FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Profile forum post button

Profile forum post button

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ink_85 OP   Woman  over a year ago

birmingham

Starting to enjoy the forums. Whole load of different stuff and can get lost for ages.

After seeing a few profiles that obviously spend a lot of time in forums. Some liked, some not for me. I can't help wanting a button on people's profiles that you can click to see all their past forum posts.

I think a lot of the posts in forums show a side of people that profiles may not. Also if you like someone you can get to know them more through their posts.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you click on the green arrow next to their name it gives you the threads they've commented on/started

birmingham

"If you click on the green arrow next to their name it gives you the threads they've commented on/started"

Aaaaah, well I'd have never known that

You're welcome

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

If you know their profile name, you can click 'view recent threads you've posted to' remove your profile name and put their profile name in. It does the same thing as the green arrow, only you don't have to locate one of their posts.

It also allows you to see if they've used the forum or not as not all users do.

By *iss LovelyWoman  over a year ago

Here and There

"If you know their profile name, you can click 'view recent threads you've posted to' remove your profile name and put their profile name in. It does the same thing as the green arrow, only you don't have to locate one of their posts.

It also allows you to see if they've used the forum or not as not all users do."

Is that only an option on desktop? I don’t seem to be able to do that on my phone. Unless I’m doing it wrong.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"If you know their profile name, you can click 'view recent threads you've posted to' remove your profile name and put their profile name in. It does the same thing as the green arrow, only you don't have to locate one of their posts.

Is that only an option on desktop? I don’t seem to be able to do that on my phone. Unless I’m doing it wrong. "

Use this and add their profile name after /

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum-poster/

By *iss LovelyWoman  over a year ago

Here and There

Is that only an option on desktop? I don’t seem to be able to do that on my phone. Unless I’m doing it wrong.

Use this and add their profile name after /

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum-poster/"

Brilliant, thanks

birmingham

Great stuff.

Thanks all.

Forums are also very useful too x

"If you click on the green arrow next to their name it gives you the threads they've commented on/started

Aaaaah, well I'd have never known that "

Me neither, that's handy to know

» Add a new message to this topic