FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Are meet verifications back??

Are meet verifications back??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iss.dd OP   Woman  over a year ago

Leeds + Newcastle

Have I missed the meet verifications being allowed again?

I was contacted by a gent this morning who had been here for 4 months with 3 meet verifications, with the newest being on Tuesday.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

"Have I missed the meet verifications being allowed again?

I was contacted by a gent this morning who had been here for 4 months with 3 meet verifications, with the newest being on Tuesday."

I don't think he would have been able to publish them for you to read. I assume you are referring to the summary.

By *angorguyMan  over a year ago

bangor

Nope they aren't. Rules were different here in Northern Ireland so we were allowed to meet others on a small scale so small parties were allowed but my verifications are still in limbo. Says I can't post them at the moment. No idea how they have done it tbh.

There are still plenty of people meeting though but that's a story for another time.

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

"Have I missed the meet verifications being allowed again?

I was contacted by a gent this morning who had been here for 4 months with 3 meet verifications, with the newest being on Tuesday."

As already said do you mean the summary? Leaving meet veris was never stopped, just publishing them was.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've just noticed that on the 'updates' there are members listed as having just posted veris. Checked on their page and there are veris published oct 2020 but mine are still on hold with the usual message?

By *aspberry nippleWoman  over a year ago

Crawley-ish

All the published recent veris I've seen have been webcam though many refer to having also met in person... At some previous time

By *osweet69Couple  over a year ago

portsmouth

"All the published recent veris I've seen have been webcam though many refer to having also met in person... At some previous time"
We have seen this.It seems this is how people are getting round and showing recent meet verification.

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

No they’re not, I just checked mine and the button to display them is still disabled. Meet veris can be left and will show on the summary if you have it displayed, but they can’t be published.

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

People are getting round this by putting meet details in WebCam veris xx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I saw a profile with several new meet verifications having met at a party but posted as a webcam verification therefore getting around the rules of no meet verifications

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

"I saw a profile with several new meet verifications having met at a party but posted as a webcam verification therefore getting around the rules of no meet verifications "

Thankfully the world is still turning

» Add a new message to this topic