FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Close the virus board.

Close the virus board.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uckandbunny OP   Couple  over a year ago

In your bed

As the grown ups return back to swinging, is there really a need for the virus section?

Its just becoming a troll / looney board.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *appytoadsCouple  over a year ago

West Dublin

yep. lets close that board

Totally agree. its been a crazy time for everyone. so lets start planning some sexy fun.....

By *melia DominaTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

"As the grown ups return back to swinging, is there really a need for the virus section?

Its just becoming a troll / looney board. "

No don't close it.. leave the trolls and looneys in their!!!

Let them play in their corner and dinnay poke a stick at them...

Keeps them out of everyone else's hair

By *udeNTw1stedMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Is it not easy to just not go into that part of the forum?

Quite a few use it. Others for whatever reason don't view or post in there.

Not really sure what the comment. "As the grown ups return back to swinging" means?

My reason for saying I don't understand the comment is because surely if we are saying "Grown ups" then surely one would be able to pass it by and not bother going into that part of the forum and browse others parts of the forum that are of interest.

Each to their own really. Some want to discuss the virus. Some don't. But we all have the choice to do either.

By *nvincible ButterflyWoman  over a year ago

LEEDS

Nah don't close it... It's good for picking out the conspiracy theory anti covid vaxxers to add to my block list so I don't accidentally meet them in the future.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

People would just post it in the lounge

By *achelnMarkCouple  over a year ago

Mid Wiltshire

Leave it so the "green arrow" gives us a more enlightened view

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

As has been said,

It is an easy section to ignore. If you don't like the content, then just don't go in there.

By *luttTV/TS  over a year ago

Duns

"As the grown ups return back to swinging, is there really a need for the virus section?

That’ll just spread the loonies throughout the rest of the forum...

By *arc and KamaCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

You do not have to read it.

We like reading some topics there.

By *litheroevoyeurMan  over a year ago

Clitheroe

No don't close it, it's the best filter on the site.

By *ERRIBLE TWOSUMCouple  over a year ago

Suck mammys strap-on

Leave it open,let all the pro vaccine...vaccine shammers congragate there.

By *eedslad69Man  over a year ago

leeds

"Nah don't close it... It's good for picking out the conspiracy theory anti covid vaxxers to add to my block list so I don't accidentally meet them in the future."

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it's the non vaccinated people that need to be wary of the vaccinated ones. Do your research about vaccinated people giving off spike proteins !. That's fact . Please do your own research

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

"Nah don't close it... It's good for picking out the conspiracy theory anti covid vaxxers to add to my block list so I don't accidentally meet them in the future.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it's the non vaccinated people that need to be wary of the vaccinated ones. Do your research about vaccinated people giving off spike proteins !. That's fact . Please do your own research "

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

How do the spike proteins ooze out from vaccinated people into the unvaccinated ?

leeds

"How do the spike proteins ooze out from vaccinated people into the unvaccinated ? "

You can spread them through droplets in the air.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"How do the spike proteins ooze out from vaccinated people into the unvaccinated ? "

Protein shakes?

Keep the Virus area, it's useful for something with a major impact on life

Manchester (she/her)

"How do the spike proteins ooze out from vaccinated people into the unvaccinated ?

You can spread them through droplets in the air. "

If you're afraid of the majority of people, you're welcome to stay home

By *ERRIBLE TWOSUMCouple  over a year ago

Suck mammys strap-on

"How do the spike proteins ooze out from vaccinated people into the unvaccinated ?

If you're afraid of the majority of people, you're welcome to stay home "

seems its the vaccinated who are afraid...if your vaccinated why no carry on with your life as before

Manchester (she/her)

If you're afraid of the majority of people, you're welcome to stay home seems its the vaccinated who are afraid...if your vaccinated why no carry on with your life as before "

Because my immune response hasn't fully mounted yet. Two weeks and I can

Of course I'll still obey the law, standing with my community.

But if I'm contagious and shedding spike proteins, along with a majority of my area (over 50% of the adult population in Manchester have had at least one dose), and you're worried about it, then you're welcome to stay at home.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

"Nah don't close it... It's good for picking out the conspiracy theory anti covid vaxxers to add to my block list so I don't accidentally meet them in the future.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it's the vaccinated people that need to be wary of the anti vaccination ones. Do your research about anti vaccination people giving off dangerous misinformation !. That's fact . Please do your own research "

Think you had a few typos in there. Fixed it for you.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

As it is not a live virus injected into people and their body doesn't make Covid as a result of the jab, how can people think the virus can spread through spike shedding droplets from vaccinated people who don't have Covid ?

Manchester (she/her)

"As it is not a live virus injected into people and their body doesn't make Covid as a result of the jab, how can people think the virus can spread through spike shedding droplets from vaccinated people who don't have Covid ? "

Magic, innit

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Covid is now going to be a common place virus.

There are far worse virus' to catch, as well as STI's/STD's and so on.

Surely a sexual health section on the forums would be a better option. Something we could all learn from, instead of armchair experts conspiracies and 'a friend of a friend's brother's aunty's next door neighbour's ice cream man knows someone who knows a doctor that said its all fake and died from eating bat soup'

leeds

"As it is not a live virus injected into people and their body doesn't make Covid as a result of the jab, how can people think the virus can spread through spike shedding droplets from vaccinated people who don't have Covid ? "

If an unvaxxed person 'picks up' spike proteins from a vaxxed person then his/hers body will trigger an immune response. We don't yet know what the consequences of this might be. Yes the person could fully recover but the long term effects of having the spike protein in you is unknown. If this was to happen, we don't know how your immune system would react to a brand new virus if that was to enter the body. It's complicated and there's many unkowns. Time will tell.

Manchester (she/her)

"As it is not a live virus injected into people and their body doesn't make Covid as a result of the jab, how can people think the virus can spread through spike shedding droplets from vaccinated people who don't have Covid ?

If an unvaxxed person 'picks up' spike proteins from a vaxxed person then his/hers body will trigger an immune response. We don't yet know what the consequences of this might be. Yes the person could fully recover but the long term effects of having the spike protein in you is unknown. If this was to happen, we don't know how your immune system would react to a brand new virus if that was to enter the body. It's complicated and there's many unkowns. Time will tell. "

Please provide any plausible biological mechanism for this.

I'll wait

Why not just retain it, otherwise the lounge will be filled with virus threads going forwards

Stockport

"As it is not a live virus injected into people and their body doesn't make Covid as a result of the jab, how can people think the virus can spread through spike shedding droplets from vaccinated people who don't have Covid ?

If an unvaxxed person 'picks up' spike proteins from a vaxxed person then his/hers body will trigger an immune response. We don't yet know what the consequences of this might be. Yes the person could fully recover but the long term effects of having the spike protein in you is unknown. If this was to happen, we don't know how your immune system would react to a brand new virus if that was to enter the body. It's complicated and there's many unkowns. Time will tell. "

Do you know what the biggest chance is of getting covid spike protein in your body, by many orders of magnitude? Catching covid. Do you know what gives you a higher chance of catching covid? Not being vaccinated, not wearing masks, not social distancing, not believing in science.

All this "if (something nonsense) were to happen then we don't know (something else unlikely)" is basically just bollocks.

"If the moon were made of green cheese, then we don't know what would happen if people made sandwiches out of it. It's complicated, there's too many unknowns. Time will tell." Makes just as much sense...

By *LUKCouple  over a year ago

Loughborough

"

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it's the non vaccinated people that need to be wary of the vaccinated ones. Do your research about vaccinated people giving off spike proteins !. That's fact . Please do your own research "

This right here is the reason it should remain open. Do you really want stuff like this leaking into the other forums?

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

"

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it's the non vaccinated people that need to be wary of the vaccinated ones. Do your research about vaccinated people giving off spike proteins !. That's fact . Please do your own research

This right here is the reason it should remain open. Do you really want stuff like this leaking into the other forums?"

Unfortunetly that sort of stuff has leaked everywhere now. It's amazing how all these people who have zero background in medicine are suddenly experts in the field.

I'm.sure they'll be taken very seriously next time they need to speak to their G.P.

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr spalding

Take it to the virus forum please this is not the right place for this discussion

leeds

If you're afraid of the majority of people, you're welcome to stay home "

If you got out more, you'd have realised that it was mainly fear that drove people to get the jab.....and even having had the jab, they're the ones that are more afraid of the ones that haven't even had it !....it's laughable !

leeds

If an unvaxxed person 'picks up' spike proteins from a vaxxed person then his/hers body will trigger an immune response. We don't yet know what the consequences of this might be. Yes the person could fully recover but the long term effects of having the spike protein in you is unknown. If this was to happen, we don't know how your immune system would react to a brand new virus if that was to enter the body. It's complicated and there's many unkowns. Time will tell.

Do you know what the biggest chance is of getting covid spike protein in your body, by many orders of magnitude? Catching covid. Do you know what gives you a higher chance of catching covid? Not being vaccinated, not wearing masks, not social distancing, not believing in science.

All this "if (something nonsense) were to happen then we don't know (something else unlikely)" is basically just bollocks.

"If the moon were made of green cheese, then we don't know what would happen if people made sandwiches out of it. It's complicated, there's too many unknowns. TimeMets l tell." Makes just as much sense..."

Lets keep it simple. There's a 99.98% chance of survival if you catch Covid. The consequences of taking the vaccine is unknown. Don't even try and pretend that there won't be any complications associated with it because there will be and we have seen evidence of this already. Even scientists who have done extensive research into it don't know what will happen and they are far more qualified than you or I are to talk about the subject.

Manchester (she/her)

If you got out more, you'd have realised that it was mainly fear that drove people to get the jab.....and even having had the jab, they're the ones that are more afraid of the ones that haven't even had it !....it's laughable ! "

So... You're not afraid of catching anything from spike proteins, then?

If you are, you can stay away from all us filthy vaccinated people.

A majority of the population...

leeds

"

This right here is the reason it should remain open. Do you really want stuff like this leaking into the other forums?

Unfortunetly that sort of stuff has leaked everywhere now. It's amazing how all these people who have zero background in medicine are suddenly experts in the field.

I'm.sure they'll be taken very seriously next time they need to speak to their G.P.

"

You don't have to be an expert in the field to educate people on what's happening....you just have to know more than them !. I don't claim to be an expert and I always tell everyone to do their own research.

leeds

If you got out more, you'd have realised that it was mainly fear that drove people to get the jab.....and even having had the jab, they're the ones that are more afraid of the ones that haven't even had it !....it's laughable !

A majority of the population..."

I'm not afraid of catching anything but it doesn't mean I would do my best to try and catch something being around the likes of you. If you want to label people who have been jabbed 'filthy vaccinated people' so be it. The government stats show that around 40% of the UK population haven't even had their first jab !

Teesside

I'm not afraid of catching anything but it doesn't mean I would do my best to try and catch something being around the likes of you. If you want to label people who have been jabbed 'filthy vaccinated people' so be it. The government stats show that around 40% of the UK population haven't even had their first jab ! "

so, like she sais....the majority have been vaccinated?

"Covid is now going to be a common place virus.

There are far worse virus' to catch, as well as STI's/STD's and so on.

Surely a sexual health section on the forums would be a better option. Something we could all learn from, instead of armchair experts conspiracies and 'a friend of a friend's brother's aunty's next door neighbour's ice cream man knows someone who knows a doctor that said its all fake and died from eating bat soup'"

This is the most sensible covid post I've ever read and no one has even responded. We have a forum for COVID but nothing about HIV or hepatitis on a sex site - extremely irresponsible especially consider the far bigger risks associated with these SEXUALLY trasnmitted diseases.

leeds

I'm not afraid of catching anything but it doesn't mean I would do my best to try and catch something being around the likes of you. If you want to label people who have been jabbed 'filthy vaccinated people' so be it. The government stats show that around 40% of the UK population haven't even had their first jab ! so, like she said....the majority have been vaccinated?"

22.5% of the poulation in England & Wales are over the age of 60. A large number of these have been vaccinated but are sat at home and not getting out as much as they use to..... so not much chance of bumping into these folk thank god. So quite easy to manoeuvre my way around the rest that are left.

Teesside

I really can't tell if you are being serious or if this is an elaborate troll job

I think there is a danger that if the Virus forum were to be closed down, then threads about it would continue to be posted, but would instead appear in the lounge.

There are some who post threads to the lounge by default irrespective of the subject and if there is a specific section available

leeds

"I really can't tell if you are being serious or if this is an elaborate troll job "

Dirty_deeds, I would encourage you to listen to the likes of Dr Sherri Tenpenny and Professor Dolores Cahill who are more than qualified to tell people about the risks of being vaccinated.....risks that are never mentioned on the MSM. We live in a world of censorship and the media and government have put out lies for as long as we've been alive. The truth has been surpressed and people just need to keep an open mind about the lies and the deception out there.

Loughborough

Is that the same Dr Sherri Tenpenny that claims if you have the vaccine, your head becomes magnetic, and that spoons and forks will stick to it?

Oh come on

Manchester (she/her)

I'm not afraid of catching anything but it doesn't mean I would do my best to try and catch something being around the likes of you. If you want to label people who have been jabbed 'filthy vaccinated people' so be it. The government stats show that around 40% of the UK population haven't even had their first jab ! "

According to the UK Coronavirus website, 77.3% of the adult population have had at least one dose.

You're the one who thinks you might catch something from us...

A year ago, those of us concerned about the pandemic were told if we were terrified of catching the sniffles we could stay at home. If you think a protein of the sniffles is dangerous and you can catch things from vaccinated people - you can stay at home

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

"

You don't have to be an expert in the field to educate people on what's happening....you just have to know more than them !. I don't claim to be an expert and I always tell everyone to do their own research.

"

We have. Funny how our research yielded completely different results to yours.

Manchester (she/her)

"

We have. Funny how our research yielded completely different results to yours. "

No one likes it when they tell them I've done my research

leeds

"Is that the same Dr Sherri Tenpenny that claims if you have the vaccine, your head becomes magnetic, and that spoons and forks will stick to it?

Oh come on "

I'm not sure she's made that claim, however I have seen numerous people stick many metalic objects on the spot where they have been vaccinated so there is some truth in that. You have to see it to believe. It's like with food, they dont have to list everything that's in the food we buy, it's the same with vaccines. Is there something in them which is causing these metalic objects to stick ? probably yes. Could it be an allotrope of carbon called Graphene ? Quite possiby yes. The sticking of metallic objects to your brain is plausible as the graphene would work itself through the bloodstream to your brain.

Loughborough

"

I'm not sure she's made that claim, however I have seen numerous people stick many metalic objects on the spot where they have been vaccinated so there is some truth in that. You have to see it to believe. It's like with food, they dont have to list everything that's in the food we buy, it's the same with vaccines. Is there something in them which is causing these metalic objects to stick ? probably yes. Could it be an allotrope of carbon called Graphene ? Quite possiby yes. The sticking of metallic objects to your brain is plausible as the graphene would work itself through the bloodstream to your brain. "

She has made that claim, maybe do some research on it

Manchester (she/her)

Tenpenny is hilarious. She's got a track record going back years

leeds

[Removed by poster at 10/06/21 12:13:22]

leeds

"

I'm not sure she's made that claim, however I have seen numerous people stick many metalic objects on the spot where they have been vaccinated so there is some truth in that. You have to see it to believe. It's like with food, they dont have to list everything that's in the food we buy, it's the same with vaccines. Is there something in them which is causing these metalic objects to stick ? probably yes. Could it be an allotrope of carbon called Graphene ? Quite possiby yes. The sticking of metallic objects to your brain is plausible as the graphene would work itself through the bloodstream to your brain.

She has made that claim, maybe do some research on it "

If that's the case then that would make sense. I see you are quick to dimiss and ridicule what she's saying. She knows far more than you do on the subject that's for sure. You'll find that if you were to come out of your small closed box that you live in and opened up your perception, all of a sudden, the impossible becomes possible.

Loughborough

"

If that's the case then that would make sense. I see you are quick to dimiss and ridicule what she's saying. She knows far more than you do on the subject that's for sure. You'll find that if you were to come out of your small closed box that you live in and opened up your perception, all of a sudden, the impossible becomes possible. "

Just did some research and conducted an experiment.

Spoons and forks don't stick to my head and my daughter now thinks I'm an idiot.

But as you say the impossible becomes possible, I'll spend the rest of the day trying to stick forks to my head

Manchester (she/her)

"

If that's the case then that would make sense. I see you are quick to dimiss and ridicule what she's saying. She knows far more than you do on the subject that's for sure. You'll find that if you were to come out of your small closed box that you live in and opened up your perception, all of a sudden, the impossible becomes possible.

Spoons and forks don't stick to my head and my daughter now thinks I'm an idiot.

But as you say the impossible becomes possible, I'll spend the rest of the day trying to stick forks to my head "

leeds

"

But as you say the impossible becomes possible, I'll spend the rest of the day trying to stick forks to my head "

Good girl, keep trying....and when you get that hallelujah moment, report back.

Manchester (she/her)

Anyone else got that Matrix scene in their head, the kid with the rotating spoon?

By *uckandbunny OP   Couple  over a year ago

In your bed

Oi keep to the subject, this is not a place to debate the virus, by all means oppose the opening post but don't derail the thread with more inane rambles about crap

Stockport

"Is that the same Dr Sherri Tenpenny that claims if you have the vaccine, your head becomes magnetic, and that spoons and forks will stick to it?

Oh come on

I'm not sure she's made that claim, however I have seen numerous people stick many metalic objects on the spot where they have been vaccinated so there is some truth in that. You have to see it to believe. It's like with food, they dont have to list everything that's in the food we buy, it's the same with vaccines. Is there something in them which is causing these metalic objects to stick ? probably yes. Could it be an allotrope of carbon called Graphene ? Quite possiby yes. The sticking of metallic objects to your brain is plausible as the graphene would work itself through the bloodstream to your brain. "

It's difficult to know where to start with this one, apart from noting that anyone who could demonstrate a sample of graphene producing a magnetic field that would attract metal objects and make them stick to it, would be in line to receive the Nobel prize for physics.

Graphene under normal temperature and pressure conditions simply is not magnetic. There are some papers published which do describe a magnetic effect of graphene, but this effect requires the sample of specially prepared material consisting of atomic layers that have been vaccuum deposited with a precise angular twist between each layer, to be cooled to liquid helium temperatures (approximately minus 270 degrees Centigrade) and then crushed between a pair of diamonds by a weight in excess of 100 tons.

The graphene can then produce an extremely weak anti-ferromagnetic field which (a) is almost impossible to detect without the most sensitive sensor devices that can be made, and (b) is anti-ferromagnetic so in fact pushes away other metallic objects.

However the demonstration of attaching a metallic object to the vaccination site, or in fact to absolutely anything else, is pathetically easy. All it requires is to apply a dab of superglue to the metal object, press onto the skin, wait ten seconds and look! It's stuck!

It may bemuse and amuse a small child, but frankly it is just embarrassing to think that any intelligent grown person could consider even for a moment that this was real.

Oh come on

It's difficult to know where to start with this one, apart from noting that anyone who could demonstrate a sample of graphene producing a magnetic field that would attract metal objects and make them stick to it, would be in line to receive the Nobel prize for physics.

Graphene under normal temperature and pressure conditions simply is not magnetic. There are some papers published which do describe a magnetic effect of graphene, but this effect requires the sample of specially prepared material consisting of atomic layers that have been vaccuum deposited with a precise angular twist between each layer, to be cooled to liquid helium temperatures (approximately minus 270 degrees Centigrade) and then crushed between a pair of diamonds by a weight in excess of 100 tons.

The graphene can then produce an extremely weak anti-ferromagnetic field which (a) is almost impossible to detect without the most sensitive sensor devices that can be made, and (b) is anti-ferromagnetic so in fact pushes away other metallic objects.

However the demonstration of attaching a metallic object to the vaccination site, or in fact to absolutely anything else, is pathetically easy. All it requires is to apply a dab of superglue to the metal object, press onto the skin, wait ten seconds and look! It's stuck!

It may bemuse and amuse a small child, but frankly it is just embarrassing to think that any intelligent grown person could consider even for a moment that this was real."

The key word here is 'intelligent'......

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

what complete and utter twaddle stating thats fact! Does not make it so.

Reading the above comments is one good reason the virus section should be closed.

Ill informed, non professional or qualified people dishing out poor advice, rumours and everyone deacending a serious situation into a shit flinging competition with no good outcome at all.

"Reading the above comments is one good reason the virus section should be closed.

Ill informed, non professional or qualified people dishing out poor advice, rumours and everyone deacending a serious situation into a shit flinging competition with no good outcome at all."

Same could be said about the Lounge

"Reading the above comments is one good reason the virus section should be closed.

Ill informed, non professional or qualified people dishing out poor advice, rumours and everyone deacending a serious situation into a shit flinging competition with no good outcome at all.

Same could be said about the Lounge "

True. But The Lounge is for entertainment, fun and relaxation.

The virus section revolves around the lives of people fighting for survival in a pandemic.

Slightly different topics

Has this thread mutated into the new virus board .. wheres the herd ..

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

"Oi keep to the subject, this is not a place to debate the virus, by all means oppose the opening post but don't derail the thread with more inane rambles about crap "

I'm laughing at the way this thread has become another vehicle for airing various views about the virus.

Surely this adequately proves the current need for a virus section of the forum.

In case anyone hadn't noticed. The virus has actually overtaken discussion of Meghan or Madeleine McCann in the papers and broadcasting so I guess it is affecting a few people (I'm fairly indifferent to most of these issues).

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

The virus section is easily avoided. If Admin are going to delete it they will let us know