FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Fab photos

Fab photos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heemperor OP   Man  over a year ago

brandon

I think people are mistaking the fab pictures from another site. People just post pics for the fabs and the site to be the most liked ones, is just slowly loosing its real purpose. It shouldn't have the fab option

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

"I think people are mistaking the fab pictures from another site. People just post pics for the fabs and the site to be the most liked ones, is just slowly loosing its real purpose. It shouldn't have the fab option "

Huh?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I think people are mistaking the fab pictures from another site. People just post pics for the fabs and the site to be the most liked ones, is just slowly loosing its real purpose. It shouldn't have the fab option "

It's possible to disable the fab option if you don't want fabs on your pictures. By the same token you only need to fab the photos you genuinely like

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As far as im aware there is an option where your pictures dont receive fabs,please dont shoot me down if i have this wrong..x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Je nais parle pas rodders...

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"As far as im aware there is an option where your pictures dont receive fabs,please dont shoot me down if i have this wrong..x"

You're right

» Add a new message to this topic