FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > False unread messages

False unread messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arol321 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Poole

My messages page says I have one unread message but I’ve read everything. There are no yellow messages

It appeared yesterday. Anyone else having this issue?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uliagroves56TV/TS  over a year ago

poole

I have had this before, found it was an old message if you have loads of messages scroll down see if there is an unread one that has popped up

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Or click on old mailbox and then new mailbox and it may clear

Poole

"I have had this before, found it was an old message if you have loads of messages scroll down see if there is an unread one that has popped up"

Just rechecked again and there is nothing unread. I even clicked on each message thread and out again. Weird.

Poole

"Or click on old mailbox and then new mailbox and it may clear"

Thanks for the suggestion but that didn’t work either. It’s very strange.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Have you got any message threads that you may not have opened one of the mails in it? If so try saving then deleting that one

Poole

"Have you got any message threads that you may not have opened one of the mails in it? If so try saving then deleting that one"

I’ve just opened every single message thread I have - there is nothing unread. I’ve also deleted all my saved messages (needed to cull them anyway lol) and I’ve deleted all my sent messages from before this started happening.

Nothing has worked! I guess I’ll just have to put up with it. Maybe it’ll just clear on its own eventually who knows!

Thanks for trying to help though I appreciate it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Being a single Guy on this site it definitely not a problem I have ever faced!!!!

So I definitely can't help you sorry

By *aked2sumCouple  over a year ago

on the coast

We had this the other day to . I just clicked delete all unread messages and it disappeared

By *rs BxxWoman  over a year ago

Chippenham, Wiltshire.

"Have you got any message threads that you may not have opened one of the mails in it? If so try saving then deleting that one

I’ve just opened every single message thread I have - there is nothing unread. I’ve also deleted all my saved messages (needed to cull them anyway lol) and I’ve deleted all my sent messages from before this started happening.

Nothing has worked! I guess I’ll just have to put up with it. Maybe it’ll just clear on its own eventually who knows!

Thanks for trying to help though I appreciate it. "

Message admin, they'll sort it for you

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

It's happened quite a few times on here, I find logging in and out can help or or switching to the old mail box and then back to the new one sometimes sorts it. F

or me eventually it sorted itself after a while as nothing else worked but these other tips have helped others.

Poole

"We had this the other day to . I just clicked delete all unread messages and it disappeared "

There’s a delete all unread messages button? Where? I’ve only found a delete all read messages option and I don’t want to do that!

Poole

"It's happened quite a few times on here, I find logging in and out can help or or switching to the old mail box and then back to the new one sometimes sorts it. F

or me eventually it sorted itself after a while as nothing else worked but these other tips have helped others."

Thanks I’ve tried both but they didn’t work

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"We had this the other day to . I just clicked delete all unread messages and it disappeared

There’s a delete all unread messages button? Where? I’ve only found a delete all read messages option and I don’t want to do that! "

Next to the delete all button

By *uicy jugsWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Sometimes its just a delay ... i have lost count of the number of times i have had responses to messages i have sent yet my original message says unread

.. i switch my phone off and on again and it refreshes

By *weetncurvyWoman  over a year ago

Fife

i've had this a few times both on this profile and my old one. The only way i can get rid of it is to use the "delete all" button. It seems to work everytime for me x

Poole

Bizarrely it just cleared spontaneously yesterday!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have had this before, found it was an old message if you have loads of messages scroll down see if there is an unread one that has popped up

Just rechecked again and there is nothing unread. I even clicked on each message thread and out again. Weird. "

We have two at the min I can't get rid of x

» Add a new message to this topic