FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Feedback for time wasters....

Feedback for time wasters....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Wouldn’t it be lovely to provide feedback like eBay for members who completely waste your time!

Don’t really get what someone gets out of it, messaging like crazy for days, right up until 1 1/2 hours before due to meet, then blocks.....fucking joke!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

They seem to get protection somehow

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

Everyone has the right to say no.

Be that on their profile, during messages, during a social or even after that.

Their right to say no to you, you may not like it but it's your right too

"Everyone has the right to say no.

Their right to say no to you, you may not like it but it's your right too "

I quite agree with you, but the decent thing to do is to say, sorry changed my mind and wish you all the best. Not just completely disappear, it’s rude, pointless and disrespectful! That’s my point!

doncaster

I quite agree with you, but the decent thing to do is to say, sorry changed my mind and wish you all the best. Not just completely disappear, it’s rude, pointless and disrespectful! That’s my point!"

if someone changes Thier mind about meeting then it's only common courtesy to tell you so , no need for a why but to string people along then suddenly cut all contact is dispicable behaviour but it continues to be a problem in this site

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

[Removed by poster at 26/09/20 17:18:58]

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Providing feedback could potentially cause a lot of problems. An example... "Arranged to meet the OP for a social, not as described on her profile. She was also using 15 year old pics." *note to admin..this is in no way a real description of the OP* Do you see how this could be misused?

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

This has been suggested numerous times before.

It open to abuse hence why will never be implemented.

By *anna Needs CockWoman  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"Wouldn’t it be lovely to provide feedback like eBay for members who completely waste your time!

Don’t really get what someone gets out of it, messaging like crazy for days, right up until 1 1/2 hours before due to meet, then blocks.....fucking joke! "

Why not ring them! I am sure you wasn't foolish enough to arrange to meet someone without chatting on the phone and having their number.

doncaster

"Wouldn’t it be lovely to provide feedback like eBay for members who completely waste your time!

Don’t really get what someone gets out of it, messaging like crazy for days, right up until 1 1/2 hours before due to meet, then blocks.....fucking joke!

Why not ring them! I am sure you wasn't foolish enough to arrange to meet someone without chatting on the phone and having their number. "

all on getting a face pic never mind phone number lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don’t really get what someone gets out of it, messaging like crazy for days, right up until 1 1/2 hours before due to meet, then blocks.....fucking joke! "

Maybe they didn't fancy the socially distanced, mask wearing meet....after all you are not meant to be meeting strangers for sex ATM.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I quite agree with you, but the decent thing to do is to say, sorry changed my mind and wish you all the best. Not just completely disappear, it’s rude, pointless and disrespectful! That’s my point!if someone changes Thier mind about meeting then it's only common courtesy to tell you so , no need for a why but to string people along then suddenly cut all contact is dispicable behaviour but it continues to be a problem in this site "

But not against rules

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Hopefully it was a social meet you were planning as it would be against site rules at the moment for anything else

When we used to meet we always said even up the to the last minute if someone didn't want to carry on with the meet or even go through with it they should pull out with no questions asked. OK the person could let the other person know but I would rather be blocked than go to a meet and they not turn up

doncaster

I quite agree with you, but the decent thing to do is to say, sorry changed my mind and wish you all the best. Not just completely disappear, it’s rude, pointless and disrespectful! That’s my point!if someone changes Thier mind about meeting then it's only common courtesy to tell you so , no need for a why but to string people along then suddenly cut all contact is dispicable behaviour but it continues to be a problem in this site

But not against rules "

no not against site rules but goes against the spirit of the site

By *exy4youxxWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

Why not ring them! I am sure you wasn't foolish enough to arrange to meet someone without chatting on the phone and having their number. "

I never give out my number unless I have met them and intend staying in touch these men are still strangers ..

Thanks fir the responses, very interesting to see the differences of opinions here. I guess I just find it in bad taste not go just say, “I’ve changed my mind”. Everyone’s time is precious and I changed plans to meet as felt we were on the sane level. That’s more where I’m coming from. Have no issue with someone changing their mind!

Ah well, you live and learn I guess!