FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > I've blocked males but they can still message me!

I've blocked males but they can still message me!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ohnjones3210 OP   Man  over a year ago

Chester

I've blocked single men but they can still message me! Why? How?

Admin, look into my last received message. How has this happened?

John x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"I've blocked single men but they can still message me! Why? How?

John x"

If you winked or messaged them before they can bypass the block.

By *quarerootMan  over a year ago

Helston

"I've blocked single men but they can still message me! Why? How?

John x"

Nice undercrackers!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Are they men who have messaged you before? If so they will be able to message you again and you'll have to block them one by one.

"Are they men who have messaged you before? If so they will be able to message you again and you'll have to block them one by one. "

This should probably read are they men you have replied to messages they sent before shouldn’t it? It the replying that drops the guard?

"Are they men who have messaged you before? If so they will be able to message you again and you'll have to block them one by one.

This should probably read are they men you have replied to messages they sent before shouldn’t it? It the replying that drops the guard?"

No. Any form of contact at all drops the guard. You don't have to have replied before.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Are they men who have messaged you before? If so they will be able to message you again and you'll have to block them one by one.

This should probably read are they men you have replied to messages they sent before shouldn’t it? It the replying that drops the guard?

No. Any form of contact at all drops the guard. You don't have to have replied before. "

This is not how it works.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

To the OP, have you spoken to them before, maybe winked by accident or on purpose?

Dudley

No. Any form of contact at all drops the guard. You don't have to have replied before. "

You need to have replied, messaged them first or winked them

No. Any form of contact at all drops the guard. You don't have to have replied before.

You need to have replied, messaged them first or winked them "

Sometimes I open my message filters to allow any age to message me, mainly for the purpose of playing games on the forum. I get men older than the age I am looking for message me, to which I don't reply. After I've tightened my filters back up they are still able to message me, even though I didn't reply or wink. The fact they were allowed to contact me before means they can continue messaging me after the filters are on.

Dudley

Sometimes I open my message filters to allow any age to message me, mainly for the purpose of playing games on the forum. I get men older than the age I am looking for message me, to which I don't reply. After I've tightened my filters back up they are still able to message me, even though I didn't reply or wink. The fact they were allowed to contact me before means they can continue messaging me after the filters are on."

That's odd, I don't think that's supposed to happen.

Chester

"To the OP, have you spoken to them before, maybe winked by accident or on purpose?"

As far as I know, I've only ever chatted to 4/5 men in years on here. I've never winked at a man.

I thought it was a glitch but maybe I spoke with him years ago.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I wink at people all the time, even winked at myself last year according to the blurb.

I would say if you are getting many mails from people outside of your blocks then there could be a problem and admin would need to know, if it is a one off it could be someone you forgot about speaking to

Chester

It's a one off.

Dudley

"It's a one off. "

Aha, the case is solved, you've been winking the boys!

Sometimes I open my message filters to allow any age to message me, mainly for the purpose of playing games on the forum. I get men older than the age I am looking for message me, to which I don't reply. After I've tightened my filters back up they are still able to message me, even though I didn't reply or wink. The fact they were allowed to contact me before means they can continue messaging me after the filters are on."

That's happened to me also..

By *edditchCouple8077Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Looks like it’s possible to send through forum function “reply privately “,we had this few times

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Only if you don't have filters on.

By *edditchCouple8077Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

"Only if you don't have filters on. "

We filtering them and still They are able send message to us,there is defo bug in the system

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Your filters are working , we are outside your age requirements

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Your filters are working , we are outside your age requirements"

To clarify, I was just trying to see if what you said was happening, it isn't, I can't get past your filters through the forum or your profile

As with me iv filtered men out of on the message filters and still they get though x

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

[Removed by poster at 30/06/20 06:56:44]

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I winked & messaged myself, just wondering if I blocked myself would I disappear completely from myself and others? I'm a bit scared to try in case I implode or something or I can't unblock myself from me and end up eternally in the ether in a mystic fabland. My head is now spinning....

By *leaserforPleasureTV/TS  over a year ago

Whitstable

"I wanked and massaged myself"

Excellent

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

"I winked & messaged myself, just wondering if I blocked myself would I disappear completely from myself and others? I'm a bit scared to try in case I implode or something or I can't unblock myself from me and end up eternally in the ether in a mystic fabland. My head is now spinning.... "

Hahahahaha that is a very good point!

Chester

I have no recollection of messaging this guy or winking or having any previous contact. I don't wink at men.

The only time I interact is on forums.

By *uniorendowedMan  over a year ago

London Derbyshire

The exact same thing has just happened to me.

I’m scratching my head here haha must be a bug!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

If it is an odd bypass it may be someone you don't remember or have winked accidentally.

If you get many mails a day outside of your filters then that would be something Admin would need to check

By *uniorendowedMan  over a year ago

London Derbyshire

"If it is an odd bypass it may be someone you don't remember or have winked accidentally.

If you get many mails a day outside of your filters then that would be something Admin would need to check"

Thanks admin yeah it’s a strange one as I’d have no reason to come across the profile that winked me but I’m sure it’s a one off as this has never happened to me before. Thank you for the reply

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I winked & messaged myself, just wondering if I blocked myself would I disappear completely from myself and others? I'm a bit scared to try in case I implode or something or I can't unblock myself from me and end up eternally in the ether in a mystic fabland. My head is now spinning....

Hahahahaha that is a very good point!"

» Add a new message to this topic