FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > The Mix Night @ Vanilla Alternative : Friday 21st September hosted by Sugar fix

The Mix Night @ Vanilla Alternative : Friday 21st September hosted by Sugar fix

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ugarfix OP   Couple  over a year ago

cambridge

Haven’t got plans for the weekend yet!!! Come and join me at the Vanilla Alternative for the Mix night.

We have a black and white theme, shots, a DJ and I am there hosting to make sure you have the best night possible.

It’s my mission to make this night one gay nobody wants to miss!!!!

This night is open to everyone no matter what sexual orientation, just drop me a message and I can add you to the list - hope to see you there ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We’re going...

after dipping our toes in last time!

We had the courage to come back!

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

Whatever you are into, The Mix is the night for everyone to intermingle and have some great adult fun in a beautiful and safe environment. Bring your strap-ons, sex toys, BDSM kit, fetish clothing or just yourself. Enjoy the licensed bar, massive hot tub, open play rooms and great dance music. And did I mention our host, the lovely Sugar, the hostess with the mostess bubbly personality who will make sure your evening is full of fun and laughter. Tonight has an optional black and white theme so let's have some fun with that!

As usual on Friday nights at The Vanilla Alternative, single guys must be registered with the club in advance of your visit. If you have not been before, you can do this online for free via the club's website.

AS SINGLE GUY NUMBERS ARE LIMITED, YOU MUST CONTACT THE CLUB OR SUGAR TO GET ON THE GUEST LIST - AND RECEIVE A POSITIVE REPLY. ANYONE WHO HAS NOT RECEIVED A POSITIVE REPLY THAT THEY ARE ON THE GUEST LIST WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN. EVERY WEEK WE TURN PEOPLE AWAY BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOT FOLLOWED THIS PROCEDURE.

Couples and single ladies are encouraged to register online prior to their visit but can also fill in a paper form at reception if the online method has not been possible. Couples and single ladies do not need to let us know in advance, that they will be attending.

All first time visitors must bring photo ID such as a driving license or passport on your first visit. Doors open at 8pm and we encourage first time visitors to arrive early to enable us to spend time with you, showing you around and explaining how the club works. Last entry is 11pm when we lock the front door. The fun inside continues to 2am.

Last month, the first that Sugar hosted, was really busy and great fun, and it seems that tonight will be more of the same. Come and join us at THE MIX, the fun 3rd Friday every month at The Vanilla Alternative.

cambridge

"We’re going...

after dipping our toes in last time!

We had the courage to come back!

"

Really looking forward to seeing you guys tonight xx

cambridge

And this is why I love you...