FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Verification left for others

Verification left for others

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is there anyway we could have a list of verifications we have left for others save keep dipping onto their profile? Someone asked the question on the Site Help forum and I think its a great idea

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

9 times out of 10 they will have left you a veri and be on your friends list,well they are on ours lol mite be a good idea tho

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

why would you want to go back and read veris

"9 times out of 10 they will have left you a veri and be on your friends list,well they are on ours lol mite be a good idea tho "

Yes I know that but maybe the lady who made the comment on another post, thought perhaps it was a great way and easier way of keeping track on who you have verified rather than having to go through everyone on your friends list to, also you could see who is showing the verification you have left for them i.e on public display, though not sure what purpose that idea was for. Think she was worried that they didn't want to show it for some reason, personally I am not bothered but she is a newbie, I think, therefore doesn't know that some people don't like to show their verification list at all

"why would you want to go back and read veris"

See above, also for me personally, it would give me an idea on what to say as I often struggle saying someone is really nice, isnt much of a verification is it?

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"saying someone is really nice, isnt much of a verification is it?"

Best one I ever saw was 'this guy is real' Short and to the point.

By *oddessWoman  over a year ago

swansea

Why not copy the veri before submitting it and put it in the notes.

I'm using the notes to build up my own little profiles xxx

That was me the OP was talking about I think unless another woman has posted exactly the same question?

Not a newbie, been on on this profile for 7/8 months now and first joined Fab 2 years ago just cant keep away hehe

I wasnt worried if people were displaying or not, thats up to them, just to be honest couldnt remember if i had verified someone or not and that led me to wondering if there was such a feature or if it was reserved for site supporters.

Dont think theres a massive need for it but it could be useful!

If ive got a dozen verifications showing then surely I must have left at least a dozen verifications lol, just be interesting to see them thats all....like a little timeline of meets hehe

I was thinking of asking for this feature as I don't always keep friends if we don't chat much after a meet or chose to not meet again, but that doesn't stop me verifying them and I always tell meets not to verifying as I don't want lots on show!? Weird but then I am lol

"That was me the OP was talking about I think unless another woman has posted exactly the same question?

Not a newbie, been on on this profile for 7/8 months now and first joined Fab 2 years ago just cant keep away hehe

I wasnt worried if people were displaying or not, thats up to them, just to be honest couldnt remember if i had verified someone or not and that led me to wondering if there was such a feature or if it was reserved for site supporters.

Dont think theres a massive need for it but it could be useful!

If ive got a dozen verifications showing then surely I must have left at least a dozen verifications lol, just be interesting to see them thats all....like a little timeline of meets hehe

"

Guilt as charged I thought it was a good idea too

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

"I was thinking of asking for this feature as I don't always keep friends if we don't chat much after a meet or chose to not meet again, but that doesn't stop me verifying them and I always tell meets not to verifying as I don't want lots on show!? Weird but then I am lol "

Have been thinking this myself recently...sometimes I forget whether I have left a verification for someone and they just haven't shown it. I get some people don't show all veri's, which is fine, but if I could see what I had left then I'd know it was their choice not to show and not that I hadn't put the veri on

» Add a new message to this topic