FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Unblocking?

Unblocking?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ed just Red OP   Woman  over a year ago

Dublin City

I blocked someone back in May but they aren’t on my block list. My block list is VERY long and it’s not complete. Is there anyway I can unblock them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

Try using the full desktop site, I understand it shows more on block list. If they still ain't there then maybe they left the site

Dublin City

"Try using the full desktop site, I understand it shows more on block list. If they still ain't there then maybe they left the site"

They’re definitely still on the site because they are posting on the forum and have been in touch other ways. Will try desktop - Thanks.

"Try using the full desktop site, I understand it shows more on block list. If they still ain't there then maybe they left the site

They’re definitely still on the site because they are posting on the forum and have been in touch other ways. Will try desktop - Thanks. "

Click their profile from forum post, on the you cannot view this page go to menu and unblock

By *orkshirefucktruckMan  over a year ago

rotherham

ive sent a message to a girl this morning and she cant reply as she says ive blocked her now,ive clearly not and not in my block list either,the menu dropdown doesnt show on her profile now as it just says one of us has blocked it,im in chat with her in whatsapp so we cant figure this out

"ive sent a message to a girl this morning and she cant reply as she says ive blocked her now,ive clearly not and not in my block list either,the menu dropdown doesnt show on her profile now as it just says one of us has blocked it,im in chat with her in whatsapp so we cant figure this out"

The menu is always there even when blocked

rotherham

can assure you it isnt,im not new on here and been on from start and wouldnt be posting on here if it was,maybe somethings altereed ive tried on mobile and desktop,she is photo verified so cant understand it,the fact my message was delivered to her ment i hadnt blocked her and still remains in my sent box,i since blocked her as she thought i already had to show her that i will block and unblock but now i havent got any way of unblocking lol as options not there,ive logged in and out and that doesnt help,theres no report option of her profile either

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I blocked someone back in May but they aren’t on my block list. My block list is VERY long and it’s not complete. Is there anyway I can unblock them?"

Click on their profile and on the left will be an unblock button

Dublin City

"Try using the full desktop site, I understand it shows more on block list. If they still ain't there then maybe they left the site

They’re definitely still on the site because they are posting on the forum and have been in touch other ways. Will try desktop - Thanks.

Click their profile from forum post, on the you cannot view this page go to menu and unblock "

It brings me to a list of people I’ve blocked and he’s not on it.

Dublin City

"I blocked someone back in May but they aren’t on my block list. My block list is VERY long and it’s not complete. Is there anyway I can unblock them?

Click on their profile and on the left will be an unblock button"

You are ridiculously clever!! THANKYOU!!!!!

By *andR510Couple  over a year ago

St Neots/Wisbech

"ive sent a message to a girl this morning and she cant reply as she says ive blocked her now,ive clearly not and not in my block list either,the menu dropdown doesnt show on her profile now as it just says one of us has blocked it,im in chat with her in whatsapp so we cant figure this out"

Just had exact same thing with a couple who are good friends of ours. Contacted owners and they've resolved it.

rotherham

yes looks like they have corrected mine too,thankyou whoever solved thisfor me

» Add a new message to this topic