FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Clubs section should be open

Clubs section should be open

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anyone else agree that the Clubs section should be open. I know that they will be closed as of now but shouldn't the owners be given opportunity to provide information on their future plans. And in any case the Clubs section is an informative directory and clubs it doesnt encourage disobedience of lockdown rules if they not open.(unlike the meeting section)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *udeNTw1stedMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

This section of the forum has always remained open.

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/clubs

The club tab on the homepage is for users to place a review of their experience at whatever club they have attended. It isn't a place for clubs to advertise. The forum section is for that, which has remained open throughout.

By *anni and RicCouple  over a year ago

York

It would be nice to be able to at least read the reviews of the clubs. I'm sure plenty of people will be seeking information, we've always found them a valuable resource.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

if you read peoples veris etc it will give an incite into clubs the have attended if in doubt ask them

By *asIsaCouple  over a year ago

harrow

"if you read peoples veris etc it will give an incite into clubs the have attended if in doubt ask them"

Incite ?!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"This section of the forum has always remained open.

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/clubs

The club tab on the homepage is for users to place a review of their experience at whatever club they have attended. It isn't a place for clubs to advertise. The forum section is for that, which has remained open throughout. "

That section is not for clubs to advertise, it is for users to have club discussions. The event section is for clubs to advertise events but it isn't open at the moment

By *udeNTw1stedMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

"That section is not for clubs to advertise, it is for users to have club discussions. The event section is for clubs to advertise events but it isn't open at the moment"

Ahhh yes. Sorry. Mistake on the part of me.

I forgot about the event section on the forum and thought the op ment the club section on the main page. My mistake. Apologies.

By *he_Ethical_Bearded_SlutMan  over a year ago

Maida Vale

as some clubs are opening for socials im looking to go to new clubs as with a new partner so would be nice to look at past reviews

By *reamweaver501Man  over a year ago

harlow

Insight

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I definitely think the club review section should be reinstated as many clubs are open now.

By *uriousTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

If the local councils are allowing clubs to open responsibility then the forum should open up the clubs pages so our scene can talk about what is happening. By closing it we are stopping adult discussion of how these places can survive!

By *m624_14Couple  over a year ago

near you

hi i agree as some clubs opening with new guidelines it be good to read reveiws and ratings on such clubs and experiances

By *on12xxMan  over a year ago

leeds

No I don't agree

2nd wave nearly here because people not taking this serious.

. Stop being selfish

We are in a pandamic this not a cold

By *m624_14Couple  over a year ago

near you

im saying that club reviews should be available as when clubs do reopen we know wats available. u cant catch it by reading reviews.

» Add a new message to this topic