FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Separate "Ladies Only" Forum?

Separate "Ladies Only" Forum?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am sure I am not the only fem who feel awkard posting certain topics in an open forum for all to read, and would appreciate a "Ladies Only" forum to discuss more intimate female-related issues

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

But it would still be seen by everyone and you can bet it would be hijacked by the jokers

I meant one that can only be viewed and accessed by ladies

Forum Mod

Lots of single women on here are really men

very true

"I am sure I am not the only fem who feel awkard posting certain topics in an open forum for all to read, and would appreciate a "Ladies Only" forum to discuss more intimate female-related issues "

I have to disagree totally. Why turn clocks back. If men asked for a mens only forum I'd be fucking livid. No double standards please. If something is so private that an intelligent man ( okay okay I know those two words clash in the same sentence.) is not allowed to read and pass opinion on it then it should be sent privately to a friend.

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

what would couples do? How can you be sure its the fem of the couple logging in to view and not the male?

"what would couples do? How can you be sure its the fem of the couple logging in to view and not the male?"

Well .....we'd have scanners that can see through the screen or read fingerprints or maybe a tit weighing machine on the keyboard..... dunno really ....

"I have to disagree totally. Why turn clocks back. If men asked for a mens only forum I'd be fucking livid. No double standards please. If something is so private that an intelligent man ( okay okay I know those two words clash in the same sentence.) is not allowed to read and pass opinion on it then it should be sent privately to a friend. "

I still have inhibitions about discussing gynae related topics in open forums for both sexes to read and discuss!

Perhaps I am old fashion in that sense still

i was just going to ask that question what if the fem was the one logging on in the couple as in our case and we have a male and female profile that links us together so we can both cam together

but most women in couples have the answers that your looking for so if only ladies forum you will not get many real answers

anyway dont most of us females talk to our best friends in the flesh so to speak not on the net about our intimate problems if we have any x

then there would be an outcry for a male only forum, but both would be made a mockery of really xxx

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

ok shot me for putting my 2 pennies in here, but as a male, and one who takes a keen interest in the female form and it's workings, i for one find it educational when a woman has the bottle to ask a question about how this or that happens and why,it's sometimes the only time we men get a chance to actually get an insight into what is what in a womans world,and actually some of us guys can learn from what we read too,so to hide such things is kind of enforcing an old tabboo that women should discuss their problems with men, that in it self is one reason men are so out of touch with females and their workings

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

"ok shot me for putting my 2 pennies in here, but as a male, and one who takes a keen interest in the female form and it's workings, i for one find it educational when a woman has the bottle to ask a question about how this or that happens and why,it's sometimes the only time we men get a chance to actually get an insight into what is what in a womans world,and actually some of us guys can learn from what we read too,so to hide such things is kind of enforcing an old tabboo that women should discuss their problems with men, that in it self is one reason men are so out of touch with females and their workings "
correction = shouldn't

"I am sure I am not the only fem who feel awkard posting certain topics in an open forum for all to read, and would appreciate a "Ladies Only" forum to discuss more intimate female-related issues "

You must be Jo King.....

A silly and unworkable idea !

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

"ok shot me for putting my 2 pennies in here, but as a male, and one who takes a keen interest in the female form and it's workings, i for one find it educational when a woman has the bottle to ask a question about how this or that happens and why,it's sometimes the only time we men get a chance to actually get an insight into what is what in a womans world,and actually some of us guys can learn from what we read too,so to hide such things is kind of enforcing an old tabboo that women should discuss their problems with men, that in it self is one reason men are so out of touch with females and their workings "

You'll find, if you actually show that you're prepared and happy to listen, that most women will be only too pleased to discuss what you describe as 'their problems' (whatever that means) with you.

The bigger challenge is getting some of them to stop

"ok shot me for putting my 2 pennies in here, but as a male, and one who takes a keen interest in the female form and it's workings, i for one find it educational when a woman has the bottle to ask a question about how this or that happens and why,it's sometimes the only time we men get a chance to actually get an insight into what is what in a womans world,and actually some of us guys can learn from what we read too,so to hide such things is kind of enforcing an old tabboo that women should discuss their problems with men, that in it self is one reason men are so out of touch with females and their workings

You'll find, if you actually show that you're prepared and happy to listen, that most women will be only too pleased to discuss what you describe as 'their problems' (whatever that means) with you.

The bigger challenge is getting some of them to stop "

And how's your tackle these day's jim?

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

"ok shot me for putting my 2 pennies in here, but as a male, and one who takes a keen interest in the female form and it's workings, i for one find it educational when a woman has the bottle to ask a question about how this or that happens and why,it's sometimes the only time we men get a chance to actually get an insight into what is what in a womans world,and actually some of us guys can learn from what we read too,so to hide such things is kind of enforcing an old tabboo that women should discuss their problems with men, that in it self is one reason men are so out of touch with females and their workings

And how's your tackle these day's jim? "

That's one of my bits and pieces which is in excellent working order - you're welcome to check it out at your convenience

And how's your tackle these day's jim?

That's one of my bits and pieces which is in excellent working order - you're welcome to check it out at your convenience "

Ok I'll get the marigolds ready

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"I have to disagree totally. Why turn clocks back. If men asked for a mens only forum I'd be fucking livid. No double standards please. If something is so private that an intelligent man ( okay okay I know those two words clash in the same sentence.) is not allowed to read and pass opinion on it then it should be sent privately to a friend.

I still have inhibitions about discussing gynae related topics in open forums for both sexes to read and discuss!

Perhaps I am old fashion in that sense still "

For serious questions on gynaecology.... this is not the place to be getting answers.

As for a ladies only forum.... ermmm for the same reason mentioned about "what do couples do" and a few other reasons (including - hey if you are too shy to type it incase a man reads it....) - nope I don't think it's a good idea.

I would have offered using PM's to other single fems as a solution to this question but as an unhealthy percentage of "single fems" on here are actually guys, an unhealthy percentage of "genuine couples" on here are actually guys and a very high percentage of "single guys" on here are anything but the chances of a PM working are very slim indeed.

If you want to use Fab in this way then probably best you stick to chatting via PM to folk you have actually met with

"I would have offered using PM's to other single fems as a solution to this question but as an unhealthy percentage of "single fems" on here are actually guys, an unhealthy percentage of "genuine couples" on here are actually guys and a very high percentage of "single guys" on here are anything but the chances of a PM working are very slim indeed.

If you want to use Fab in this way then probably best you stick to chatting via PM to folk you have actually met with "

I'm gonna read that again ! Im sure soemwhere in there you have just called me a single male!

"I would have offered using PM's to other single fems as a solution to this question but as an unhealthy percentage of "single fems" on here are actually guys, an unhealthy percentage of "genuine couples" on here are actually guys and a very high percentage of "single guys" on here are anything but the chances of a PM working are very slim indeed.

If you want to use Fab in this way then probably best you stick to chatting via PM to folk you have actually met with

I'm gonna read that again ! Im sure soemwhere in there you have just called me a single male! "

Nope, I have just suggested that you and others on here could belong to one of two distinct groups but only you and others actually know which

» Add a new message to this topic