FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Ability to add age preferences for each gender etc

Ability to add age preferences for each gender etc

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi there does anyone else think it would be good to be able to add age preferences for each gender or couples etc,

For instance people who want to meet single men, couples and single women may have preferences for age limits on each one.

Maybe you would only be interested in single men 18-40 but single women 18-70 and couples any age etc.

That way you do not get messages from loads of people when you upload a new picture who are not within the age range for that category.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

I’d love this, as my age range for men is very narrow, but for women I’d be interested in older and younger. It would be useful to be able to set different ranges.

Also, kind of related - at the moment couples can message you if one is within your age range, even if the other is way outside it. I’d love to see that changed so that they both have to be with your range.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I really hope they bring this in, i can not see it taking much effort to do.

For me my max single male age is 43, couples i do not mind the age of either same with single women.

Rare i meet single guys anyway but when i upload pictures like i did early it is all single men well outside my age preference that message lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This would be very welcome. For so many reasons this would be very welcome!!!!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah I thought this. I prefer men 30-50. But women 18-40. I had to open my range to accommodate both xx

» Add a new message to this topic