FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Can't post on forum from couples profile

Can't post on forum from couples profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *crumdiddlyumptious OP   Man  over a year ago

When I try and comment or start a thread it come back with

[1page 0 threads

any idea why ?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not much help I know, but I have another profile on here where the same thing happens.

I've messaged admin many, many times about it but with no joy

When I posted for help in the forums I was told that if I have messaged admin and nothing had changed, then it wasn't going to.

So that told me!

By *crumdiddlyumptious OP   Man  over a year ago

"Not much help I know, but I have another profile on here where the same thing happens.

When I posted for help in the forums I was told that if I have messaged admin and nothing had changed, then it wasn't going to.

So that told me! "

I haven't had a reply from admin yet but I can't see a issue why we can't post from it, Waiting to see if a mod reads this and can give us a reason

By *ove2lickJemCouple  over a year ago

LIVERPOOL

"Not much help I know, but I have another profile on here where the same thing happens.

So that told me!

I haven't had a reply from admin yet but I can't see a issue why we can't post from it, Waiting to see if a mod reads this and can give us a reason "

Promise me you won't hold your breath dear.... Xx

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

So that told me!

I haven't had a reply from admin yet but I can't see a issue why we can't post from it, Waiting to see if a mod reads this and can give us a reason

Promise me you won't hold your breath dear.... Xx"

Mods can't deal with issues like this so can't help rather than won't as you seem to imply

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

So that told me!

I haven't had a reply from admin yet but I can't see a issue why we can't post from it, Waiting to see if a mod reads this and can give us a reason "

Mods can't help with issues like this. The only ones who can help you say you have contacted. As explained to the poster you quoted....If they are going to lift the block they will let you know, if you don't hear anything from them you should assume the block won't be lifted