FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Consistency in photo admin

Consistency in photo admin

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heNYCSausage OP   Man  over a year ago

Everton

I had a picture rejected today cause it included my iPad with the tv on and said I can’t use other people’s faces. I understand that rule and accept it.

Then I see a female account with 6 photos on it and not one of her. They are all memes uploaded one a day

Where’s the consistency? I know you can’t have photos where you aren’t in it so why where they allowed?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

Everton

"I had a picture rejected today cause it included my iPad with the tv on and said I can’t use other people’s faces. I understand that rule and accept it.

Then I see a female account with 6 photos on it and not one of her. They are all memes uploaded one a day

Where’s the consistency? I know you can’t have photos where you aren’t in it so why where they allowed?"

Were* before the spelling police get me lol

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

If you believe a mistake has been made and someone has uploaded something they shouldn't then report it.

Everton

"If you believe a mistake has been made and someone has uploaded something they shouldn't then report it."

It’s not the end of the world, was just asking for consistency. Plus, reporting all 6 as well as entering the security code? I’m tired and it’s late lol

By *ittleOneXxWoman  over a year ago

NorthWest

Then report the profile ... one report. Done

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

As above report any pictures you see that break rules.

Photo mods are all volunteers and mistakes will sometimes be made as they approve thousands of photos a day.