FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Private Note icon.

Private Note icon.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iman2100 OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I use Private Notes to tell me if a profile is interested in me or not. Its quite handy.

Whereas the medal icon, tick, mobile phone icons are visible before the profile is opened the private note icon is not so one has to open the profile to see if any note has been made.

Would it be possible to put the private note icon on the front page of the Profile?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

You get a blue icon on the profile when you have added a private note, you also get a link to the private note on the blue menu to the left

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

"You get a blue icon on the profile when you have added a private note, you also get a link to the private note on the blue menu to the left"

I think he means in search results, as I’ve noticed that too. If someone is on my hotlist, friends list, or block list the note icon is by their name before I click on the profile. But in search results it’s not, and I don’t know there’s a note until I actually view the profile. I’m on mobile, I don’t know if it’s different on the desktop site.

By *iman2100 OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"You get a blue icon on the profile when you have added a private note, you also get a link to the private note on the blue menu to the left

I think he means in search results, as I’ve noticed that too. If someone is on my hotlist, friends list, or block list the note icon is by their name before I click on the profile. But in search results it’s not, and I don’t know there’s a note until I actually view the profile. I’m on mobile, I don’t know if it’s different on the desktop site."

Exactly! Thanks for that clarification.

» Add a new message to this topic