FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Stories and fantasies Forum filter

Stories and fantasies Forum filter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ouple4cams OP   Couple  over a year ago

Dundalk(ish)

Would it be possible to add a filter to the threads on this forum along the lines of "Show only OP posts"?

Some of the popular threads are about 95% readers giving a thumbs up and 5% story. The story then ends up being many multiple parts long.

This is great to see people enjoying but makes catching up and reading a bit disjointed.

If you could open a thread & filter it to the OPs posts it would make reading the story much easier whilst still letting people show their support for the writer.

Clicking the green arrow to the other posts doesn't make reading it any less disjointed.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tockton GentMan  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Or perhaps a way of book marking a thread without posting to it?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Or perhaps a way of book marking a thread without posting to it? "

By *eegh0stsMan  over a year ago

I’d also like to suggest a tag, so people can talk whether the story is real or fantasy.

I prefer adding real stories myself but they seem to get lost in people just adding fantasies about their mates wife or something.

Dundalk(ish)

"Or perhaps a way of book marking a thread without posting to it? "

Yeab, that would reduce a chunk of them but theres lots of people who show their appreciation after every post (i.e. not just once to bookmark) so I reckon a filter would still help.

Dundalk(ish)

"I’d also like to suggest a tag, so people can talk whether the story is real or fantasy.

I prefer adding real stories myself but they seem to get lost in people just adding fantasies about their mates wife or something. "

Good idea- also maybe a few categories like TV/TS, bi, straight etc so that readers could filter content for their preferences.

And don't get me started on the endless stream of "wife chat now" of "wank group" one liners that clog the forum and are neither a story or a fantasy...

» Add a new message to this topic