FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Time wasters

Time wasters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *kyblue9 OP   Man  over a year ago

west cumbria

It’s probably been said before but would it not be better to stop people setting up profiles with multiple emails by having it as a subscription only site ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nlyDesiCandiTV/TS  over a year ago

Düsseldorf Germany

What would be great if they improved the search engine to allow more varied searches - so that the site could be the best it can and people who want to find each other can do

west cumbria

I just think if people subscribe there more likely to use it better ,I’m not sure why people use multiple accounts ,is it because it’s free

By *nlyDesiCandiTV/TS  over a year ago

Düsseldorf Germany

Probably because they have been blocked by an account but want to still perve or try their luck again

west cumbria

I personally couldn’t be bothered setting up multiple accounts ,just pay for one and that it lol

By *hatawasteMan  over a year ago

stafford

Im in favour of a £subscription only approach as I think less is more ..the problem is membership numbers would really drop ..so they are unlikely to do it .

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Having it as subscription would also put a lot of people off. I know I wouldn't have joined of it was. Just ignore the time wasters.

By *s.KerryTV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

"It’s probably been said before but would it not be better to stop people setting up profiles with multiple emails by having it as a subscription only site ?? "

People can have more than one profile for various reasons which doesn't necessarily mean they are time wasters..

As for making it a subscription only site... Many sites who do so still have time wasters so I don't personally feel it would solve anything..

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Use message filters to stop non site supporters from contacting you. Similarly don't contact him site supporters yourself. That way you'll only be seeing people who do subscribe

west cumbria

Great ideas thanks for the reply’s

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Use message filters to stop non site supporters from contacting you. Similarly don't contact him site supporters yourself. That way you'll only be seeing people who do subscribe "

*non site supporters that should say

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

"I just think if people subscribe there more likely to use it better ,I’m not sure why people use multiple accounts ,is it because it’s free "

I have my solo account and a couple account, and I pay for both. Plenty of people do the same.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

The site makes a significant point of it being free to use, so the concept of it charging ss standard, is probably against their key strategy. Businesses can and do change but I'm guessing that they are interested in preserving this model, partly because it helps them to differentiate from the volume of dross out there.

As some have said, there are likely people who try to get around blocks, who create another account. These should be reported. Others forget their passwords, possibly due to cheating and not recording their info.

The site obviously doesn't reveal what security measures it has in place, though people should expect that their behaviour is monitored and breaking of site rules will lead to action, including permanent bans. The site benefits from us all taking precautions and steps to prevent abuse by others. Thankfully the lockdowns in place mean that we can take much longer to evaluate others before we meet them.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It’s probably been said before but would it not be better to stop people setting up profiles with multiple emails by having it as a subscription only site ?? "

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

Plenty of the idiots (and worse) we've come across here are paid up members. It's the same on other sites.

By * AND R 777Couple  over a year ago

Teesside

» Add a new message to this topic