FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > People trying to communicate with you via the forums

People trying to communicate with you via the forums

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ive Bar Beauty Queen OP   Woman  over a year ago

Stoke

Can fab not warn people when you have blocked them yet they still try to communicate with you via the quote in the forums.

We already have the warnings for messaging a second time without a reply can’t we have a ........This person has blocked you we take a dim view of harassing on the forums” message when they are blocked.

This would cut down on work for the forum mods surely and reduce bickering between people who don’t like each other.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

Especially when you might not even know if someone has blocked you if you don’t try to look at their profile or something.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I block people I have no interest in meeting with to save them messaging and clear my local searches. I don't mind interacting with them on the forums. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

If you can't quote, there would be a lot of misinterpretation of who the reply was meant to.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

People aren't allowed to use the forums to circumvent a block.

This means they CAN'T ask you to remove the block, ask why you blocked them or ask you to PM them.

They CAN still reply and quote any comment you make, as long as it complies with the Forum rules.

Remember us Mods have no idea who has blocked who.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thanks mod that helps

Cardiff

"People aren't allowed to use the forums to circumvent a block.

This means they CAN'T ask you to remove the block, ask why you blocked them or ask you to PM them.

They CAN still reply and quote any comment you make, as long as it complies with the Forum rules.

"

It’s nice to know what the rules actually are, so thank you for that. My own recent timeout shows they’re not applied correctly though.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

It’s nice to know what the rules actually are, so thank you for that. My own recent timeout shows they’re not applied correctly though."

Quoting someone who has blocked you to discussing the block comes under contacting that person to discuss a block

It is best not to discuss it at all and you will stay within the rules

To see the rules you can view them here and more can be found just above the box you type in to add to the forum

https://www.fabswingers.com/content/forum-rules

Do not use the forum to try and contact people who have BLOCKED you

Cardiff

"

Quoting someone who has blocked you to discussing the block comes under contacting that person to discuss a block

It is best not to discuss it at all and you will stay within the rules

To see the rules you can view them here and more can be found just above the box you type in to add to the forum

https://www.fabswingers.com/content/forum-rules

Do not use the forum to try and contact people who have BLOCKED you"

So you can’t even pass comment that someone has blocked you, even without asking why? Seems a bit ridiculous considering the number of times I’ve had people questioning my blocking them and nothing’s been said or done about that.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

No, it isn't allowed as per the rules

If you see anyone breaking rules and a mod has missed it, report the comment

By *apunzel the CocksuckerWoman  over a year ago

Here

"

So they can make sarcastic comment then quoting you?

» Add a new message to this topic