FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Specific age ranges for different people

Specific age ranges for different people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would it be possible to specify age ranges for people you're looking for? Saves time for all involved really...

for example (i’ll base this on my own age) A person may prefer single men much closer to their own age 35-40, couples who are older 35+ and single ladies 30-40.

The same age range for everyone is potentially an administration nightmare, having to delete, ignore or ‘thanks but no thanks’ folks who dont meet your chosen age criteria. Hope I've explained concisely. Would other find this a good idea? I know age doesn't matter to many but for those it does....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd like that too.

You could write your specific ages per group on your profile, then if someone chooses to ignore what you say, you can confidently ignore their message

I was under the impression that if someone tried to message another person when outside their age preference the message could not be sent !

I think my age just doesn't appeal to any ladies usually I'm either to old or to young

"You could write your specific ages per group on your profile, then if someone chooses to ignore what you say, you can confidently ignore their message"

Like this but unfortunately nobody reads them

OP have you set your age range preferences in your message settings?

If you do that then no one outside of those ages will be able to contact you.

Miss V x

I get what the OP is asking for. It may be entirely possible that a couple may be looking for a couple around their own age, maybe a younger female and older men. Combine them to put the age range on your filters and you're still allowing younger guys through and older women.

What the OP is asking for is to be able to set different age ranges for different user types.

I'd also appreciate this

"I get what the OP is asking for. It may be entirely possible that a couple may be looking for a couple around their own age, maybe a younger female and older men. Combine them to put the age range on your filters and you're still allowing younger guys through and older women.

What the OP is asking for is to be able to set different age ranges for different user types.

I'd also appreciate this "

Ah, ok. Gotcha!

Miss V

» Add a new message to this topic