FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > Xtasia Presents ... pammy 10 hosting Freaky Friday

Xtasia Presents ... pammy 10 hosting Freaky Friday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ammy 10 OP   Woman  over a year ago

birmingham

"Hi All,

Been given a regular night off to come out and enjoy myself, so can I introduce you all to the new 1st Friday of the month, called Freaky Fridays.

Looking to set the tone with hot sexy tunes to heat up a Friday night of flirting and a fun filled evening… music will be varied from the nineties to the newies …set a night of raunchy fun with our in house DJ Chet Icon who is happy to go with the flow and roll with the crowd ….. we need to see those sexy people around those poles and let the fun proceed … and not with too much caution … .. ready to “party hard” … come meet up and have a great fun time .

As hostess I will be able to introduce you to others and show you around the place …

Lets get some serious “dance offs” going ladies … ya know ya wanna .. lets get our freak on an show them fellas how to sex up the evening…!

Who’s up for joining me on that floor n getting their freak on ?

Add yourselves to the list u sexy people out there !!! "

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

birmingham

4th jan 2019

Hitting the new year with a bang of a night and having some post Xmas fun without the trimmings lol ...

will be looking forward to seeing my friends and meeting new ones ...

come and join us for fun and frolics .. can’t wait to get my freak on ... watch out guys

birmingham

Will update in short while

Got list growing just haven’t had time to put it up yet

birmingham

Hope everyone’s had a great Xmas and looking forward to seeing u all vsoon .. xx

birmingham

Dpraved visiting on the freaky Friday as an added bonus ... our Dj Chet will be hotting up the atmosphere for those naughty dancers... our Milf army is on the way ...

» Add a new message to this topic