FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > People who don't match preferences

People who don't match preferences

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rassyknoll OP   Man  over a year ago

Bearsted

I am finding that users who are on my search results after filtering and appear on local updates cant be messages because I don't match their preferences is there any way of ing this out so people don't spend time trying to message when it's effectively an unwelcome message?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

It looks to me like the only filters you’d be blocked by are no single males, age, and no public photos. In the advanced search, tick “I’m the age they’re looking for” and you won’t be filtered out by age. I assume you’re already using the “who wants to meet a” “man” drop-down list. You might still be filtered out, that means they don’t want to be contacted by men but will do the looking themselves. Add a public photo and you won’t be blocked by that filter either.

Beyond that, people are entitled to decide who they don’t want to be contacted by, and complaining about it won’t do you any good.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is why the site would benefit from a hide profile feature

By *rassyknoll OP   Man  over a year ago

Bearsted

"It looks to me like the only filters you’d be blocked by are no single males, age, and no public photos. In the advanced search, tick “I’m the age they’re looking for” and you won’t be filtered out by age. I assume you’re already using the “who wants to meet a” “man” drop-down list. You might still be filtered out, that means they don’t want to be contacted by men but will do the looking themselves. Add a public photo and you won’t be blocked by that filter either.

Beyond that, people are entitled to decide who they don’t want to be contacted by, and complaining about it won’t do you any good."

Thanks for replying, I'm not complaining that I can't contact, I use filters all the time to limit people contacting me and actually advocate this as I don't like it myself

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

"This is why the site would benefit from a hide profile feature"

It has one.

Where, I dont mean hide your own profile, I mean hide others so they don't appear in your searches.

[Removed by poster at 22/03/21 17:51:51]

By *unmatt888Man  over a year ago

Marlborough

"Where, I dont mean hide your own profile, I mean hide others so they don't appear in your searches."

I think you can block people and it should do the same thing?

"Where, I dont mean hide your own profile, I mean hide others so they don't appear in your searches.

I think you can block people and it should do the same thing?"

Yeah but doesn't that then mean you can't communicate with them at all, message, cam etc. I think there should be two separate features, Just because I don't want someone coming up in the browse feed because they are not my type does not mean I want to have to block them

» Add a new message to this topic