FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Tougher on people who’re meeting!

Tougher on people who’re meeting!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ala12345 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

I want to open by saying that I really like this site, it’s interesting and fun. There’s a lot of enjoyment to be had here.

But it’s astounding to me how people are breaking the rules by making statuses about meeting and even if you report them, their accounts stay up and more people are then encouraged to arrange meets because there are seemingly no consequences.

I totally understand that we’re all bored and horny and I totally get how some people don’t think there’s even a virus at all. It doesn’t matter to me what you believe, I’m just worried about the health of other people and how poorly some people are following the rules.

I really don’t want this to turn into a total moan because, like I said, this is a GREAT site but I also don’t want the admins to get into trouble because people are using it as a meet up site during COVID.

I should end by saying that I’m sure punishments are being handed out and I’m sure the admins are doing something but time and time again I’ve seen people advertise their free houses or where they’ll be later and even with a report, their accounts remain.

I’m not pointing fingers at anyone specifically but if this site gets taken down because some people can’t play by the rules for just a little while, it’ll be a massive shame.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

I think you need to relax more and worry less about what other people do in their private lives.

By *inky0CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Chester

It's a massive shame that liberty and freedom has been replaced by tyranny and authoritarianism. It's an even bigger shame how many people seem to want these unnecessary breaches of basic human rights. It's a shame that we have no sense of unified community due to the fact we are all policing each other. It's a shame that more people have died in July and August due to suicide than Covid.

By *uperbabeCouple  over a year ago

ampthill

Bring on the Stasi

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Admin deal with reports of rule breaking in a number of ways, not always being chucked off the site. If that happened even a forum ban would get a person removed.

I will paste what Admin say they do with reports onto the next post

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Here is an explanation from Admin from another thread on how they deal with reports.

******Just a quick note. If people report others and we can verify that they have broken site rules, we always take action (either a first and final warning, partially suspended account, fully suspended, mixture of the above).

Every single report sent via the REPORT link is reviewed. Clearly it's not in our interests to have people on here who are bad for the site. Equally we need to verify what has been reported and be fair to those who have been reported.

Admin

PS. we never provide feedback on what has happened. It's just not practical given that we get 100s of reports a day.

Here is what the page says after a report has been submitted:

--

Your feedback has been saved.

A website admin will shortly review your feedback and take the necessary action. After reviewing the evidence available to us, we may disable an account, remove a user, disable certain aspects of that user's account or issue a warning.

By leaving feedback you help improve the site for everyone who uses it. Thank you.******