FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Photo/video accusation

Photo/video accusation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've had a message from admin to say that another verified site user has accused me of using pics or vids that include them without their consent.

I have 4 different vids that include 4 diff guys but they all gave consent so unless one of them has now withdrawn their consent without telling me I'm not sure which vid to remove! One guy kinda has the huff with me at the moment I think so it might be him, this is the vid I've removed as I can't imagine the others would without asking me to remove the vid first.

The message asked me to let you know that I've done this but when I hit reply it gives options for other things but not this. I just hit the contact Us link and went from there, have I done it right?

Also the message threatens that my account will be suspended if I haven't removed the vids or pics that did not have the consent of the other but as I said I very much did have the consent of the others and nobody has asked me personally to take the vid down. Could I be being scammed? It's hard to know what's what if nobody has told me personally that they no longer want themselves on my profile vids but obviously I don't want to take them all down!

Can someone advise me what I should do or if I've removed the right vid? I don't care which vid comes off, admin please feel free to remove whichever vid is the offending one but I feel it would be unfair to permanently suspend my account when I haven't done anything wrong and nobody has personally told me they no longer want me to publish the vid we made together on my profile.

Please advise! Many thanks

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I doubt if it's a scam if the message came from admin.

The problem with having photos/videos on profiles showing other participants is ...they may give their permission at the time but later change their minds. They may very well not message and contact admin instead.

In order to safeguard your account, all you can do is remove all such photos/videos from your account.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

You seem to know which vid could be causing the problem and have removed it. Once you have confirmed this to Admin that is all you need to do

No, the mail is not a scam if it comes from Admin