FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Pig Ugly People

Pig Ugly People

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can we have a search button that excludes pig ugly people...................

well this is no more of a ridiculous request than some of the other buffoon like questions currently being asked

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *lgernonMan  over a year ago

cupar

I dont like people with strawberry blonde hair. Ash blonde is ok though. Seriously I'm gonna have to leave the site if they dont get some decent search functionality goin on.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

what about a search button for humans lol thats what all these search questions are getting at lololol

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

And don't forget the one for 'Up your own arse'!!

By *plpxp2Couple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

I'll go for one that identifies genuine folks lol

and there are a lot of "up their own arses lol!

By * pie4you xWoman  over a year ago

narnia x

WE AGREE WITH THIS POST AS THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A SWINGING SITE WHERE PEOPLE MEET FOR FUN

BUT THERE ARE PEOPLE ON HERE WHO THINK THEY ARE STILL IN THE SCHOOL PLAYGROUND AND POST SO MUCH RUBBISH ON HERE

AND YOU SEE THE SAME PEOPLE POSTING IN EVRY FORUM THEY CAN EVEN IF IT DOESN'T CONCERN THEM

what about a timewasters choice as we all love to be messed around so much !!!!!!!!

"WE AGREE WITH THIS POST AS THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A SWINGING SITE WHERE PEOPLE MEET FOR FUN

BUT THERE ARE PEOPLE ON HERE WHO THINK THEY ARE STILL IN THE SCHOOL PLAYGROUND AND POST SO MUCH RUBBISH ON HERE

AND YOU SEE THE SAME PEOPLE POSTING IN EVRY FORUM THEY CAN EVEN IF IT DOESN'T CONCERN THEM

"

It's rude to shout.

If you don't ask you don't get.

"WE AGREE WITH THIS POST AS THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A SWINGING SITE WHERE PEOPLE MEET FOR FUN

"

Oooooooh get you and please stop yelling, I'm sat right beside you

By *exeteraWoman  over a year ago

Bridgend

We all have differing tatses so how would the poster quantify "pig ugly"

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Pssstt, I think the OP was extracting the urine

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Pssstt, I think the OP was extracting the urine "

My humour is occasionally a bit strong for some but that was exactly what this thread was all about.

Fab is a very good site, costs fuck all and the owners try their best to facilitate but some of the search requests, while well intentioned, are simply unrealistic.

The info is out there for those that want to look for it and trust me it is not hard to find

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

"..........AND YOU SEE THE SAME PEOPLE POSTING IN EVRY FORUM THEY CAN EVEN IF IT DOESN'T CONCERN THEM

"

Anyone would think there's a competition (like the who's got the longest friends list one) to see who can post the most, most inane drivel in as many forums as possible.

Some, I'd hazard a guess, seem to sit up all night in order to do so. Dog knows when they find time for sex*.

*that may, of course, be the problem

YEA NO MINGER BUTTON WOOOOHOOO I AM UP FOR THAT,

WILL PAY YA A TENNA IF U SORT IT SJ AND MARK

"..........AND YOU SEE THE SAME PEOPLE POSTING IN EVRY FORUM THEY CAN EVEN IF IT DOESN'T CONCERN THEM

Anyone would think there's a competition (like the who's got the longest friends list one) to see who can post the most, most inane drivel in as many forums as possible.

Some, I'd hazard a guess, seem to sit up all night in order to do so. Dog knows when they find time for sex*.

*that may, of course, be the problem "

YEA I NOTICE HOW MUCH U POST JIMMYBOI

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

*that may, of course, be the problem

YEA I NOTICE HOW MUCH U POST JIMMYBOI"

No doubt you will, in time, find something useful to do with all that time you waste.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

*that may, of course, be the problem "

People who post a lot make the forums what they are, most of the time fun.

Lets not turn this into a attack on how often people post or why...as if people stopped posting the forums would be a very quiet place.