FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Unable to post on forum.

Unable to post on forum.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ueenbeetipp43 OP   Woman  over a year ago

tipperary

I'm sorry if this issue has already be addressed but I have a couple of friends on here who deleted their profiles during covid and since starting up new profiles they're unable to post on the forums. Previous to deleting their older ones they could post no bother. They're well verified, site supporters and they've been back for a while now. They've contacted admin on a number of occasions but have not heard anything back.

Maybe we're missing something very simple and a fellow fabber can advise us. TIA

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *irty desireWoman  over a year ago

newcatle

"I'm sorry if this issue has already be addressed but I have a couple of friends on here who deleted their profiles during covid and since starting up new profiles they're unable to post on the forums. Previous to deleting their older ones they could post no bother. They're well verified, site supporters and they've been back for a while now. They've contacted admin on a number of occasions but have not heard anything back.

Maybe we're missing something very simple and a fellow fabber can advise us. TIA"

I could be wrong but you have to wait a while when joining to be able to post. What is the reason given when trying to post x

tipperary

They've been back well over a month. I don't think they're given any reason but I'm going to double check that so I'm not making it harder to figure out why

tipperary

I've checked. They can type away a reply as normal and post but the post doesn't appear in the thread. It just says post new topic and when they check they have 0 posts.

By *irty desireWoman  over a year ago

newcatle

"I've checked. They can type away a reply as normal and post but the post doesn't appear in the thread. It just says post new topic and when they check they have 0 posts. "

Oh sounds like a glitch best off waiting for admin then.. sorry for not helping

tipperary

"I've checked. They can type away a reply as normal and post but the post doesn't appear in the thread. It just says post new topic and when they check they have 0 posts.

Oh sounds like a glitch best off waiting for admin then.. sorry for not helping "

Jez don't be sorry. Its a bit of a head scratcher alright and it's after happening to a few of the people I know on here...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've checked. They can type away a reply as normal and post but the post doesn't appear in the thread. It just says post new topic and when they check they have 0 posts.

Jez don't be sorry. Its a bit of a head scratcher alright and it's after happening to a few of the people I know on here... "

Ive seen people post about this issue before and they have contacted admin than waited a while and I think in almost all cases is the resolved.

tipperary

Jez don't be sorry. Its a bit of a head scratcher alright and it's after happening to a few of the people I know on here...

Ive seen people post about this issue before and they have contacted admin than waited a while and I think in almost all cases is the resolved."

Thank you. Hopefully they just have to wait a bit longer. Since we started chatting about it today in a few groupa there's another 5 profiles that have the same issue since they joined back up again but they didn't realise because they don't usually go on the forums so it hadn't clicked with them until they tried.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

They need to contact admin themselves

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact-us