FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > server to slow

server to slow

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Everyone has noticed that when in chat everyone is lagging & struggling get cams up? We struggle to get 2 cams up and were allowed more been a gold site supporter!!...it's getting beyond a joke now cuz folk are fed up of typing because it takes like 1 minute just to say..'LOL'...

Nothing wrong with our laptop or other sites we've just noticed this last 2-3 weeks the chat rooms are running to slow to folk are giving up on chatting....

Anyone have any suggestions?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Everyone has noticed that when in chat everyone is lagging & struggling get cams up? We struggle to get 2 cams up and were allowed more been a gold site supporter!!...it's getting beyond a joke now cuz folk are fed up of typing because it takes like 1 minute just to say..'LOL'...

Nothing wrong with our laptop or other sites we've just noticed this last 2-3 weeks the chat rooms are running to slow to folk are giving up on chatting....

Anyone have any suggestions?"

Anyone else seeing this?

Admin x

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Is it slow right this moment because it look OK to us?

Admin x

its always at night when the rooms are full..people have to keep rebooting then when they log bk in there directing room within a matter of minutes..people's cams freeze on and off...the room laggs...everyone can'type cuz its to slow....some folk are giving up on going into the rooms which i dont blame them...

Imm not in there now..it always seems to be when it's busy at nites..it cant cope the server can't??

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"its always at night when the rooms are full..people have to keep rebooting then when they log bk in there directing room within a matter of minutes..people's cams freeze on and off...the room laggs...everyone can'type cuz its to slow....some folk are giving up on going into the rooms which i dont blame them...

Imm not in there now..it always seems to be when it's busy at nites..it cant cope the server can't??"

We'll have a look into this at peak times. Can you ask anyone else with a problem to use CONTACT link at the time it's slow or add to this thread

Admin x

yeah will do! ill tell all my friends on my list and when i go on chat later to ask them to use the contact button.

Really you need to come in and sit in one of the directing rooms and you'll see for yourself..

thank you xx

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"yeah will do! ill tell all my friends on my list and when i go on chat later to ask them to use the contact button.

"

"

Really you need to come in and sit in one of the directing rooms and you'll see for yourself..

thank you xx"

We'll do that.

Admin x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

this is true in chat at night if u view cams and chat its slow only started the pass week or so x

"yeah will do! ill tell all my friends on my list and when i go on chat later to ask them to use the contact button.

thank you xx

We'll do that.

Admin x"

hi there...the rooms is lagging right now in directing room 5 where we are...please could u come in and have a look many thanks

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

keep getting kicked out of rooms and hard to log back in to the chat room if we do it all white screens, i have to log out and back in again which takes a while

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Didn't manage to look last night but we will spending an evening in there Monday which is busiest night

Admin x

By *utty tartWoman  over a year ago

the house of sin

admin the server in new chat is freezin constantly is there any way uy can take a look ,

its not just my laptop ive tried it wen at friends but it freezes on everyone in there at same time.

im gold n struggle to have 1 cam runnin n ikno u will sat try nwew chat but all my friends use old chat in a evenin, in day i do use new as wellbut sumthings in there i dislike

hope u cn sort this too. ty

By *oveOnUpMan  over a year ago

Oxford

I've never seen this before, but last night and this morning, the site's been very slow loading photos, to the point they often time out.

tried a couple of browsers on my desktop, with the same results. mobile via iOS seems to be fine on the same wifi network. Mysterious!

By *utty tartWoman  over a year ago

the house of sin

"admin the server in new chat is freezin constantly is there any way uy can take a look ,

its not just my laptop ive tried it wen at friends but it freezes on everyone in there at same time.

im gold n struggle to have 1 cam runnin n ikno u will sat try nwew chat but all my friends use old chat in a evenin, in day i do use new as wellbut sumthings in there i dislike

hope u cn sort this too. ty

"

grrr i meant in old chat sorry

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"Didn't manage to look last night but we will spending an evening in there Monday which is busiest night

Admin x"

OOh, does that mean we get to direct you Admin lol

» Add a new message to this topic