FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Adult models

Adult models

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you think Fab will ever sort out the amount of adult models using the site to promote there own sites ,

Take a look at p.1 through to p.3 ....

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've had a look through most of P1 and can't see any references to other sites

"I've had a look through most of P1 and can't see any references to other sites "

Thats because fab doesnt allow that ,but most girls username is there adult model name

Bat girl wow you certainly are model material

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

By reporting users who are using the site inappropriately, we all make fab a better place. We shouldn't just expect the site and volunteer mods to do most of the work, when there are thousands of us who can do our bit too.

By *aptain VMan  over a year ago

Birstall, Leicester

"Bat girl wow you certainly are model material "

Batgirl looks amazing

"By reporting users who are using the site inappropriately, we all make fab a better place. We shouldn't just expect the site and volunteer mods to do most of the work, when there are thousands of us who can do our bit too. "

Totally agree ..

By *azfrenchCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

Not related to the topic, but may I kindly say that your butt is amazing OP

By *amantha TSWoman  over a year ago

Swindon

"By reporting users who are using the site inappropriately, we all make fab a better place. We shouldn't just expect the site and volunteer mods to do most of the work, when there are thousands of us who can do our bit too. "

Absolutely agree, but when you report something and nothing is done about it over and over again you lose faith quite quickly...

By *amantha TSWoman  over a year ago

Swindon

Anyhow, most models are exhibitionists by nature. They may enjoy posting pics on here, and happen to have other sites that you're searching for. Not against the rules. If they are advertising those sites that's a different matter.

By *ittyandtheboyCouple  over a year ago

always in the kitchen at parties

"Do you think Fab will ever sort out the amount of adult models using the site to promote there own sites ,

Take a look at p.1 through to p.3 ...."

So what’s the problem? Just don’t interact with them!

"Do you think Fab will ever sort out the amount of adult models using the site to promote there own sites ,

So what’s the problem? Just don’t interact with them! "

Its a swingers site ...lol

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

Its a swingers site ...lol"

Whilst I agree with you that it's a diversion from what I thought was the sites true purpose the solution is not to view the hot photos tab or fab photos and to ignore profiles which are merely to promote people to look at photos. They are usually fairly obvious .

By *oolkoupleCouple  over a year ago

Barbados

Its a swingers site ...lol"

How do you know they're not swingers? If people are going against site rules and asking for money/promoting other sites or services then by all means report. But please don't make assumptions about people's behaviour/lifestyle and feed into the prejudiced narrative against sex workers.

Its a swingers site ...lol

How do you know they're not swingers? If people are going against site rules and asking for money/promoting other sites or services then by all means report. But please don't make assumptions about people's behaviour/lifestyle and feed into the prejudiced narrative against sex workers."

I wouldnt call adult models sex workers

By *n Search Of SunsetCouple  over a year ago

Search Of Sunset

I know one on top fab pics is a genuine swinger and has been for years on this and another site, aside from being a former model.

Her and her partner live the lifestyle..

"I know one on top fab pics is a genuine swinger and has been for years on this and another site, aside from being a former model.

"

Im glad they do , but isnt it amazing how many single women in the south east who just happen to be swingers and happen to be model ...come on lol

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

yes I agree if you're report function works and your efforts get through to admin

Is it really just a swingers site anymore? Maybe in the beginning it was but more of a hook up place with swingers on it now, which works for me. Also can a person not be a model and a swinger? Would you be happy if they changed their username op, so a distinction between the sites? Not sure what the problem is as not breaking any site rules.

By *n Search Of SunsetCouple  over a year ago

Search Of Sunset

"I know one on top fab pics is a genuine swinger and has been for years on this and another site, aside from being a former model.

Im glad they do , but isnt it amazing how many single women in the south east who just happen to be swingers and happen to be model ...come on lol "

Couples profile..

But having said that, the site works how you want it too.

We generally dont look at top pics as its not of interest.

How are the top pics stopping you from searching others to "swing" with?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"By reporting users who are using the site inappropriately, we all make fab a better place. We shouldn't just expect the site and volunteer mods to do most of the work, when there are thousands of us who can do our bit too.

Absolutely agree, but when you report something and nothing is done about it over and over again you lose faith quite quickly..."

This is not true

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Take a look at p.1 through to p.3 ...."

What do you mean by adult models?

By *heekyboy69Man  over a year ago

Essex

Totally agree with reporting them especially those asking for money for services. I have done it but find them still active on here!!

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

"Totally agree with reporting them especially those asking for money for services. I have done it but find them still active on here!! "
I've reported users asking for cash for sex and selling class A stuff and been left doing it for weeks undeterred so what's the point but my report facility don't work anyway so not going to bother in future

Forum Mod

O o O oo

People are normally given warnings before being chucked off...if everyone was chucked off for a first rule break there would only be half the forum posting.

I will paste onto the next post what Admin do with reports.

To the OP...everyone is welcome on the site, but if you think someone is breaking site rules then please report...contrary to other posts, Admin do take action one way or another.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Here is an explanation from Admin from another thread on how they deal with reports.

******Just a quick note. If people report others and we can verify that they have broken site rules, we always take action (either a first and final warning, partially suspended account, fully suspended, mixture of the above).

Every single report sent via the REPORT link is reviewed. Clearly it's not in our interests to have people on here who are bad for the site. Equally we need to verify what has been reported and be fair to those who have been reported.

Admin

PS. we never provide feedback on what has happened. It's just not practical given that we get 100s of reports a day.

Here is what the page says after a report has been submitted:

--

Your feedback has been saved.

A website admin will shortly review your feedback and take the necessary action. After reviewing the evidence available to us, we may disable an account, remove a user, disable certain aspects of that user's account or issue a warning.

By leaving feedback you help improve the site for everyone who uses it. Thank you.******