FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > FOCUS Photography Event @ Townhouse Saturday 6th October

FOCUS Photography Event @ Townhouse Saturday 6th October

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *esterLilac OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cheshire

Want some fetish, boudoir, edgy or stylish photos for your personal collection or for your online profile? Fancy getting behind the camera and testing out your skills?

This event is what we call an open shoot. We invite photographers whether you be pro, semi pro or amateur and ?models? of all shapes, sizes and age. No experience needed; it?s all about getting together to create some great shots for mutual use and enjoyment. Couples can come along and just take their own photos for personal use; it really is up to you!

The atmospheric dungeon would be a perfect setting as your backdrop for gothic or creepy Halloween images.

You just pay a tenner to attend regardless of which side of the camera you are on and bring all your kit along with you as we don?t supply anything like lighting or props, clothes or wigs. We don?t supply

photographers or models; you turn up on the day and chat to each other on arrival and agree what you all want to get out of the day. Some ?models? bring their own photographers, some couples come together with their camera or camera phone, some come alone and hope to meet up with someone to take their much wanted shots.

You can agree how the shots are used. If you don?t want the photographer to plaster your pics online, just pre arrange this before you go ahead.

We open our doors at 1.30pm and close at 6pm, so plenty of time for you to take advantage of our facilities and have a great day! We ask that you don?t bring your own food or drink and purchase

from us.

Please message me and I’ll give you details of how to book a place. Places are limited as we don?t want the club packed so as to enable you to spread out and bring all your kit without bring on top of each other.

Note about producing photographs... when negotiating arrangements between models and photographers, please agree on an acceptable timescale for photographs to be handed over to

models. Models are giving their time in exchange for images and it?s unfair if they don?t receive any.

If photographers fail to hand over images in a timely fashion, then they won?t be able to attend future events.

This is NOT a play/swinging event. It is purely a photography event and everybody is welcome, including non members. ID is required for entry.

Jester (Townhouse Events Team)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iercedItMan  over a year ago

Manchester

I'm just waiting to confirm with my muses, but figure a bump can't hurt

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There's a couple ad models on the other site that are attending without a photographer, any photographers free so I can out you in touch?

By *hiterosesCouple  over a year ago

Stafford

We are tempted by this. Rose looks great in photos...but I’m garbage with a camera Especially interested if there’s any other cpls looking for action shots? FF or FMF or MMF etc.

Manchester

I may have a second photographer with me, I'll ask him.

What's the other site ? I'm guessing a rival to this ? I've seen it mentioned before, but still no clue.

"There's a couple ad models on the other site that are attending without a photographer, any photographers free so I can out you in touch? "

Cheshire

"I may have a second photographer with me, I'll ask him.

What's the other site ? I'm guessing a rival to this ? I've seen it mentioned before, but still no clue.

There's a couple ad models on the other site that are attending without a photographer, any photographers free so I can out you in touch? "

If you come along on the day (by booking a space) I’ll introduce you to models that are looking for photographers and vice versa.

Manchester

I'll be bringing models with me Lilac, assuming they actually confirm, but I was thinking for the chap above who was looking to plan something in-advance

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'll be bringing models with me Lilac, assuming they actually confirm, but I was thinking for the chap above who was looking to plan something in-advance "

I'll not be here on the day, I'm away at a wedding. This site doesn't allow you to post the name of the other, I'll give them your profile name here and they can either find away to drop you a message or look out for you on the day.

Have fun guys

Cheshire

"I'll be bringing models with me Lilac, assuming they actually confirm, but I was thinking for the chap above who was looking to plan something in-advance "

Ah okay. I’m Jester. I’m the host for the event so I can assist on the day if people are looking to match up for shoots

Manchester

Oh, my apologies, the last one I attended was Lilac hosting so thought you was her.

Maybe worth posting a list of whose going so people can make arrangements beforehand ?

Cheshire

"Oh, my apologies, the last one I attended was Lilac hosting so thought you was her.

Maybe worth posting a list of whose going so people can make arrangements beforehand ?

"

We can’t. We add people on the thread from Fab that are attending but we hold two lists on two other sites which we aren’t permitted to name. It usually works quite well that people turn up and say what they are looking for and I can match people up on the day. We have a new system in place to to help with communication between model and photographer and ensuring photos are passed over afterwards.

Yeah Lilac hosted the last one but I’ll be there this time as usual. Drop us a message f you have any specific requirements and I’ll see what I can do to help.

Cheshire

Had a few messages about this. You do not need to be an amazing photographer. A lot of beginners or hobby photographers use this event as a great way to practise or watch some of the pros. Same goes for models. If you’ve never modelled before, we can pair you up with a photographer that will direct you and give you a bit of support.

Cheshire

Adding PiercedIt (photographer) who wants to bring along two models and another photographer

By *zzy69Woman  over a year ago

The Lake District

Can I suggest ‘models ‘ bring there own memory cards so ‘photographers ‘ can insert into their own camera and take pictures directly onto it - this will avoid any delays and also ensure the ‘models ‘ retain ownership of the images

Cheshire

"Can I suggest ‘models ‘ bring there own memory cards so ‘photographers ‘ can insert into their own camera and take pictures directly onto it - this will avoid any delays and also ensure the ‘models ‘ retain ownership of the images "

The photographers usually edit images after the event and then send the agreed images within a certain time frame x

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

This is a great event - I’ve been a few times, and had a lot of laughs, as well as getting some great photos from it too!!

By *zzy69Woman  over a year ago

The Lake District

"Can I suggest ‘models ‘ bring there own memory cards so ‘photographers ‘ can insert into their own camera and take pictures directly onto it - this will avoid any delays and also ensure the ‘models ‘ retain ownership of the images

The photographers usually edit images after the event and then send the agreed images within a certain time frame x"

Ok

I am not really a photographer as such but will bring a DSLR along - happy to take pictures for others on their memory card for them to edit themselves if they wish.

Will also bring my devil mask

By *weetandHungMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Very much interested in this

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

"Can I suggest ‘models ‘ bring there own memory cards so ‘photographers ‘ can insert into their own camera and take pictures directly onto it - this will avoid any delays and also ensure the ‘models ‘ retain ownership of the images "

Was just about to suggest this but Izzy beat me to it.

If you're concerned about where your pictures will end up as already said, bring your own card.

Although deleted, it is possible to fully recover deleted pictures later as long as the card has not been used.

Low level format should make recovery impossible but not unheard of that these can also be recovered depending on the device that formatted it.

Cheshire

"Can I suggest ‘models ‘ bring there own memory cards so ‘photographers ‘ can insert into their own camera and take pictures directly onto it - this will avoid any delays and also ensure the ‘models ‘ retain ownership of the images

Was just about to suggest this but Izzy beat me to it.

If you're concerned about where your pictures will end up as already said, bring your own card.

Although deleted, it is possible to fully recover deleted pictures later as long as the card has not been used.

Low level format should make recovery impossible but not unheard of that these can also be recovered depending on the device that formatted it."

This isn’t how this event works. I know some photographer profiles on Fab offer to take photos of people on their own memory cards. But this is an open Photoshoot with amateur up to pro photographers doing a Photoshoot in a dungeon studio. They take the images, usually edit the images over a few weeks and then send copies to the model. The model and photographer negotiate where the photos can be displayed. The photographer may use them for their portfolio too if agreed so.

Cheshire

A couple of places left. Who’s joining us on a Saturday?

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Could you please add Scorpion Queen, Pup Digger and Pu Diesel to the list xx

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Could you please add

Togs

Steve

JJ

Models

Meg

Sarah

Cheshire

All added to the list

Manchester

I'm not going to make it, some arsehole has parked a box van across my garage.

By the time I drive to Blackpool

to pick the models up, then to L9 for SFX make up, then to CH42 for you guys, it's looking like 3.30pm best case, I was meant to be there at 2

What sort of dickhead parks a van across 3 garages, on yellow keep clear markings.

Cheshire

"I'm not going to make it, some arsehole has parked a box van across my garage.

By the time I drive to Blackpool

to pick the models up, then to L9 for SFX make up, then to CH42 for you guys, it's looking like 3.30pm best case, I was meant to be there at 2

What sort of dickhead parks a van across 3 garages, on yellow keep clear markings. "

The event is on until 6pm so still gives you two and a half hours to get some images?

» Add a new message to this topic