FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > Curvy Thursday 11am until 5pm Partners Bury

Curvy Thursday 11am until 5pm Partners Bury

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

NEXT EVENT 4th October 11AM UNTIL 5PM

There is a guest list for this event, if you are interested in being on the list to receive a discount on entry price then please message myself or the club.

I host the BBW event at partners on a Thursday 11 am until 5 pm called Curvy Thursday.

Hi there!

We are a swinging club based in Bury and every Thursday starting from the 19th April, we will be hosting BBW days for you luscious curvy ladies, sexy hunky curvy men and all you admirers.

This will be a chance for everyone no matter what shape or size to come along and enjoy lots of fun with great music in a relaxed non-judgemental atmosphere.

So every Thursday 11am until 5pm, dig out your sexiest outfits and come and join us for some very sexy fun.

This profile is just for information on these events only.

Entry fees as follows-

On the door -

free for single girls

£15 for couples

£20 for guys

More information on our website

www.partnerswingingclub.co.uk

When I'm in work... im in work. I do not meet. I do not play. I host. I try and make sure you are all having a wonderful time and are enjoying yourselves. Hope to see you all there!

I try to promote a fun, none pressure environment for everyone to relax and have a great time. At these events we have always had a laugh and great social time and some lucky people have clicked and had a lot of fun so if your nervous or first timers then msg me and we will make sure you are looked after

A bit about the club, we have an amazing, jacuzzi, sauna and pool that you can relax in and take advantage of

We also have a selection of private and open rooms for you to choose from if you are luckily enough to get chance to us one! There are one or 2 rooms with viewing areas for you to watch some of the action!

We also have a maze that's dark and extremely fun to explore! Can you find the bedroom and the many glory holes it hides!

If you need anymore information please dont hesitate to contact us :

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inderellaRockerfellazCouple  over a year ago

warrington

"NEXT EVENT 4th October 11AM UNTIL 5PM

There is a guest list for this event, if you are interested in being on the list to receive a discount on entry price then please message myself or the club.

Curvy Thursday, truly a club with no idea of how to generate its own approach !! But hey ho if you must you must. Really should have called it “Cupids Curvey Thursday !!!!!

I host the BBW event at partners on a Thursday 11 am until 5 pm called Curvy Thursday.

Hi there!

We are a swinging club based in Bury and every Thursday starting from the 19th April, we will be hosting BBW days for you luscious curvy ladies, sexy hunky curvy men and all you admirers.

This will be a chance for everyone no matter what shape or size to come along and enjoy lots of fun with great music in a relaxed non-judgemental atmosphere.

So every Thursday 11am until 5pm, dig out your sexiest outfits and come and join us for some very sexy fun.

Entry fees as follows-

On the door -

free for single girls

£15 for couples

£20 for guys

When I'm in work... im in work. I do not meet. I do not play. I host. I try and make sure you are all having a wonderful time and are enjoying yourselves. Hope to see you all there!

I try to promote a fun, none pressure environment for everyone to relax and have a great time. At these events we have always had a laugh and great social time and some lucky people have clicked and had a lot of fun so if your nervous or first timers then msg me and we will make sure you are looked after

A bit about the club, we have an amazing, jacuzzi, sauna and pool that you can relax in and take advantage of

We also have a selection of private and open rooms for you to choose from if you are luckily enough to get chance to us one! There are one or 2 rooms with viewing areas for you to watch some of the action!

We also have a maze that's dark and extremely fun to explore! Can you find the bedroom and the many glory holes it hides!

If you need anymore information please dont hesitate to contact us :"

warrington

Curvy Thursday, truly a club with no idea of how to generate its own approach !! But hey ho if you must you must. Really should have called it “Cupids Curvey Thursday !!!!!

Hi there!

Entry fees as follows-

On the door -

free for single girls

£15 for couples

£20 for guys

warrington

Hi there!

Entry fees as follows-

On the door -

free for single girls

£15 for couples

£20 for guys

Cupids Curvy Thursday !!! Really guys

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We been running this since April....

By *ischief ManagedCouple  over a year ago

manchester

"We been running this since April.... "

And its 3 years at cupids, I will quote the same as TH this is completely unpressional , it has been listed every month so a quick forum search you would have seen this.Just bad bad bad again.

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"We been running this since April....

And its 3 years at cupids, I will quote the same as TH this is completely unpressional , it has been listed every month so a quick forum search you would have seen this.Just bad bad bad again."

And both on the same days too! Milf Monday today, Curvy Thursday on the 4th ... it’s beyond rude!! We have had a number of people comment on it today at our original Milf Monday event, none of it very complimentary.

Poor form. Very poor form indeed

warrington

"We been running this since April....

And its 3 years at cupids, I will quote the same as TH this is completely unpressional , it has been listed every month so a quick forum search you would have seen this.Just bad bad bad again.

And both on the same days too! Milf Monday today, Curvy Thursday on the 4th ... it’s beyond rude!! We have had a number of people comment on it today at our original Milf Monday event, none of it very complimentary.

Poor form. Very poor form indeed "

By *amsam86Man  over a year ago

leeds

Hi can I come

» Add a new message to this topic