FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Deleting Verifications

Deleting Verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *an Craig OP   Man  over a year ago

Church Crookham

How is it that we can't delete verifications? We can choose to display them or not but there is no option to delete them.

After a group social event I received a verification from a single male and a TV person, while neither of them are still on fab now they still show up on my verification summary. Showing my summary on my page has put people off in the past but I would still like the option of showing it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't show the summary just choose the veris you want to display, you can't delete veris however when a person leaves the site the veri goes but it still shows in the summary I believe

By *lueberrysWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 09/08/21 15:42:39]

Glasgow

I wish that was possible, as I received a verification from a guy stating he had met me, and I have no clue who he is never looked at him until I blocked

"I wish that was possible, as I received a verification from a guy stating he had met me, and I have no clue who he is never looked at him until I blocked "

Report that verification to admin and ask them to remove it for you.

Glasgow

Thanks I have done, hopefully gets removed soon as it only happened yesterday.

Church Crookham

"Don't show the summary just choose the veris you want to display, you can't delete veris however when a person leaves the site the veri goes but it still shows in the summary I believe"

I get that but I was hoping mods would find a way to completely remove veris instead of my only choice being not to show the summary.

I've had the same issue, a TV verified me when i was on the cams, it's actually cost me meets (which doesn't bother me I can't stand small minded people) but still slightly annoying as I'm here to meet females

By *DW1983Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen, Leeds, Sheffield

"I've had the same issue, a TV verified me when i was on the cams, it's actually cost me meets (which doesn't bother me I can't stand small minded people) but still slightly annoying as I'm here to meet females "

I've had similar. One of my first verifications was from a "TV/TS" who I'd spoken to at the bar in a club on one of my first visits, and who was kind enough to leave a verification saying I am real since I was new. I thought it'd be a help to be verified but the number of guys messaging for meets and telling me I'm clearly not straight became rather annoying.

Its a good question why can you not delete verifications?

By *S2004Man  over a year ago

Bromsgrove

It is a very valid point. Even more valid when the member leaves and you dont even have the option of displaying the veri ‘Met Fred at xtasia and had a chat at the bar, totally genuine’ to explain the meet

But let’s be honest there are many, many things suggested within this forum section and nothing ever really changes

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

Agree, it ought to be possible.

By *inkyeroticaCouple  over a year ago

Ampthill

A mechanism where a verification can be disputed and removed by admins would be good, but not sure the need to delete one is required. It would totally reduce the value of verifications, which is already limited as you wouldn’t display a bad one!

I think the ability to withdraw a verification you’ve given would be good.

Church Crookham

"A mechanism where a verification can be disputed and removed by admins would be good, but not sure the need to delete one is required. It would totally reduce the value of verifications, which is already limited as you wouldn’t display a bad one!

I think the ability to withdraw a verification you’ve given would be good."

If it was going to put more work in for admins then I doubt it would ever happen. But the option to delete verifications you've received would be nice. As many have said before, they received veris from men or ts people and now can't display their summary because other people see men and ts and assume that man is gay or bi and refuse to even talk to him to find out why they're there.

By *irStrokeGaloreMan  over a year ago

braintree

Just a quick one regarding the verification. It says I have verifications in the past week from guys when I don’t even meet guys? Does anyone know why this is showing I’ve met them when I haven’t?

» Add a new message to this topic