FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Bad word filter

Bad word filter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *alandNita OP   Couple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Can the bad-word-filter be fixed. There are too many occasions where a word can't be used because it contains a "naughty word".

You can't mention that you're scrap-ing or that you have wee-ds in your garden, or that your favourite band is the 5tranglers, or even that you enjoy eating artichok*s. I'm sure it is possible to WHITE-LIST words as well as black list them. It is just so bizarre, especially when somethings vanish all together but others we get warned about.

Cal

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I didn't realise how tight the restrictions were on this until I was chatting to a friend about a particular type of cooking oil, and the message wouldn't send!

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

"I didn't realise how tight the restrictions were on this until I was chatting to a friend about a particular type of cooking oil, and the message wouldn't send!

"

No virg*ns allowed

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I didn't realise how tight the restrictions were on this until I was chatting to a friend about a particular type of cooking oil, and the message wouldn't send!

No virg*ns allowed

"

Not that oil, it's a seed oil and its first syllable sounds like cape.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

The words you are using should be self explanatory of why they are not allowed on the site.