FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > Inkedandkinked daytime @no3 28th Nov 12-8pm

Inkedandkinked daytime @no3 28th Nov 12-8pm

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'n'K(D) @no3

After a number of requests to hold this crossover fetish/swing event on a weekday daytime, myself and no3 are once again teaming up to give you kinky folk what you demand!

So on November 28th 12-8pm, the club is ours to get kinky in!

With a slightly different approach compared to the evening event, there'll be no set demo as such, but myself and few helpful bunnies will be on hand should anyone wish to see or participate in something specfic on the day.

There'll be areas set up for impact and bondage play. And Ill bring along my electroplay kits and set sparks flying again in the dark room.

Dress down is upon entry, fetish wear, lingerie/boxers or towels are all acceptable.

As always it's guestlist only so please add yourself here or direct with myself or the club. No membership is required.

**Prices**

Women - £10

Couples - £20

Men - £25

No3 is a 21+ licensed venue. So please leave all drink at home and bring along id. The club takes both cash and card and there is ample parking opposite. A £10 deposit is taken for lockers and refunded at the end of your stay or taken off your bar bill.

For any more details please message myself or contact the club directly via here or on the club website.

Look forward to seeing you!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he No3 ClubCouple  over a year ago

Chorley, Lancashire

"I'n'K(D) @no3

After a number of requests to hold this crossover fetish/swing event on a weekday daytime, myself and no3 are once again teaming up to give you kinky folk what you demand!

With a slightly different approach compared to the evening event, there'll be no set demo as such, but myself and few helpful bunnies will be on hand should anyone wish to see or participate in something specfic on the day.

There'll be areas set up for impact and bondage play. And Ill bring along my electroplay kits and set sparks flying again in the dark room.

Dress down is upon entry, fetish wear, lingerie/boxers or towels are all acceptable.

As always it's guestlist only so please add yourself here or direct with myself or the club. No membership is required.

**Prices**

Women - £10

Couples - £20

Men - £25

No3 is a 21+ licensed venue. So please leave all drink at home and bring along id. The club takes both cash and card and there is ample parking opposite. A £10 deposit is taken for lockers and refunded at the end of your stay or taken off your bar bill.

For any more details please message myself or contact the club directly via here or on the club website.

"

OMG one more for the diary !!!

You can also book your place with Mary give her a call a text or email her or send her a message on here!!!!

Chorley, Lancashire

"I'n'K(D) @no3

**Prices**

Women - £10

Couples - £20

Men - £25

"

Looking at being a fun day xxxx

By *verReadyAndMinxyCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Hoping we can make this xx

The interest for this daytime special is coming on nicely. A fair few newbies to the club already have their names down

Chorley, Lancashire

"The interest for this daytime special is coming on nicely. A fair few newbies to the club already have their names down "

Just over a week to go....

Who doesn't love getting their kink on whilst other folk work the day away

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

FINALLY! I have some time off to attend one of these events and I can't wait. Let's see if there is a nice Domme to help explore my sub side x

"FINALLY! I have some time off to attend one of these events and I can't wait. Let's see if there is a nice Domme to help explore my sub side x"

Look forward to seeing you next week

"FINALLY! I have some time off to attend one of these events and I can't wait. Let's see if there is a nice Domme to help explore my sub side x

Look forward to seeing you next week "

Well go easy on me Bellerotix and don't break me too much haha, I may want to come to future events x

"FINALLY! I have some time off to attend one of these events and I can't wait. Let's see if there is a nice Domme to help explore my sub side x

Look forward to seeing you next week

Well go easy on me Bellerotix and don't break me too much haha, I may want to come to future events x"

OK ok.

Won't break you toooooo much

Counting down the days...

"Counting down the days... "

Ooooh yes, 5 more sleeps until I'm kindly "broken" into the ink n kinky club scene x

4 more sleeps

2 more days!!

Tomorrow!

"Tomorrow! "

1 more sleep and then you can release all your frustrations, god help those poor souls .

I have been roped into a call so you may have to untie me at some point haha x

"Tomorrow!

1 more sleep and then you can release all your frustrations, god help those poor souls .

I have been roped into a call so you may have to untie me at some point haha x"

I suppose I'll have to let you go then

"Tomorrow!

I have been roped into a call so you may have to untie me at some point haha x

I suppose I'll have to let you go then "

Yes you may but I am sure you'll have me make it up to you, before and after

It's today!

Sudden influx in people on the guestlist this morning.. Its looking to be a super kinky day!

See you all later

Chorley, Lancashire

"It's today!

Sudden influx in people on the guestlist this morning.. Its looking to be a super kinky day!

See you all later "

» Add a new message to this topic