FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Search categories

Search categories

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is there no option to search for MM couple photos yet there’s a FF couple search?

Also why can you not pick which video categories you want to see instead of it being based off what you’re looking for?

I want to watch real videos of guys fucking.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I agree with the video category thing. I'm only here for single men, but I definitely don't want to watch single men videos as they are all just wanking vids...yawn. I want to watch MF action usually when I'm watching videos and I can't search for that. Very annoying!

The MM thing... Is it because there's a separate site (is it Fab Guys or something like that?) but there isn't a site for FF encounters?

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

"I agree with the video category thing. I'm only here for single men, but I definitely don't want to watch single men videos as they are all just wanking vids...yawn. I want to watch MF action usually when I'm watching videos and I can't search for that. Very annoying!

The MM thing... Is it because there's a separate site (is it Fab Guys or something like that?) but there isn't a site for FF encounters? "

Because the FF site would be flooded with men with female profiles trying to get laid

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why is there no option to search for MM couple photos yet there’s a FF couple search?

Also why can you not pick which video categories you want to see instead of it being based off what you’re looking for?

I want to watch real videos of guys fucking. "

Can't beat the gay section of xhamster, although probably not if you want to watch guys fucking who you might bump into here...

» Add a new message to this topic