FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > new pictures default setting

new pictures default setting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can it not be setup so that when you go to 'hot picture' or 'new pictures' the default setting to display is aligned with what your 'lookibg for' settings are. So if im straight and looking for a woman i dont get pictures of cocks appearing straight off ?? .. similarly if a couple is looking for a couple they get couples pictures as the default. Of coyrse if youbwish to search for pictures of other stuff you can go and select thise and itll display as it does now ..

Im not looking for cocks but everytime i click on new / hot pics its a page of cocks straight off ..

Just an idea.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *pmsldCouple  over a year ago

kettering

There is already a filter you can use to do that. if all you want to see is new photos from women for example, select it from the drop down menu in the top left of the new photos page.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You haven't grasped my meaning ..

Im fully aware you can do that as i said in the post above. My point is the default setting.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You only need that with new pics... A billion knobs posted every day... Hot pics... I have never seen one unless I go to ghe guys section...

» Add a new message to this topic