FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > FEBRUARY THE 1ST VICAR'S AND TARTS PARTY @ XTASIA

FEBRUARY THE 1ST VICAR'S AND TARTS PARTY @ XTASIA

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughty kittens OP   Couple  over a year ago

In And Around The

The first Saturday of each month is always a fun themed party night at Xtasia and it is open for all couples and single lady members.

February's party theme is Vicar's & Tarts (Yes we know its not PC, but who cares)

Come along and join other parishioners for this unholy event which will be packed with cardinal sins and late night depravities.

This is a night for you to worship the seductive lady's, naughty nuns and debauched priests. If bashing-the-bishop is your kink or maybe a public baptism, we are sure your donations will be gratefully received.

We warmly welcome others for this event that are from outside our parish, so if you are looking for accommodation can we recommend Flirts Hotel, which is very convenient and within the Xtasia complex. If Flirts is fully booked don't worry, there is plenty of other local hotels, which are very close to the club, also offering great rates.

Xtasia offers all the ingredients for an inclusive and great night out. A fully licensed bar serving a full range of alcoholic and soft beverages. Large dance floor with a supperb live DJ to keep the party rocking till the early hours. Large social area to get to know on another. Great selection of playrooms, some private and some more open. Dark rooms. Silhouette room. Large orgy room. Glory holes, both male and female. Cinema room. Large jacuzzi. Sercure lockers, showers and changing area. Equipped dungeon. Large chill-out room, and lets not forget, a club full of the most gorgeous party people in this lifestyle.

Flirts bar will open its doors for per-event blessings and drinks from 6pm until 9pm. You can find us here early on in the evening. The main event in the club will start at 8pm and finish at 3am. We will also be found within the clubs reception until 10pm to welcome you all into the club.

Entry costs before discounts* for this event are:

Couples £30

Single lady's £15

*Discounts work like this - £5 off each person that's dressed per theme, so £10 off if you are both dressed with the theme, with an additional 'early bird' discount if you arrive before 9.30pm.

Like all themed party nights there will be a prize for the best dressed, so there is even more incentive to join in with the fun.

Plaese call the club to inquire about overnight accommodation for this event (sociable hours please) or see Xtasia's web-site for a full list of local hotels or to join the club. For any other inquiry's you are welcome to contact us through Fab's DM'ing facility.

There is no guest list as such for this event but if you wanted to add yourselves below, or contact us, it's a great way to connect with others before the event.

Much Love B&J X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

Do love your descriptions...think you've got a monthly job!

By *educedWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

What do I come as?

In And Around The

"What do I come as? "

A little fountain

By *randMrsPCouple  over a year ago

Nr Salisbury

After having to cancel this weekend, we're definitely going to make Vicars and Tarts! The dog collar is on order and Mrs P has plenty of suitable outfits!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great theme, we'll be coming along

In And Around The

We have messaged this information over to loads of couples that have been in contact us and haven’t attended Xtasia before. We thought we should really share this with everyone else who’s thinking of joining us on the night.

Information for New Members;

If totally new to Xtasia, when you first join the club, you pay your one off membership fee, and the entry price for the night you attend (see OP for prices of this event) and In return, the club will give you a voucher that allows you to attend Xtasia Free of Charge for one month.

There are loads of great events on during February including Youthful Exuberance, Disco Divas, Lock & Key Party, Swingles and the famous BMFC just to name a few.

Have a peek through February’s diary on Xtasia’s website to make the most of this fantastic offer, then plan all the events you could attend.... FOR FREE!!!

West Bromwich

Been panicking over a costume but now realised a high necked white shirt with a black t shirt over it under a jacket night just work. If not I'm off to find a Pope outfit.

Birmingham

"Been panicking over a costume but now realised a high necked white shirt with a black t shirt over it under a jacket night just work. If not I'm off to find a Pope outfit. "

I'm coming as a virgin.

In And Around The

"Been panicking over a costume but now realised a high necked white shirt with a black t shirt over it under a jacket night just work. If not I'm off to find a Pope outfit.

I'm coming as a virgin. "

You’ll not be leaving as one

By *eddynAngelCouple  over a year ago

Tamworth

We will be attending, can't wait.

In And Around The

Really looking forward to welcoming you all in tonight. Expecting a busy evening with plenty of eye candy for everyone. We also have sherry for the vicars and vodka jelly’s for the lady’s.

West Bromwich

"Really looking forward to welcoming you all in tonight. Expecting a busy evening with plenty of eye candy for everyone. We also have sherry for the vicars and vodka jelly’s for the lady’s. "

Oooh Sherry, Bless You

By *lirt-_tasiaCouple  over a year ago

midland

"Been panicking over a costume but now realised a high necked white shirt with a black t shirt over it under a jacket night just work. If not I'm off to find a Pope outfit.

I'm coming as a virgin.

You’ll not be leaving as one "

Pmsl

By *lirt-_tasiaCouple  over a year ago

midland

"Really looking forward to welcoming you all in tonight. Expecting a busy evening with plenty of eye candy for everyone. We also have sherry for the vicars and vodka jelly’s for the lady’s. "

I'm hiding

Birmingham

I'm coming as a virgin.

You’ll not be leaving as one

Pmsl"

Birmingham

I'm running late. Mainly because I'm just sat here procrastinating. I guess I ought to do my hair...

» Add a new message to this topic