FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > TV/TS/CD

TV/TS/CD

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *moothshaft OP   Man  over a year ago

Coventry

I have my filters set so they cannot view me, but they still can.

Why is that?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *osieburnsTV/TS  over a year ago

DIDCOT

If you insist, be rude not to

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So tell me why you wouldnt you want Rosie and Gloria looking at you xxxxxx

Anyone on Fab can view your profile OP or Fab your pics.

Single men can’t message you as you have them blocked on your message filters. I’m guessing TV’s still can tho.

Miss V

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Anyone can view others but filters prevent you from being messaged

You don't want them to see your cock you mean? Why not, OP?

By *moothshaft OP   Man  over a year ago

Coventry

I have absolutely no problems or issues whatsoever with our lovely tv/ts/cd community.

It's just that when I see that someone has looked at me, I get all excited and hopeful, and then it's dashed because it's not what I'm looking for.

Sorry for any misunderstanding!

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

"I have absolutely no problems or issues whatsoever with our lovely tv/ts/cd community.

It's just that when I see that someone has looked at me, I get all excited and hopeful, and then it's dashed because it's not what I'm looking for.

Sorry for any misunderstanding! "

Imagine all those who aren't looking for men going to their 'who has looked at me ' list and seeing it 80% filled with men. The list of tv/ts looking at you is going to be a hell of a lot smaller and there is nothing you can do but suck it up buttercup

P.s. I have looked at you as much as i do the rest of the males on here, zilch

By *ykmwyldTV/TS  over a year ago

Belpre

Just feel flattered !

By *rivate roomMan  over a year ago

Bracknell

Some women and couples like to date and play with transwomen and I think that the transwomen have not had genital surgery? Do most swingers in the trans community or t girls have reassignment surgery?

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

"I have absolutely no problems or issues whatsoever with our lovely tv/ts/cd community.

Sorry for any misunderstanding! "

A lot of people view in stealth, so you may have had loads of views you just wouldn’t know it.

Your initial post could’ve been worded better, but this shouldn’t be ignored either by anyone taking offence

I dont think you can decide who views you, you can decide who you view , so self empowerment and all that !

By *uzy swallowTV/TS  over a year ago

Warminster

So all the straight guys who view my profile have they made a mistake ? it says on there profiles women only I think not xxx

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

I've just fabbed all his pictures

By *uzy swallowTV/TS  over a year ago

Warminster

"I've just fabbed all his pictures "

So why you looking at them then strange how a straight guy is perving on transgender but it's not what he's looking for lol

Lol perfect xxx

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

"I've just fabbed all his pictures "
you are naughty

This thread confirms what I have often observed, men who dress up in female clothing think the world should fall at their feet in awe, talk about massive egos and they predictably get very bitchy if someone does not admire them, such as directed at the original poster. If you scrub the wig and makeup off the TVs / CDs 90% of them you would be shocked and disappointed how they look as men.....

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

Look just relax , there's nothing really you can't do about unless you hide your profile . Your profile is public so everyone can see it right?

There's no need to be upset or upset everybody else .

Don't think that everyone who saw your profile is interested in have some kind of conection with you , so don't get offended, sometimes is just the curiosity.

I myself do the same and they do the same to me , that's why Fabs is fab , we all can get together.

Can i see your profile ?

You see i'm just kidding

Enjoy fabs and don't take notice or get angry to who see your profile unless they sparkle your interest or instincts.

Be good to everyone and everyone will be good to you

A kiss but just that a friendly kiss from me to you

By *ina JonesTV/TS  over a year ago

Caerphilly

"This thread confirms what I have often observed, men who dress up in female clothing think the world should fall at their feet in awe, talk about massive egos and they predictably get very bitchy if someone does not admire them, such as directed at the original poster. If you scrub the wig and makeup off the TVs / CDs 90% of them you would be shocked and disappointed how they look as men....."

I get immense pleasure from the fact we wind you up so much.xx

By *loria JamesTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"This thread confirms what I have often observed, men who dress up in female clothing think the world should fall at their feet in awe, talk about massive egos and they predictably get very bitchy if someone does not admire them, such as directed at the original poster. If you scrub the wig and makeup off the TVs / CDs 90% of them you would be shocked and disappointed how they look as men....."

Hunni be nice, you never know you might actually get a meet x

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Sorry for any misunderstanding!

Imagine all those who aren't looking for men going to their 'who has looked at me ' list and seeing it 80% filled with men.

"

They won't, as they won't show on the looked at me list if people have their not looking for / filters set

"This thread confirms what I have often observed, men who dress up in female clothing think the world should fall at their feet in awe, talk about massive egos and they predictably get very bitchy if someone does not admire them, such as directed at the original poster. If you scrub the wig and makeup off the TVs / CDs 90% of them you would be shocked and disappointed how they look as men.....

I get immense pleasure from the fact we wind you up so much.xx

"

If it gives you pleasure that you ‘think’ you are winding me up I will allow you to continue. I am just putting a good deal of you back in your boxes with a dose of reality

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

There really is no need for the nasty posts I have removed. In fact for a group of people who complain a lot on the forum of how nasty comments are aimed at them... you are doing the same thing to the OP. Neither is acceptable

To the OP, the filters only block people from mailing you, it doesn't stop others from looking at your profile.