FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Message Ban for 2 hours

Message Ban for 2 hours

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ral D OP   Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Ive been given a message ban for 2 hours, and i really dont know what for, it said i was trying to send a web adress which i definitely wasnt. Ive been on here ten years and never encountered that before, all i wrote was "hows things going". Has anyone else had this happen?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ive had one if those.

Go watch. Tv for a couple of hours

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ive been given a message ban for 2 hours, and i really dont know what for, it said i was trying to send a web adress which i definitely wasnt. Ive been on here ten years and never encountered that before, all i wrote was "hows things going". Has anyone else had this happen?"

Had you been sending alot of messages in a short time??? I dont know the answer

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"Ive been given a message ban for 2 hours, and i really dont know what for, it said i was trying to send a web adress which i definitely wasnt. Ive been on here ten years and never encountered that before, all i wrote was "hows things going". Has anyone else had this happen?"

Was there three w's before your comment

By *edVelveteenCouple  over a year ago

Heaven in the Midlands

Be nice if admin could send a copy of the offending message to you.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

There is no list of words as people would probably just try to get round them. It will have been a link/ word/ sentence/ phrase as the pop up says and it will lift after a couple of hours