FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Forum tracking

Forum tracking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Being able to track which forum posts you've had activity in I.e responses to posts ect

I don't use the forums due to this laborious sifting through old threads to see if I've had any replies....by the the convo has moved on.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *edVelveteenCouple  over a year ago

Heaven in the Midlands

If you click on the green arrow next to your name in any forum thread, it will give you a list of threads you have contributed to. Is that what you're looking for?

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"Being able to track which forum posts you've had activity in I.e responses to posts ect

I don't use the forums due to this laborious sifting through old threads to see if I've had any replies....by the the convo has moved on.

"

Home

Updates

Account

Search

Forum search results

Searched forum and found 35 threads where they posted.

Tights/nylon fans.

By yorkshiregent99

Newest yorkshiregent99 1 minute ago! 53

replies

Younger men appreciation #2

By NotSoNewTom

Newest jason6976 2 minutes ago 23

replies

1st 3some experience or newbies?

By Phoebegal

Newest AdventureCalls 4 minutes ago 19

replies

Forum tracking

By AdventureCalls

Newest RedVelveteen 2 hours ago 1

replies

Do you ever not message someone because...

By GrumpyMcFuckNugget

Newest 20 weeks ago 155

replies

Glory hole expectations

By Glitterbabe

Newest sugardadcleaner 33 weeks ago 75

replies

Your lookalikey

By Mr Mystique

Newest Mr Mystique 33 weeks ago 175

replies

Wednesday Forum Roll Call

By Hot-Ash

Newest Hunkym34 33 weeks ago 93

replies

A question for men only

By petite_delight

Newest 33 weeks ago 175

replies

How many sugars

By Wookiedad

Newest 33 weeks ago 82

replies

Your week, in three words...

By LisaB45

Newest naughtyandhandsome 34 weeks ago 29

replies

Biggest load

By biker boy 69

Newest 36 weeks ago 84

replies

Wink Game part II

By sarah_kieran_uk

Newest over a year ago 164

replies

Pokemon Go Pt2

By AMan1263

Newest hornyal138 over a year ago 175

replies

Big booty appreciation?

By King Cobraa

Newest Midlands man19 over a year ago 167

replies

'Hung' ...how many inches ?

By TactileGent69

Newest MsGivesWood over a year ago 83

replies

Think it's time to call it quits

By TazBeNaughty

Newest Rugby Does MFM over a year ago 73

replies

Admit your kinky fantasy

By Stella Heels

Newest King Cobraa over a year ago 175

replies

Would you Swipe Right or Left to the profile above

By

Newest kclovers over a year ago 175

replies

2 mouths at once

By

Newest jillyjohny over a year ago 85

replies

Couples how many single guys get stage fright?

By

Newest Tm3232 over a year ago 124

replies

Too young for everyone on here

By

Newest Trevaunance over a year ago 80

replies

Ladies who squirt

By

Newest over a year ago 175

replies

I'm curious how did ya'll first get started in this lifestyle?

By

Newest Td4ugirls over a year ago 44

replies

Is sexy lingerie worth it?

By hikingpair

Newest over a year ago 175

replies

First meet experience on Fab

By Whitewitch77

Newest SpursChick aka Shortie over a year ago 100

replies

How long as it been for you?

By Stag-Vixen

Newest Girth999 over a year ago 91

replies

Any pointers on being successful here?

By I want milfs

Newest StephTV67 over a year ago 25

replies

Bbw v skinny

By Barebackfuckslut19

Newest over a year ago 168

replies

Tartan short skirts

By eyesbeenopened2

Newest Triage12 over a year ago 67

replies

Indoors or outdoors

By

Newest luca69 over a year ago 17

replies

Getting blocked

By

Newest Paul 4 Fun over a year ago 18

replies

The East

By AdventureCalls

Newest AdventureCalls over a year ago 0

replies

I am I that bad???

By stokeguy1990

Newest golden.wonder over a year ago 26

replies

Find a fab fwb thread returns!!

By

Newest Stingly Byron over a year ago

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"If you click on the green arrow next to your name in any forum thread, it will give you a list of threads you have contributed to. Is that what you're looking for?"

I think he possibly wants notification that someone has replied to a comment he has made in a post ?

It is tricky because you've got to scroll back to your blue highlighted post and then see if someone has commented manually.

I guess if someone likes your post enough to want to chat they could wink or message you anyway.

Menston near Ilkley

"If you click on the green arrow next to your name in any forum thread, it will give you a list of threads you have contributed to. Is that what you're looking for?

I think he possibly wants notification that someone has replied to a comment he has made in a post ?

It is tricky because you've got to scroll back to your blue highlighted post and then see if someone has commented manually.

I guess if someone likes your post enough to want to chat they could wink or message you anyway."

Clicking on "Your last post" takes you straight too it, no scrolling required.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Thank you Bobby. Excellently detailed response.

Solihull

"If you click on the green arrow next to your name in any forum thread, it will give you a list of threads you have contributed to. Is that what you're looking for?

I guess if someone likes your post enough to want to chat they could wink or message you anyway.

Clicking on "Your last post" takes you straight too it, no scrolling required. "

That doesn't really help.

You've still got to scroll down to tell you if someone has commented on your post and what happens if you've posted to two or three threads one after the other ?

Menston near Ilkley

You've still got to scroll down to tell you if someone has commented on your post and what happens if you've posted to two or three threads one after the other ?"

It's at the top of each thread.

Solihull

[Removed by poster at 25/01/21 23:10:35]

Solihull

You've still got to scroll down to tell you if someone has commented on your post and what happens if you've posted to two or three threads one after the other ?

It's at the top of each thread. "

Where does that show you who has replied to your post ?

Happy to learn something if I've missed how you get notified of someone commenting on a post/reply

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/01/21 12:38:37]

Still can't see how that shows replies to ones comment.

Just takes you to your last comment in a thread. It may not have generated any comments, but previous one might have been responded too and you still have to labouriously scroll through all the comments to find yours then scroll on down slowly to see who has.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"Still can't see how that shows replies to ones comment.

Just takes you to your last comment in a thread. It may not have generated any comments, but previous one might have been responded too and you still have to labouriously scroll through all the comments to find yours then scroll on down slowly to see who has.

"

If they have replied and quoted your comment then you can use the Find in Page via your browser, just search for a phrase you used in your message.

If they have replied and quoted your comment then you can use the Find in Page via your browser, just search for a phrase you used in your message."

So you need to remember the phrase used? So if I've commented in multiple threads I'd need to remember multiple phrases then?

I can see why the OP doesn't then use the forums much.

All these methods sound more like getting around a problem rather than sorting it it.

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

It's time the forum was re-vamped to differentiate between posters in the case of quotes of previous quotes.

On the simplest level it just needs each poster's user name in brackets before every quote no matter how many times the quote appears subsequently.

One's own reply is more than likely to get embraced by other quotes and either you get the blame for the lot or someone else is assumed to have expressed your opinion.

The site needs to sort this out.

The other solution is for people not to keep re-quoting huge chunks of previous stuff and make it clear which post they are actually devoting their pearls of wisdom to.

Going by the grim quality of spelling, grammar and syntax often to be found on here , I would prefer the organisers to fix the problem rather than the users!

I guess if someone likes your post enough to want to chat they could wink or message you anyway."

This is exactly what I am on about. Thanks.

If they have replied and quoted your comment then you can use the Find in Page via your browser, just search for a phrase you used in your message."

It'd a bit much when they could just design a notification system for the forum to say who has replied to what ect...

It's just my feedback anyway, not asking for an elongated solution, I know how the forum works and it's not smooth enough really. Fab take note.

"It's just my feedback anyway, not asking for an elongated solution, I know how the forum works and it's not smooth enough really. Fab take note. "

We've become a nation good a getting around a problem as has been evident with pandemic rules.

Suggestions are good though to simplify things and give an improved experience.

» Add a new message to this topic