"

That would be ace if we could xxx

By *essandpatCouple  over a year ago

chester

Could you please put us both on the list x

Wirral

"Only me...... can I request the dark room please we haven’t had it for a while @ a Milf Monday Xx

That would be ace if we could xxx"

Not this time out unfortunately ... but watch this space!! x

Wirral

"Could you please put us both on the list x"

Absolutely! See you there! xx

Is it time yet

Wirral

Adding G0190 (sm) to the list

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Could you please add Phil C sm to the list? Taaaa xx

Wirral

"Could you please add Phil C sm to the list? Taaaa xx"

Done x

Hi guys attended raw last Friday, could i be added to guest list for this please

Add me too please. As always part of Milf Monday furniture....

By *aven RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Can you add me too please x

"Add me too please. As always part of Milf Monday furniture.... "

Also may have 12 Macmillan cupcakes... will confirm next week xx

oooo ill be buying a few of them xx

By *ohnzmzMan  over a year ago

Sale

Hi Morticia

Not seen a reply from you regarding my email to you a week ago? Am I OK to come? I won't be bringing any cakes - just a cash donation.

John x

[Removed by poster at 24/08/18 18:27:41]

"oooo ill be buying a few of them xx

"

I will keep you a couple aside babe. xx

By *ark the gardenerMan  over a year ago

chester

Hi could you add me too

Wirral

"Hi guys attended raw last Friday, could i be added to guest list for this please "

Certainly can!

Wirral

"Hi Morticia

Not seen a reply from you regarding my email to you a week ago? Am I OK to come? I won't be bringing any cakes - just a cash donation.

John x"

Yes, you are indeed on the list

Wirral

Miss S, Miss Choosy ... of course you’re added - as if you even needed to ask!!

Wirral

"Hi could you add me too"

Absolutely!

By *ymboyMan  over a year ago

Crewe

Could you please put me on the guest list

Wirral

"Could you please put me on the guest list "

Done

By *wales-maleMan  over a year ago

gronant

Can I be add please

Wirral

"Can I be add please "

Consider it done!!

Cani be added please

hi hunni, is it a play event? xx

By *wales-maleMan  over a year ago

gronant

Thanks see you on 10th xx

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"hi hunni, is it a play event? xx"

Oh my goodness, you haven't heard of MILF Monday before??? Lol it's only one of the oldest and biggest daytime play events around! You wouldn't believe how busy it gets! Xxx

Can you add me to the list please, also my plus one ashjw2017 (Male) x

By *arriedkev1Man  over a year ago

knowsley

if there is still room could you add me please

Hi _orticia I not been before if any room left can I be added x

Wirral

"Cani be added please"

You can!! See you there!!

Wirral

"Can you add me to the list please, also my plus one ashjw2017 (Male) x"

Will do!! Lovely to meet you last night too! x

Wirral

"Hi _orticia I not been before if any room left can I be added x"

You certainly can!

Wirral

"if there is still room could you add me please "

Consider it done

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Could you please add Kirk W to the list? Thanks x

Wirral

"Could you please add Kirk W to the list? Thanks x"

Done x

By *elightzCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Could we be added pls. Staying in Liverpool Sunday night so we can pop over on Monday xx

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Could we be added pls. Staying in Liverpool Sunday night so we can pop over on Monday xx"

Great news! See you there xx

By *elightzCouple  over a year ago

manchester

"Could we be added pls. Staying in Liverpool Sunday night so we can pop over on Monday xx

Great news! See you there xx"

By *anny111Man  over a year ago

bolton

Hi could you please add me as I loved the last one thanks

Wirral

"Hi could you please add me as I loved the last one thanks "

Absolutely! Look forward to seeing you again!

Wirral

Adding WillyWonka1000 (sm)

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

Can you put me on the list please. It's been too long x

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Can you put me on the list please. It's been too long x"

Hello stranger! Hugs await x

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Could you please add the lovely Gabriella who came for the first time in August and loved it! X

Wirral

"Can you put me on the list please. It's been too long x"

Certainly can, lovely!!

Wirral

"Could you please add the lovely Gabriella who came for the first time in August and loved it! X"

Absolutely!!

Wirral

Well, it seemed like a good time to post the current list - and it's looking HOT!!

** LADIES

1 x single female

BJ Princess

Gabriella

_udgirlgonebad

Hanky Panky

Izzy 69

Lady Desire

Lucky78

Miss Choosy

Miss S

Morticia

Nicki

Red Cougar

rockchic xxx

SassyStrumpet

Thingy2

Welshsuns

Wittowoo

**GENTS

7James

Ashjw2017

Bearded Gentleman

Big Chezz

BigG38

Black Santa

Canebutable

danny 111

Dorian No2

G0190

GardenerMark

_ymboy

harem

Horny Mike

Hornyass2018

Hugh Jardon

Ilike2cam

James B

John Row

johnfromnwuk

_ohnzmz

Jonathan14

Kirk W

Lecky Dave

Lee F

_arriedkev1

MartinLycra

Michael H

nickcheshire1963

_wales-male

_lderguy4u

Oscar

Phil C

rigsby68

rocky65

SoapMctavish

Stylish Gent

swingking69

Tiasvea

Twosome777

Westwood73

Willywonka1000

wirralhoygun

_not69

youngscousearmylad

**COUPLES

Delightz

_essandpat

Jewels & Shrops

nottscolleagues

Shybuttroublesometwo

If you're thinking about putting your name down, do it while you can before the list closes!!

Flintshire

Ooooooo I say

"Miss S, Miss Choosy ... of course you’re added - as if you even needed to ask!! "

Haha. Well we have to be polite... I’ve asked my sister to make the Macmillan cupcakes too... xx

Hey Mortica

Please add me ta.

Summie xx

(Summer.)

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Hey Mortica

Please add me ta.

Summie xx

(Summer.)"

Awww great to hear you're joining us

Hiya guys

Been looking at these milf Mondays for a while really want to go but I'm nervous as I've never been to a club and don't want to be like a loner... Take it people are friendly lol

"Hiya guys

Been looking at these milf Mondays for a while really want to go but I'm nervous as I've never been to a club and don't want to be like a loner... Take it people are friendly lol "

You certainly would not be a loner. There are plenty of friendly faces around the club that are always willing to chat. Some even play.

By *r.edgingMan  over a year ago

wirral

Hi _orticia. Could you please add me to the list. Thxs

[Removed by poster at 29/08/18 17:05:16]

Can I be added to list please also is driving lisense OK for I'd as it had a pic and my address on? Thanks

Wirral

"Can I be added to list please also is driving lisense OK for I'd as it had a pic and my address on? Thanks "

Of course you can be added lovely!! And driving license is perfect for ID

Look forward to meeting you! x

Wirral

"Hi _orticia. Could you please add me to the list. Thxs"

Absolutely!! Be great to see you again!

Wirral

"Hey Mortica

Please add me ta.

Summie xx

(Summer.)"

Yay!! Of course I will! See you then

Wirral

"Miss S, Miss Choosy ... of course you’re added - as if you even needed to ask!!

Haha. Well we have to be polite... I’ve asked my sister to make the Macmillan cupcakes too... xx"

Yummy!! I’ll look forward to trying one x

Hello can you please add me to the list thank you.

looking forward to an afternoon of fun times and filth

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Could you please add

Ian b3792

Leo C

Francisco

John T

Zane6996

Taaaaaa x

By *arge_rodMan  over a year ago

chester

Please may I be added to the list. I've missed the last couple so it's been a while

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Could you please add Jayne V to the list xx

"Hey Mortica

Please add me ta.

Summie xx

(Summer.)"

Yaaasy be great to c u again xxxx

will be great to see you, and all my lovely friends and new faces.

xx summie

Will be there early again I hope x

Wirral

"Hello can you please add me to the list thank you. "

Will do!

Wirral

"Could you please add

Ian b3792

Leo C

Francisco

John The

Zane6996

Taaaaaa x"

Blimey!! This list is getting hotter by the minute x

Wirral

"Please may I be added to the list. I've missed the last couple so it's been a while "

Absolutely!! See you there x

Wirral

"Could you please add Jayne V to the list xx"

Done x

By *0xy1965Woman  over a year ago

Ellesmere Port

Me pls x

Wirral

"Me pls x"

See you there!!

By *ickedWelshyMan  over a year ago

Wrexham

Can you put me down pleaseeee.. Not 100% due to work commitments, but as it stands, me and my tongue are ready ????

Wirral

"Can you put me down pleaseeee.. Not 100% due to work commitments, but as it stands, me and my tongue are ready ????"

Absolutely! Be lovely to see you again!

Wirral

Adding IndulGENT (sm)

By *onathan14Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

FGS... this job I'm on!

Sorry but once again I can't make it.

By *igChezzMan  over a year ago

BIRKENHEAD

looking forward to0 new friends and old friends (it`s been a while), and yes ladies I am still practicing my breathing excersises .. you know who you are, say hello if you are going

By *gentlovedayWoman  over a year ago

Tranmere

Could I possibly be added to the list x

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Could I possibly be added to the list x"

Hello gorg! It's been a while! X

By *urvyPlayWoman  over a year ago

north wales

Please could I be added to the list? xx

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Could you please add Rob C sm xx

Wirral

"Could I possibly be added to the list x

Hello gorg! It's been a while! X"

Yay!! Definitely xx

Wirral

"Please could I be added to the list? xx

"

You certainly can lovely!!

Wirral

"Could you please add Rob C sm xx"

Done!!

By *arkliverpoolMan  over a year ago

whiston / the lakes sometimes

Can I be added pls

Not to long to go now x

By *gentlovedayWoman  over a year ago

Tranmere

"Could I possibly be added to the list x

Hello gorg! It's been a while! X"

I know and I've been far too good so need to be naughty lol x

Hi everyone! Unfortunately, as feared, diaries have conspired against us this month. We’re going to have to offer our apologies,- but book us in for October!

Can you add me please and my partner designedtoplease, we are newbies to the club scene thanks xx

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Could you please add Stephen and Julie to the list; they have a couples membership xx

Wirral

"Can I be added pls "

Done!

Wirral

"Can you add me please and my partner designedtoplease, we are newbies to the club scene thanks xx"

Done - see you there!

Wirral

"Could you please add Stephen and Julie to the list; they have a couples membership xx"

Certainly will!!

By *artinlycraMan  over a year ago

southport

hey Great Donna..._gentloveday is coming...that's made my day xxx

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Can you please add Adam L to the list xx

Wirral

Well, with just over a week to go this list is getting ridiculously hot ... so if you are thinking of coming along, get your name down ASAP while there is still room!!

**LADIES

1 x single female

Agent Loveday

BJ Princess

Curvy Play

Foxy1965

Gabriella

_udgirlgonebad

Hanky Panky

Hornyher18

Izzy 69

Jayne V

Lady Desire

Lucky78

Miss Choosy

Miss S

Nicki

Red Cougar

rockchic xxx

SassyStrumpet

Summer

Thingy2

Welshsuns

Wittowoo

**GENTS

7James

Adam L

Allen Russell

Ashjw2017

Bearded Gentleman

Big Chezz

BigG38

Black Santa

Canebutable

danny 111

DesignedtoPlease

Dorian No2

enjoylife79

Francisco

G0190

GardenerMark

_ymboy

harem

Horny Mike

Hornyass2018

Hugh Jardon

Ianb 3769

Ilike2cam

IndulGENT

James B

John Row

John T

johnfromnwuk

_ohnzmz

Jonjames123

Kirk W

large rod

Lecky Dave

Lee F

Leo C

Marcolpool2015

_arriedkev1

MartinLycra

Michael H

Mr Edging

nickcheshire1963

_wales-male

_lderguy4u

Oscar

Phil C

rigsby68

Rob C

rocky65

Roger More

SoapMctavish

Stylish Gent

swingking69

Tiasvea

Twosome777

Westwood73

WickedWelshy

Willywonka1000

wirralhotgun

_not69

youngscousearmylad

Zane6996

**COUPLES

Delightz

_essandpat

Jewels & Shrops

Shybuttroublesometwo

Steven & Julie

If any of you gorgeous people are bringing cakes, please can you let Vicky or I know so we know what to expect!!

M xx

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

from somebody who'd love to come but can't. I'm jealous...…

But what a brilliant Idea and what a good cause excellent! hope you raise a fortune...…..

Any clubs in the south want to do this as well? If this is an example you will be swamped!

By *x3anteexxCouple  over a year ago

NW Cheshire

Night out/stayover in Liverpool on the Sunday so we'll try and pop in on the way home..... Hangover permitting

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Night out/stayover in Liverpool on the Sunday so we'll try and pop in on the way home..... Hangover permitting "

Go onnnnnnn.....you know you want to!!!! I'll have paracetamol and a hair of the dog ready! Lol x

Can you please add me to the guest list and my boyfriend Adam x

Hi I'd love to be on the guest list,I had a wonderful time at my first visit a few weeks ago,and wud love to come again x

We looking forward to a great time again. Mrs will be embracing the green. Looking for lots of naughty fun x