FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > \\\ PANDEMONIUM /// Club Sx Blackpool - March 7th Chapter IV - Phoenix thread III

\\\ PANDEMONIUM /// Club Sx Blackpool - March 7th Chapter IV - Phoenix thread III

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *i winkers OP   Couple  over a year ago

manchester

\\\ PANDEMONIUM ///

Club Sx Blackpool - March 7th

Chapter IV - Phoenix

***The Guestlist is now on reserve for all categories***

What is Pandemonium?

We are proud to introduce Pandemonium IV, an all walks, no inhibitions event inspired by the truly unique hedonism of the european club scene.

This is a night for the truly liberated within an environment where open play, voyeurism and exploration is encouraged from the start and personal boundaries can be pushed to their limits within a safe and liberal environment. The upper floor and playrooms will also enjoy a hard house and trance DJ set recorded for us to provide a musical backdrop to what will be a unique and truly memorable night...if you have ever wanted to experience a true open play high energy event this is it. As with all our events we ask everyone to post a meet who is attending to help break the ice - everyone who does this has a chance to win a bottle of procecco on us to say thank you. There will be multiple prizes and will be given out at 11pm.

Who are the hosts?

Your hosts for the night are Neil and Hayley aka Bi Winkers, we have clocked up thousands of miles and hundreds of clubs visits going from Club SX in Blackpool to Steinhaus in Germany to Eternity in Gran Canaria. We have experienced some amazing nights and want to bring the fusion of our favourite music together with our open minded hedonistic style of swinging.

Who's Welcome?

One of the joys of the European scene is that all walks co-exist in the same space. Yes, of course personal preference is shown every respect but be prepared to see large open groups, bi, and fetish play on the night. Ideally guests should have experience of the club scene and be attending with the intention of playing. If you’re new to the club no problem there will be staff on hand to provide tours and help with any questions you may have,

Dress Code?

Whilst we don’t wish to tell people what to wear we would encourage all to embrace a hedonistic theme, latex, lace, revealing dresses, amazing lingerie etc are all to be encouraged,we would like to encouage the men also to dress to impress. This is a celebration of everyones sexuality so feel free to break some boundaries.

The Guest List

We are aware the true secret to a great night is a great guestlist. The Pandemonium concept has been in the making for the better part of a year and this is now our fourth event. We are very happy to confirm that we are bringing it to the forums with the guest list already over 2/3rd full with some of fabswingers very finest from across the country in attendance.

The Venue

ClubSx, one of the countries largest clubs is in the heart of Blackpool. With 19 rooms including dedicated areas for group, couples only, bi, private and various kink play it provides us with the perfect venue to create a wonderful hedonistic night

Accommodation

There are a number of Swinger friendly hotels in the area, if you would like details of these or others please send us a message as we have discount codes and details of hotels nearby.

Regularity?

We run Pandemonium only 4 times a year. We want this to become a very special date in the calendar and will reproduce the formula of the guest list opening to regulars in advance of newcomers to ensure the quality is maintained moving into future events.

Prices

Standard club SX prices will apply:

Couples £30

Single Guys £30

TV’s/TS's/Trans £10

Single Female £10

As always the normal terms of club entry apply NO means NO, anyone found breaking this universal rule will be asked to leave NO exceptions.

Guests will have full use of all 19 rooms in the club, a wet area/jacuzzi & sauna, the bar/lounge and garden area. A complimentary luxury cold buffet will also be provided to all guests.

ClubSX is bring your own alcohol and then you may purchase your soft drinks from the well-stocked bar. Lockers are available and a £10 deposit will be required, which will be refundable at the end of the evening.

Please post below to be added to the guest lst or message if you would like to remain anonymous.

We look forward to welcoming you to our party night

Hayley & Neil

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *anni and RicCouple  over a year ago

York

Its becoming normal to have so many threads for Pandemonium... so glad we are part of it Xxx

By *hefuncouple69Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Checking in

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Exciiiiiiteeeeed!! (is an understatement)! Luv this event - can’t bloody wait! Deedee&Alexxx

By *kindofmidnightCouple  over a year ago

befordshire/somewhere

Can’t wait to attend our first Pandemonium... so excited xx

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

I'm super excited, I've decided what I'm wearing in the club, ordered a new dress for wearing in the day, wondering whether to bring a small suitcase or a large bag

By *educedWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

Soooo excited

By *oxychicWoman  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

"Can’t wait to attend our first Pandemonium... so excited xx"

Oooo been awhile since I seem u two

Nottinghamshire

"Its becoming normal to have so many threads for Pandemonium... so glad we are part of it Xxx"

See u there

manchester

I have had a few poeple ask us about dress code. So downstairs alot of people do stay dressed for the early part of the evening. I personally normally have a dress on, upstairs and in the dungeon it is a dress down area so for women think lingerie, mesh dresses, something you feel sexy in. Men I normally suggest nice boxers, some wet look pants or some backless ones will get you attention.

Ric from Danni and ric has some amazing outfits he can show you if you need inspiration

By *anni and RicCouple  over a year ago

York

"I have had a few poeple ask us about dress code. So downstairs alot of people do stay dressed for the early part of the evening. I personally normally have a dress on, upstairs and in the dungeon it is a dress down area so for women think lingerie, mesh dresses, something you feel sexy in. Men I normally suggest nice boxers, some wet look pants or some backless ones will get you attention.

Ric from Danni and ric has some amazing outfits he can show you if you need inspiration "

I just actually blushed! May need some more new pants now haha Xx

Dudley

"I have had a few poeple ask us about dress code. So downstairs alot of people do stay dressed for the early part of the evening. I personally normally have a dress on, upstairs and in the dungeon it is a dress down area so for women think lingerie, mesh dresses, something you feel sexy in. Men I normally suggest nice boxers, some wet look pants or some backless ones will get you attention.

Ric from Danni and ric has some amazing outfits he can show you if you need inspiration "

Can I lurk around in lingerie downstairs? I hate the whole getting dressed to get undressed thing.

manchester

Ric from Danni and ric has some amazing outfits he can show you if you need inspiration

Can I lurk around in lingerie downstairs? I hate the whole getting dressed to get undressed thing."

Course you can!!!

I'm dressing down early just don't want to flash tits on entry they may be blinded

Dudley

Can I lurk around in lingerie downstairs? I hate the whole getting dressed to get undressed thing.

Course you can!!!

I'm dressing down early just don't want to flash tits on entry they may be blinded "

Haha, my tits usually end up out

Checking in xx

manchester

Course you can!!!

I'm dressing down early just don't want to flash tits on entry they may be blinded

Haha, my tits usually end up out "

Mine always do but welcoming newbies especially can be overwhelming for them xx

By *i KinkyThorntonCouple  over a year ago

THORNTON-CLEVELEYS

Checking can't wait going to be some night

New outfits have arrived

Dudley

Course you can!!!

Haha, my tits usually end up out

Mine always do but welcoming newbies especially can be overwhelming for them xx"

Just shove a nipple in their mouth, set the scene

By *unny!Woman  over a year ago

Here, there and everywhere!

Checking in

Can’t wait to finally attend a PANDEMONIUM event!

Looking forward to meeting lots of new sexy friends x

"Checking in

Looking forward to meeting lots of new sexy friends x"

It'll be great to see you again. It's been a while x

By *irty filthy milfWoman  over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

"Checking in

Looking forward to meeting lots of new sexy friends x"

Ahem don’t forget the old ones though lol xx

"Checking in

Ahem don’t forget the old ones though lol xx"

MILF, you’re impossible to forget! Look forward to seeing you too, of course! xx

"Checking in

It'll be great to see you again. It's been a while x"

Yes! A catch up and cheeky snog is definitely overdue xx

"Checking in

It'll be great to see you again. It's been a while x

Yes! A catch up and cheeky snog is definitely overdue xx"

Agree 100% x

somewhere only i know!

"Checking in

MILF, you’re impossible to forget! Look forward to seeing you too, of course! xx"

Pmsl I’m very shy and quiet though xx

By *heShyBiCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

We're so hyped for this event especially now it's on thread 3. A bi-winkers party is an unforgettable party!

By *heSofaDestroyersCouple  over a year ago

HereAndThere

Checking in!

We are super excited for this event!

First timers for a Pandemonium night but love ClubSX

"Checking in

MILF, you’re impossible to forget! Look forward to seeing you too, of course! xx

Pmsl I’m very shy and quiet though xx"

Well if that’s the case then so am I xx

manchester

**UPDATE**

After everyones confirmations have come through we now have 30 spaces. Open to all.

Please message us or put post below to be added.

Hayley & Neil xx

somewhere only i know!

"Checking in

Well if that’s the case then so am I xx"

Ha ha pure as the driven snow we are xx

manchester

"Checking in

Ha ha pure as the driven snow we are xx"

Both of you make me look innocent it has to be said,

Hayley

somewhere only i know!

"Checking in

Ha ha pure as the driven snow we are xx

Both of you make me look innocent it has to be said,

Hayley"

Ha ha you innocent?? You’ve corrupted the pair of us we’re .......... sweet and innocent, snorkel, goggles, waterproofs may we’ll be needed on the night xx

Dudley

"**UPDATE**

After everyones confirmations have come through we now have 30 spaces. Open to all.

Hayley & Neil xx"

Have you got mark and Cat down and caveman and Blondie?

By *orkshirecpl39Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

Hi can people please tell us where they are staying that's walkable lol high heels would be good to meet some people before as we are very nervous

Thank you

Dudley

"Hi can people please tell us where they are staying that's walkable lol high heels would be good to meet some people before as we are very nervous

Thank you "

The b&b we are in is booked up.

By *vor PartiesMan  over a year ago

wigan

It’s going to be a naughty one as usual

By *utrageously-DeliciousCouple  over a year ago

Axminster

Looking forward to it, been along time, can’t wait to show Emz around everyone! Oh and the club! Lol x

manchester

"**UPDATE**

Hayley & Neil xx

Have you got mark and Cat down and caveman and Blondie? "

Yes they're all down

manchester

"Looking forward to it, been along time, can’t wait to show Emz around everyone! Oh and the club! Lol x"

HA I bet it has been a while

Dudley

"**UPDATE**

Hayley & Neil xx

Yes they're all down "

And jj and Amanda?

manchester

"**UPDATE**

Hayley & Neil xx

Yes they're all down

And jj and Amanda?"

Yes those too....

By *eat and discreetCouple  over a year ago

somewhere

Confirming we are definitely going x

Dudley

"**UPDATE**

Hayley & Neil xx

Yes they're all down

And jj and Amanda?

Yes those too....

"

I posted that before I got your message lol.

By *untalicious CoupleCouple  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

Checking in

By *abcouple87Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

[Removed by poster at 25/02/20 22:35:33]

Manchester

Been a while since we visited SX..hotel booked ! can't wait for this event !!!

manchester

"Been a while since we visited SX..hotel booked ! can't wait for this event !!!"

Look forward to seeing you x

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

"**UPDATE**

Hayley & Neil xx

"

Hi guys, if you have any extra spaces for single guys could you put my name down?

manchester

"**UPDATE**

Hayley & Neil xx

Hi guys, if you have any extra spaces for single guys could you put my name down?"

Yes no problem added

Dudley

"**UPDATE**

Hayley & Neil xx

Hi guys, if you have any extra spaces for single guys could you put my name down?"

Oh you! Come to spy on my filthy shenanigans?

NW London

"**UPDATE**

Hayley & Neil xx

Hi guys, if you have any extra spaces for single guys could you put my name down?

Oh you! Come to spy on my filthy shenanigans?"

Coming to make sure you behave yourself!

Dudley

"**UPDATE**

Hayley & Neil xx

Coming to make sure you behave yourself!"

Like that's going to happen, have you ever seen me behave?

Where are you staying?

NW London

"**UPDATE**

Hayley & Neil xx

Where are you staying?"

Erm..... no I haven't. But this isn't Chams and I don't know if Blackpool knows what it's let itself in for with all you Midlanders hitting the town

Dudley

"**UPDATE**

Hayley & Neil xx

Where are you staying?

Erm..... no I haven't. But this isn't Chams and I don't know if Blackpool knows what it's let itself in for with all you Midlanders hitting the town "

The last roadtrip I went on was fun too

By *urple ShineWoman  over a year ago

Blackpool

Checking in!

NW London

"**UPDATE**

Hayley & Neil xx

Where are you staying?

Erm..... no I haven't. But this isn't Chams and I don't know if Blackpool knows what it's let itself in for with all you Midlanders hitting the town

The last roadtrip I went on was fun too "

They haven't forgotten you there either, the wanted posters are still up

Dudley

"**UPDATE**

Hayley & Neil xx

Where are you staying?

They haven't forgotten you there either, the wanted posters are still up "

Check in. 10 days to go. Tick tock. X

Nottinghamshire

"**UPDATE**

Hayley & Neil xx

Coming to make sure you behave yourself!"

Great

manchester

"**UPDATE**

Hayley & Neil xx

Where are you staying?

"

Lmfao,

I now have images of you having your photo taken like one of those westerns

10 days and 20 spaces left

Birmingham

I arrive in Blackpool at 11.30am (always the first to the party). I can't check in until 2pm.

Where should I head?

Dudley

"**UPDATE**

Hayley & Neil xx

Where are you staying?

Lmfao,

I now have images of you having your photo taken like one of those westerns

10 days and 20 spaces left "

I was wearing a cowboy hat and chewing straw in the pic, not my best look!

Dudley

"I arrive in Blackpool at 11.30am (always the first to the party). I can't check in until 2pm.

Where should I head?

"

Wetherspoons!

manchester

"I arrive in Blackpool at 11.30am (always the first to the party). I can't check in until 2pm.

Where should I head?

Wetherspoons! "

You guys do need to try out ma kellys its definitely an experience

Dudley

Where should I head?

Wetherspoons!

You guys do need to try out ma kellys its definitely an experience "

Someone else said that too. I kinda wish I'd booked the Friday too, could have made a weekend of it.

By *andt1905Couple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Checking in Looking forward to meets everyone G & T xx

manchester

Where should I head?

Wetherspoons!

Someone else said that too. I kinda wish I'd booked the Friday too, could have made a weekend of it. "

Its good fun during the day too trust me

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Where should I head?

Wetherspoons!

You guys do need to try out ma kellys its definitely an experience "

Another Ma Kelly's vote, be bouncing in there

HereAndThere

We’re headed to Ma Kelly’s daytime too!

Hoping to start Bee’s birthday celebrations early

Dudley

I shall check with the driver and see what time he wants to go

By *ecretpassion100Couple  over a year ago

Walsall

Check in and outfit sorting x

Walsall

"I shall check with the driver and see what time he wants to go "
royalty _eeley lol the driver me lady x

Walsall

[Removed by poster at 26/02/20 14:19:53]

Walsall

Where should I head?

Wetherspoons!

Another Ma Kelly's vote, be bouncing in there "

shenanigans is a good place to go also x

somewhere

[Removed by poster at 26/02/20 14:29:46]

Dudley

"I shall check with the driver and see what time he wants to go royalty _eeley lol the driver me lady x "

Pip pip! One travels in style!

Birmingham

Where should I head?

Wetherspoons!

Another Ma Kelly's vote, be bouncing in there shenanigans is a good place to go also x "

I know! I blame that place for getting trapped in a car park...

Dudley

Where should I head?

Wetherspoons!

Another Ma Kelly's vote, be bouncing in there shenanigans is a good place to go also x

I know! I blame that place for getting trapped in a car park...

"

Is this like the space hopper story?

Manchester

Anyone staying in Village hotel that night ?

Dudley

"Anyone staying in Village hotel that night ? "

A few of my friends are, I'm too cheap to pay those prices

Manchester

Very nice hotel though ! Worth the price ! I was about to write you have a place in our room than I was blocked by "single guys only " lol

Dudley

"Very nice hotel though ! Worth the price ! I was about to write you have a place in our room than I was blocked by "single guys only " lol "

Haha, I'm staying with someone

somewhere

Anyone else booked in stay and play hotel that weekend ?

Chester

"Anyone else booked in stay and play hotel that weekend ? "

Yes we are, only best for us lol

Manchester

Now that's naughty have fun

Chester

"Now that's naughty have fun "

It's chilled tbh, great and stupidly cheap bar also, very friendly

HereAndThere

"Anyone else booked in stay and play hotel that weekend ? "

There’s five of us booked to stay there too

Dudley

I kinda wish I'd shopped around now, my hostel b&b is looking abit crap now lol

"We’re headed to Ma Kelly’s daytime too!

Hoping to start Bee’s birthday celebrations early "

. What's this ma Kelly's?

manchester

"Anyone staying in Village hotel that night ?

A few of my friends are, I'm too cheap to pay those prices "

Theyre doing rooms for 39 pounds

Dudley

Theyre doing rooms for 39 pounds "

At the village? When I looked it was 90

manchester

At the village? When I looked it was 90 "

Was flash sale.. Now 84 inc breakfast

Dudley

Was flash sale.. Now 84 inc breakfast "

Ah ok. I'll just stick with the hostel B&B and hope I'm not skinned and made into a lamp by morning

Was flash sale.. Now 84 inc breakfast

Ah ok. I'll just stick with the hostel B&B and hope I'm not skinned and made into a lamp by morning "

Ha. I’ve seen Hostel. That film made me briefly wary of hotels. But I’ve booked a very dodgy one this trip. Kinda looking forward to it. Or I’m going to charm my way back to the Village!!

somewhere

"Anyone else booked in stay and play hotel that weekend ?

Yes we are, only best for us lol"

lol john is a great fella isnt he ,, pretty sure we will get to meet you as we are there from friday to monday,, soupy hi wont you,, or even a beer in ma kellys lol

manchester

Yes we are, only best for us lollol john is a great fella isnt he ,, pretty sure we will get to meet you as we are there from friday to monday,, soupy hi wont you,, or even a beer in ma kellys lol"

We need to look at stay and play haven't stayed there yet x

somewhere

Yes we are, only best for us lollol john is a great fella isnt he ,, pretty sure we will get to meet you as we are there from friday to monday,, soupy hi wont you,, or even a beer in ma kellys lol

We need to look at stay and play haven't stayed there yet x "

the more the merrier,, and naughty playroom downstairs lol

Chester

Yes we are, only best for us lollol john is a great fella isnt he ,, pretty sure we will get to meet you as we are there from friday to monday,, soupy hi wont you,, or even a beer in ma kellys lol"

Deffo, we're there for weekend x

By *ackandblackCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Checking in you lovely people.

Dudley

Yes we are, only best for us lollol john is a great fella isnt he ,, pretty sure we will get to meet you as we are there from friday to monday,, soupy hi wont you,, or even a beer in ma kellys lol

We need to look at stay and play haven't stayed there yet x "

I can't even find it when I google for it.

Chester

[Removed by poster at 26/02/20 19:51:38]

Dudley

Rest and welcome but stay n Play profile on here "

Well that's why I couldn't find it then

Chester

I can't even find it when I google for it. "

Message profile on here

Chester

Message profile on here"

Message us, I tried but you've age filters

Dudley

Message profile on here

Message us, I tried but you've age filters"

It's all booked up

Chester

Message profile on here

It's all booked up "

Were fweinds, messaged you x

Dudley

Message profile on here

It's all booked up

Were fweinds, messaged you x"

It's about bloody time, I've known you ages lol

Chester

Message profile on here

It's all booked up

It's about bloody time, I've known you ages lol "

I know, love our catch ups lol, shots overdue ha ha

Dudley

Message profile on here

It's all booked up

I know, love our catch ups lol, shots overdue ha ha"

I'm bringing cherry sourz to Blackpool

Chester

Message profile on here

It's all booked up

I know, love our catch ups lol, shots overdue ha ha

I'm bringing cherry sourz to Blackpool "

Me and hubby looking forward to it.

Come say hi

manchester

Free winkerbombs and jelly shots once you get to the club Saturday night, get there early there will be a queue to get in. Neil

Blackpool

Hoping to start Bee’s birthday celebrations early . What's this ma Kelly's? "

Ma Kelly's is an experience on many levels...lol. There are 3 of them in Blackpool though so make sure you all go to the right one!! Lol. I'm guessing you're talking about the one in town centre on Dickson Road. It's the original one....just remember to not stare and keep an open mind...lol. it's the best place to "people watch"!!!

Dudley

"Free winkerbombs and jelly shots once you get to the club Saturday night, get there early there will be a queue to get in. Neil"

What on earth is a winkerbomb?

Birmingham

"Free winkerbombs and jelly shots once you get to the club Saturday night, get there early there will be a queue to get in. Neil

What on earth is a winkerbomb? "

Can't be a bad thing can it?

I'm up for winkerbombs.

manchester

"Me and hubby looking forward to it.

Come say hi

"

We will come say hi!!!

manchester

"Free winkerbombs and jelly shots once you get to the club Saturday night, get there early there will be a queue to get in. Neil

I'm up for winkerbombs. "

Think cherry bakewell in a glass

manchester

Hoping to start Bee’s birthday celebrations early . What's this ma Kelly's?

Ma Kelly's is an experience on many levels...lol. There are 3 of them in Blackpool though so make sure you all go to the right one!! Lol. I'm guessing you're talking about the one in town centre on Dickson Road. It's the original one....just remember to not stare and keep an open mind...lol. it's the best place to "people watch"!!! "

Agree with the above completely, amazing for saturday afternoon people watching

somewhere

Ma Kelly's is an experience on many levels...lol. There are 3 of them in Blackpool though so make sure you all go to the right one!! Lol. I'm guessing you're talking about the one in town centre on Dickson Road. It's the original one....just remember to not stare and keep an open mind...lol. it's the best place to "people watch"!!! "

always ma kellys north Talbot road for us

Dudley

I'm up for winkerbombs.

Think cherry bakewell in a glass"

Oooooo, I'm definitely up for those

Blackpool

Ma Kelly's is an experience on many levels...lol. There are 3 of them in Blackpool though so make sure you all go to the right one!! Lol. I'm guessing you're talking about the one in town centre on Dickson Road. It's the original one....just remember to not stare and keep an open mind...lol. it's the best place to "people watch"!!! always ma kellys north Talbot road for us "

It's on the corner of Talbot Road and Dickson Road...lol...so same place. It's a crackingly weird pub

"Free winkerbombs and jelly shots once you get to the club Saturday night, get there early there will be a queue to get in. Neil"

100% on the Winkerbombs!! washed down with a jelly shot, of course!

By *en DeesCouple  over a year ago

Carlisle (North of...)

Wow! This is going to be an awesome night if the number of threads is anything to go by! Can't wait!

Ruby x

manchester

100% on the Winkerbombs!! washed down with a jelly shot, of course! "

Well we all like a bit of jelly or is that bunny

manchester

"Wow! This is going to be an awesome night if the number of threads is anything to go by! Can't wait!

Ruby x"

Looking forward to seeing you again x

Looks like we might be late to this but have you got any couples spaces left?

Our couples profile is too new to post

Thanks

Dudley

Single men, wakey wakey!

Well we all like a bit of jelly or is that bunny "

In the words of Queen Beyoncé... “I don’t think you’re ready for this jelly”...

manchester

Well we all like a bit of jelly or is that bunny

In the words of Queen Beyoncé... “I don’t think you’re ready for this jelly”... "

We can all but try to be ready for this jelly....

manchester

**UPDATE**

We have filled the remaining spaces we had so all categories are on a reserve list. Super excited to see everyone

Hayley and Neil

manchester

"Looks like we might be late to this but have you got any couples spaces left?

Our couples profile is too new to post

Thanks "

What is the profile name of the couples profile is it photo verified?

By *ady_CuntaliciousWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

We still have a spare bed in an air bnb for sat! message for details

Dudley

Who is there friday too?

Checking in on this thread. Can't wait to see you guys. I'll be attending with one of my single female friends It's always a pleasure to come over the Pennines to club sx

HereAndThere

"Who is there friday too?"

A few of us are around Friday too

"Who is there friday too?"

We are, along with three others from bonnie Scotland

Dudley

What are you all up to on the Friday?

manchester

I think a fair few are doing the white party at sx on friday. I know others are doing ma kellys on the saturday day x

Dudley

"I think a fair few are doing the white party at sx on friday. I know others are doing ma kellys on the saturday day x "

I never wear white, I'd stand out like a sore thumb

NW London

"I think a fair few are doing the white party at sx on friday. I know others are doing ma kellys on the saturday day x

I never wear white, I'd stand out like a sore thumb "

Or cos white usually symbolises purity and innocence

Dudley

"I think a fair few are doing the white party at sx on friday. I know others are doing ma kellys on the saturday day x

Or cos white usually symbolises purity and innocence "

What are you implying?

NW London

What are you implying? "

That red is probably more your colour!

Dudley

What are you implying?

That red is probably more your colour!"

I prefer black, it matches my soul

By *aven RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Not long to go now x

manchester

What are you implying?

I prefer black, it matches my soul"

A girl after my own heart xx

Dudley

What are you implying?

I prefer black, it matches my soul

A girl after my own heart xx"

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

Hiya,

I'm hoping there is still room on the guest list for this as there are 3 of us wanting to be there.

It would be myself obviously and a couple.....-Ivy- and Immortallucifer.

Op, I've sent you a message so hoping to hear back from you soon

Sophie x

somewhere

So which of this naughty crowd will be in ma kellys saturday afternoon,we will for sure and maybe late Friday afternoon xxx

Dudley

"So which of this naughty crowd will be in ma kellys saturday afternoon,we will for sure and maybe late Friday afternoon xxx"

Maybe, depends what happens Friday night

somewhere

"So which of this naughty crowd will be in ma kellys saturday afternoon,we will for sure and maybe late Friday afternoon xxx

Maybe, depends what happens Friday night "

thought you would be having a quiet one lol

Dudley

"So which of this naughty crowd will be in ma kellys saturday afternoon,we will for sure and maybe late Friday afternoon xxx

Maybe, depends what happens Friday night thought you would be having a quiet one lol "

Lol ask anyone that knows me, I don't do quiet

We gonna try be around 6.30 in Blackpool - where is everyone going? Would luv to join the pre-partay )) X

Checking in

Woohooo, hotel booked, the lovely sophie driving, cant wait

HereAndThere

"We gonna try be around 6.30 in Blackpool - where is everyone going? Would luv to join the pre-partay )) X"

Ma Kelly’s by the looks of it!

See ya there can’t wait xx

manchester

Very jealous we will be making last minute touches, and I will be attempting to tame my hair

May join you all early afternoon for one if we get time... We are so excited to party with you all!!!

manchester

"Checking in

Woohooo, hotel booked, the lovely sophie driving, cant wait "

Looking forward to seeing you again Mrs

Dudley

"Very jealous we will be making last minute touches, and I will be attempting to tame my hair

May join you all early afternoon for one if we get time... We are so excited to party with you all!!! "

Yeah, I'll be getting ready at half 6, gotta trowel on my face

"Checking in

Woohooo, hotel booked, the lovely sophie driving, cant wait

Looking forward to seeing you again Mrs "

Likewise to you both x

manchester

"Very jealous we will be making last minute touches, and I will be attempting to tame my hair

May join you all early afternoon for one if we get time... We are so excited to party with you all!!!

Yeah, I'll be getting ready at half 6, gotta trowel on my face "

Im talking JCB for my face I'm at kisstory night before

Dudley

Yeah, I'll be getting ready at half 6, gotta trowel on my face

Im talking JCB for my face I'm at kisstory night before "

Oh crikey, good luck!

Derby

Checking in

I'm really looking forward to this

Dudley

"Checking in

I'm really looking forward to this "

Same, I'm mega excited.

Derby

"Checking in

Same, I'm mega excited. "

Well you met guy me who's pretty quiet, Sophie is a whole different animal altogether

Dudley

"Checking in

Same, I'm mega excited.

Well you met guy me who's pretty quiet, Sophie is a whole different animal altogether

"

manchester

I'm the same vanilla Neil is quiet and reserved but swinging Neil is a whole different animal.

You will know when I arrive with immortallucifer, he is LOUD and lively the music genre is perfect for him to rave lol

Walsall

"I'm the same vanilla Neil is quiet and reserved but swinging Neil is a whole different animal. this is very true ive seen neil many an evening at my basket weaving classes and you hayley at the knitting convention. Ha ha were the crouching tigers live "

manchester

"You will know when I arrive with immortallucifer, he is LOUD and lively the music genre is perfect for him to rave lol"

Looking forward to seeing him rave x

manchester

"I'm the same vanilla Neil is quiet and reserved but swinging Neil is a whole different animal. this is very true ive seen neil many an evening at my basket weaving classes and you hayley at the knitting convention. Ha ha were the crouching tigers live "

Lmfao crouching tigers indeed

HereAndThere

"You will know when I arrive with immortallucifer, he is LOUD and lively the music genre is perfect for him to rave lol

Looking forward to seeing him rave x"

Do we bring our own glow sticks or are the next to the jelly shots

manchester

"You will know when I arrive with immortallucifer, he is LOUD and lively the music genre is perfect for him to rave lol

Looking forward to seeing him rave x

Do we bring our own glow sticks or are the next to the jelly shots "

Oooooo bring some

I cannot wait xx

manchester

"I cannot wait xx"

We are so excited for this.... Will be raving

manchester

And here we go again thread IV!!!!!

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/events/986286