FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Have notifications from mods stopped

Have notifications from mods stopped

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *og-Man OP   Man  over a year ago

somewhere

In the past if you broke the rules you'd get a friendly message telling you that you were banned for a certain length of time....which is fair enough you'd learn your lesson and move on

Now it seems you can have your account suspended without any notification to you at all,no right to post in the forums , and no way to let others know as you can't message friends either

Is this something new that should be in the rules of the site

I've even seen regular posters in the Ireland forum tonight with their profile stating that they are banned without notification

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

Being a frequent visitor to the forum naughty step, I have always had a message why.

Account suspended, as I understand it, is more then just a forum ban, as far as I'm aware you can't sign in.

Message naughty step is the same, you get a message stating how long and why.

If you/they feel theres an issue/error, then contact admin

somewhere

"Being a frequent visitor to the forum naughty step, I have always had a message why.

Account suspended, as I understand it, is more then just a forum ban, as far as I'm aware you can't sign in.

If you/they feel theres an issue/error, then contact admin "

Yes i agree with your points made as I also know what it's like to sit on the bold step

However the following is now happening to some users

You can sign in

You can read the forums

You can't post to the forums

You can't send messages

You dont get a message from the site or the moderators explaining anything

You contact admin....no answers received

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

"Being a frequent visitor to the forum naughty step, I have always had a message why.

Yes i agree with your points made as I also know what it's like to sit on the bold step

You can sign in

You can read the forums

You can't send messages

"

I have seen that if it's not sorted then you should take that as a permanent ban. Although I'm surprised at zero reasons

By *ary Queen Of CocksWoman  over a year ago

Cumbria

There is always a reason for actions even if you don't think there is one or agree with it.

somewhere

"There is always a reason for actions even if you don't think there is one or agree with it. "

Again I understand that but lack of any notification from mods or admin is not in the regulations

If someone doesn't get notified but notices they cant post....how do they know what they have done wrong and how can they learn from it,and how can they get the full functionality of the site back

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Mods have never sent mails to people who get a ban, it is an automated mail once a mod picks a ban reason

If the person has joined the site and can't post they will need to ask Admin from the contact button to review

Forum Mod

O o O oo

You can sign in

You can read the forums

You can't send messages

"

That sounds like a person has been disabled. They will always get an automated mail once approved

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"There is always a reason for actions even if you don't think there is one or agree with it. "

somewhere

You can sign in

You can read the forums

You can't send messages

That sounds like a person has been disabled. They will always get an automated mail once approved "

What does disabled mean

( might be a stupid question )

But if someone is on here a long time and their account gets disabled how do they get the functionality back

Thanks

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Disabled is not being able to use any part of the site. Once reviewed it will be decided whether it is a permanent block or re-enabled. If permanent they will receive a mail letting them know

somewhere

"Disabled is not being able to use any part of the site. Once reviewed it will be decided whether it is a permanent block or re-enabled. If permanent they will receive a mail letting them know"

Thank you very much for your answers

Stay safe

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I got a 48hr suspension from the forums the other week. Neither myself nor my friend could see the post relating to the reason they gave in a PM to me.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Check what reason was in the mail then figure out which post was removed