FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Multiple Photo Delete

Multiple Photo Delete

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hester Pair OP   Couple  over a year ago

Chester

The process for deleting pics is incredibly laborious...can the pics not have a tick box against them so multiple deletions are possible? Every time you delete a pic it defaults back to the top of the top 50 list....really annoying

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Completely agree here. I've raised this before but just gave up about asking. It's even more a problem now with the amount of photos one can have too.

By *erry-DaveCouple  over a year ago

Near

So much time needed just to delete multiple photos so tedious...

This should really be pretty simple for the website Maintenance Technician to edit into the page im sure. i know there is now lots of easy diy web building solutions or someone on Fab who can hexedit hml or java

By *aughtyBlokeKentMan  over a year ago

Kent/Gatwick area

"So much time needed just to delete multiple photos so tedious...

This should really be pretty simple for the website Maintenance Technician to edit into the page im sure. i know there is now lots of easy diy web building solutions or someone on Fab who can hexedit hml or java

"

It's the same when editing Hotlist, I think. My hotlist grows ridiculously because a clear out is too tedious.

By *ianne2TV/TS  over a year ago

Manchester

Just to bump it up a checkbox to allow multiple deletes would be really helpful, Thank you.

» Add a new message to this topic